• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Dungeons & Houses

Sign in to follow this  

16 files

1. Dura gra-Bol's House Reclaimed - And the Grab-All Gang

This mod started as a simple house mod and expanded into an entire smuggling faction questline - while still allowing you to choose the high road and be rewarded for killing Dura as instructed. Get to work with Larrius Varro again as he sticks his nose into more of Vvardenfell's dirty business. Or choose the profitable path of a smuggler and climb the ranks from a meager Amateur to the Boss. Earn dirty money. Or kill those dirty money-makers. Rent a house from the biggest druglord on Vvardenfell. Or legally purchase your new home and wipe the slate clean.

Adds a non-faction method of starting the Dura gra-Bol bounty quest: talk to Larrius Varro after completing his Bloodbath quest. He’ll give a larger bounty (Fighters Guild takes a percentage) but no faction reputation Adds option to spare Dura gra-Bol if you accept her deal If you decide to kill Dura gra-Bol, you can purchase her house. It’ll be renamed so you can wipe that criminal’s name from your memory and your items won’t be marked as stolen from the containers any longer. You’ll also get a few extras in the house if you go this route like a “Realistic Repair”-ready anvil in your armory along with some housewarming gifts (mostly booze because, let’s be honest, what else would you really want?). Dura offers the player a business proposition to cover up her smuggling operations. Become the formal Head of Operations for a local smuggling gang and collect your weekly cut (assuming some corrupt official doesn’t need to be paid off). Rise in the ranks of a new smuggling faction. From an amatuer to a smuggling boss. Complete illicit quests for Dura to earn bonuses. Earn a larger weekly cut of the profits by completing quests and climbing the criminal ladder. Have the lease to Dura’s house transferred into your name and assume residency. The layout and features of Dura’s house has been overhauled. Still not extravagant, but matches the exterior better and adds a basement for additional storage. Clear the smugglers out of the sinkhole below your new home and maybe find some hidden secrets in your new cave. See if you can find the rat hole! Customers in Balmora want more than just skooma and moon sugar; find some unique cursed items among the contraband. Including one which will take you somewhere unexpected... Adds the sleepy fishing village of Bo-muul to a new island in the Bitter Coast which is more than it appears. Depending on which side you take, either work with the smugglers living in Bo-muul or cleanse it entirely with another Bloodbath sponsored by Larrius Varro. Get involved with political intrigue as the corruption of Hlaalu officials come into the light. Acquire a magical belt which was unobtainable in the original game if you choose the right path. Discover that Larrius Varro is a member of the religious Talos Cult. If you side with Dura, use that information against him! Explore a new area of Arkngthand teeming with new types of Centurions standing between you and those profitable dwemer artifacts! Fixes the dialogue entries which refer to Dura gra-Bol as a “he” (perhaps those commoners can be excused, it’s a common mistake with orcs) Lightweight, 100% vanilla mod. 

To start the new questline, either get to the Fighters Guild stage with Eydis Fire-Eye where you're sent to kill Dura gra-Bol, or complete Larrius Varro's Bloodbath quest to get the bounty quest from him and then talk to Dura before you gut her. If you decide to side with Dura, just keep following that questline. If you decide to kill Dura after all, talk to Larrius Varro to get some more work.

Aleister - Name Generator Greatness 7 - Scripting help

5 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Winged Guar Deluxe Garret

Adds a small apartment to the Winged Guar tavern in Mournhold's Godsreach district, loosely based on the Flaming Nix Deluxe Garret player house in The Elder Scrolls Online. It's a loose mix of the officially available furnished version of the home and what I currently have in it. The room costs 3000 gold to permanently rent; talk to Hession about the "deluxe garret".
    It's only sparsely decorated with cheap miscellaneous items and trash. I did this intentionally so that I could self-decorate it over the course of my playthrough.

15 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Warwick House

-Warwick House-

This is a house that you can buy. its in Balmora and its in the far east of the town.. by the riverside and next to one of the guard towers...
    the house costs 10,000 you must talk to the dark elf that is selling the house.. you will find him on the roof of the house. 

The house is more aimed at the alchemist type filled with a sense of magic.. this little comfortable house is great for any magic use that is ready to study the fine arts.. 

Thank you all for downloading..

-Credit-

Danae  - Dialogue and Scripting
    Tel Shadow - Exterior and Interior Designer

6 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

4. Darkshade Caverns

-Darkshade Caverns-

On the road south from Seyda neen towards the bridge that crosses to Ebonheart, they will be a cave entry before you cross the bridge, that is the way into Darkshade Caverns, this dungeon is aimed at level 15 players or higher.. 

They will be afew pictures showing its location to help people find it, they arent much to really say other then good luck and keep your eye out for hidden chests and other things..  

Thank you for downloading my mod... let me know how it goes and if anything needs

8 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

5. Fungal Grotto

-Fungal Grotto-

The slaves have taken settlement in an old and abandoned telvanni house pod, only to realize the house is a hidden cave 
    of fungai plants and mushrooms, the bandits help protect the slaves, Many amazing things to see and kill in the Fungal Grotto but be careful of the mushroom spores.. or you will turn insane yourself....

Player level 30-35 depending on your skills this is a very packed dungeon.. they are many things to find and sell.. look out for hidden chests,,the location of the dungeon is in sadrith mora you will need to go into one of the house pods in order to get to the dungeon,.. the house pod is on the road that leads to the back of the main telvanni tower thank you for downloading the mod and let me know what you think and if any problems come up..

7 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

6. Nebula Isles

-Nebula Isles-

Nebula Isles is a player home and is on its own landmass, with things to see and kill i sure you will have fun, the island has its own mine so feel free to mine away and sell what you find,, as well as an archery range at the back of the house accessed from the inside of the house... How to get their? if you head to Hla Oad you will notice an extra ship docked.. talk to the dark elf and he will give you transport to your home, and if you want to get back, then talk to the other ship master at nebula Isles..
    Nebula Isles is place west of Hla Oad you will be able to see it on your map.. also this house is free... what rooms does my home have

-Wild life area
    -Library
    -Storage room
    -Master bedroom
    -Treasury
    -Bath room
    -Basement

The Library was made with the intent on hunting books and adding them to the library the books that are their are only to start you off...

14 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. Sthomrond's Workshop

(Apart of the Morrowind May Modathon 2019)

-Sthomronds Workshop -

Sthomronds a long end dwemer now trying to bring back his fabled army of dwemer warriors and tech to the world... 
    only your here to mess that up...

Sthomronds Workshop is placed in dagon fel, right as you get of the ship you will notice the cave entry leading to the dwemer dungeon, they will be a screenshot showing the location, i have plans to make this mod bigger.. and more lore based.

Player level 15-20 or higher... they are many things for you to take but it will not be an easy grab...

13 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

8. The Banished Cells II

-The Banished Cells-

Explore the old and forgotten ruined fortress home to many of the damned. but wait their is more....

Located under Tel Vos you can find the door right outside next to the Tel Vos sign on the western side of Tel vos the dungeon is placed in the same place as The Banished Cells 1, The Banished Cells II is a place where the long dead and forgotten lie, alot is going on down in the deep of Tel Vos. Level 10 or Higher, maybe even 15 or higher, i hope you enjoy playing it was i did making it.. 

The Banished Cells is a harder dungeon and with more/different rooms. making a second part to the first..

But the reason why their is a part one and a part two is because the 2 is bigger and more harder, ill be going a final version of the dungeons mixed into one and the enemy's will be 10x harder, making it a huge dungeon and a lot harder,.. part 1 and 2 are to get you used to the dungeon before the real one comes along. The Banished Cells Veteran will be a challenge.

Thank you for downloading

12 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

9. The Banished Cells

-The Banished Cells-

Explore the old and forgotten ruined fortress home to many of the damned.

Located under Tel Vos you can find the door right outside next to the Tel Vos sign on the western side, The Banished Cells is a place where the long dead and forgotten lie, alot is going on down in the deep of Tel Vos. Level 10 or Higher. maybe even level 15 or high, have fun and let me know what you think, good luck and dont die.
    Explore the old and forgotten ruined fortress home to many of the damned, a long dead evil await true death.
    this dungeon is home to a boss as well as many things that may take your fancy.

Thank you for downloading

11 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

10. Elden Hollow II

-Elden Hollow II-
    Elden Hollow II is an underground Dungeon that lay under Tel Vos, once a mine has now turned into a overgrown husk for the trees around it,as you would think nothing of such a place, but the Thalmor think differently and have taken Elden Hollow as their own,. many things are in Elden Hollow you may or may not find them.. The Thalmor must be stopped..
    But this time its different from the last, this is a new base, a new location, the Thalmor are stronger and are waiting for you... Elden Hollow II is the final stand.. of so they think....
    The entry to the dungeon is North-west of Gnisis... The dungeon level is recommend at level 30 or higher since i made some hard bosses.. I hope you enjoy playing them.. i spent afew days building them as well as the detail.. this and all the dungeons i will be uploading...
    More floors harder dungeon....

15 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

11. Elden Hollow

-Elden Hollow-

Elden Hollow is an underground Dungeon that lay under Tel Vos, once a mine has now turned into a overgrown husk for the trees around it,as you would think nothing of such a place, but the Thalmor think differently and have taken Elden Hollow as their own,. many things are in Elden Hollow you may or may not find them.. The Thalmor must be stopped..

The entry to the dungeon is south of Tel Vos, on the near by road, where a dark elf waits for help... The dungeon level is recommend at level 30 or higher since i made some hard bosses.. I hope you enjoy playing them.. i spent afew days building them as well as the detail..
    Explore the overgrown ruin, consumed with many things, safety is not one of them, be on your gaurd.. Elden Hollow is an underground Dungeon that lay under Tel Vos, once a mine has now turned into a overgrown husk for the trees around it,as you would think nothing of such a place, but the Thalmor think differently and have taken Elden Hollow.

13 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

12. Tel Uvirith LITE

Tel Uvirith Lite!
    * Part of the Morrowind May Modathon Month 2018! *   This is a small plugin that overhauls Tel Uvirith just a bit. Nothing very grand, about 6 or 7 all-new, painstakingly decorated by hand areas, a couple notes and custom books to give the place some character, doesn't remove any vanilla furniture thus very compatible with mods placing things in Tel Uvirith. I think it's lore and vanilla atmosphere-friendly.   Many scrips now manage little bits of your tower. They will make you trama coffee at Bagarn's Tight Corner (your new pub), they will turn cranks on dwemer machines, they will even fill 7 new books with cursed magic for you to experience. Many dwemer centurions walk the tower, tweaked and modified, but you'll probably never know. Four enchanted amulets lie around, but you'll need steel nerves to use them. The depths of the tower swim in comfort and eldritch Telvanni touch. But to get there, you'll need to pass through some traps... Will you ever see new areas of the tower? Or will you meet your demise? You can see for yourself in this mod!   Features

- A rework of player's Telvanni stronghold
    - A number of flavour documents and a total of 7 cursed books for you to discover
    - Dangerous traps and enchantments to avoid
    - A nice, cozy bar with drinks and custom scripted trama beverage brewing
    - Rather dark environment, but a box with candles is included
    - A teleport spell for easy getting around the tower
    - To get it, build it as usual!   Requirements and installation:
    Needs Morrowind and Bloodmoon. Built on the Steam version, but should work fine with everything. Cleaned with TESAME.

Inside there are:
    - Vanilla versions for people who don't have Telvanni meshes replacers or have the one with smooth meshes.
    - ITA versions for those who have Improved Telvanni Architecture.

There also are special versions with addons:
    - Teleport spell versions contain their respective vanilla or ITA house mod + teleport spell for the house (you'll need to find it in a book inside)
    - Chef's Kiss versions contain their respective vanilla or ITA house mod + teleport spell + 7 cursed books with unique texts and magic inside. They are not overpowered, and should be funny to have.

Finally, there's a Showcase Module. It doesn't contain the house, but it allows you to easily showcase or otherwise have a look at the house mod. It unlocks the door to Vodunius Nuccius' house in Seyda Neen and places there a special activator that will transport you to Tel Uvirith, build it, make you a part of house Telvanni to disable Reynel Uvirith, and give you a flight spell that never fails. That will allow you to decide whether you want to use my mod or not; it probably won't work with most other Tel Uvirith mods though, I think. Obviously, it's not meant for an actual playthrough.

To install, just choose your esp (only one) and place it into Data Files folder of the mod; then paste Data Files folder of the mod into your Morrowind Directory. You can add Showcase Module, too. If it says merge folders, say yes. If it says overwrite, say no (you can say yes if you're sure my files are better). Check them in your launcher of choice and sail away!
      Compatibility
    - Apel’s Azura Coast and Sheogorath Region Retexture is incompatible (well, it’s okay except for azura’s coast telvanni podbuds 1-4)
    - PeterBitt’s Mushroom Tree Replacer is incompatible (sorry)
    - Any housemods for Tel Uvirith are probably incompatible.
    - Anything else including mods that place items in Tel Uvirith should be totally okay.

Permissions
    You can do with the esps whatever you wish. As for the resources I've used - please refer to original pages of Great House Fliggerty or Nexus. All of them were free to use non-commercially, but still. Those are:

Kiteflyer61's amazing Limeware Mugs resource.
    Dongle's masterwork bathtub resource, musical instruments and flying book resource!
    Melchior Dahrk's great Telvanni trapdoor resource! Thanks, you all!
    Thanks for checking the mod out. There's also a Nexus page for it!
    Ah. Most of the changes will only appear once you've built the tower completely. Yes, sorry for that.

16 downloads

0 comments

Updated

13. Privateer's Hold

An alternate beginning mod. New characters now have a chance to
    play through the beginning dungeon from Daggerfall. Just look for Daggerfall Sword in the Prison Ship.

Jman0WarS - The Models and Dungeon Creation & Permission

ManaUser - Scripting, NPCs, and object placement.

56 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

14. Of Dungeons and Abodes

Description

In the sleepy town of Gnaar Mok, a young Dunmer by the name of Daviimir Velodil searches frantically for his missing uncle. Naive and scared about the dangers of the world, he worries desperately about his beloved uncle, an estranged and distant relative of the family known for his bouts of adventuring and fighting lust, even in his old age. It may already be too late, months have passed without word, and Velodil Manor lies dark among the sunken swamps of the Bitter Coast. Will you help this poor distraught fellow find out the secrets of Velodil Manor? And what will you find? A hearty hearth of warmth and comfort, or a cold lair of hostility and death? And will you help rebuild the legacy of the Velodil family name? Well now, that's up to you, the player, to decide and find out for yourself!

Of Dungeons and Abodes is, essentially, a dungeon, house,and quest mod all rolled into one, with an overarching story and a number of fleshed out characters for you to meet. You'll go on a typical adventure, clearing out creatures and looting along the way, as you would do in any dungeon mod, but there's a catch here, if you're willing to do a few quests and spend a little gold, every part of this dungeon can become a part of an ever growing home to call your own. Clear out one dungeon, rebuild, and make yourself at home, only to find another dungeon waiting for you to go adventuring again, and to add to your growing base once more. You can even expand your manor in other ways, contracting out for new construction and hiring on new characters to provide additional services.

Keep in mind this mod isn't designed to be finished in an hour, or even two. There's enough content here for about three~four hours of play, but it's spread out over time, so you can gradually keep finding new things to do with Velodil Manor, even months after you've moved in. But I won't spoil the whole thing here, you'll just have to see for yourself.

The first part of the dungeon is geared for players at a recommended level of between level 8 and level 10. The second dungeon is a bit more difficult, and you'll need to be about level 15 to have a decent challenge.

Voting now open for additional features for Velodil Manor! Go cast your votes for what you'd like to see in the next major update to Of Dungeons and Abodes!

*Cleaned with Morrowind Enchanted Editor*

Features

Included in version 1.0 of "Of Dungeons and Abodes":
    2 New Dungeons involving the secrets of Velodil Manor
    4 New Quests to unlock the potential of your abode
    A large manor, including numerous display halls (including display mannequins), a kitchen, library, dining area, ingredient gardens, alchemy lab (with labeled ingredient jars), magic lab, master bedroom, and more that you'll have to unlock over time
    An expandable exterior, with new dock additions and transport services you can unlock.
    A teleport amulet you can get through one of the quests for convenience.
    3 Fully fleshed out characters to meet
    Over 15,000 words of creative writing with dialogue,flavor documents, and journals for you to discover
    Morrowind Rebirth Compatibility
    High Capacity Storage Containers
    And Much More!

The Morrowind Modder's Challenge and Release Trailer

"Of Dungeons and Abodes" is the first mod in the Morrowind Modder's Challenge series. What's that, you might be wondering? The basic premise is that people can issue me a challenge to build a mod within a mere 32 days or a single month, and I'll video record the major design decisions outlining my interpretation of that challenge and the various difficulties of trying to meet the challenge within such a limited time-frame. Succeed or fail, I have to release the mod at the end of one month's time. Since this was the first go with this series, I basically issued myself a challenge and "Of Dungeons and Abodes" was the result. But now that this first mod has been released, you can issue your own challenges! Check out our thread on the Bethesda forums or the
    for more details.

98 downloads

0 comments

Updated

15. Balmora Wall House

Originally posted by princess_stomper @ BSF

Forum thread

89 downloads

0 comments

Updated

16. Lakeside House

Move into the wonderful Lakeside House situated on the shores of Lake Amaya! If you have a good eye, you may be able to find the hints revealing some of the building's history.

To reach the house, start in Pelagiad and head north until you reach water. Once there look to your left and you should see the house. It uses the House Hlaalu architecture. To get in, you'll need the key. The key is inside a sack, and the sack can be found in amonsgt the rocks in front of the front door.

Lakeside House 1.13 was one of the featured mods on Darkelfguy's new Morrowind mod spotlight series.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsNAn5VYlTk

Requirements
    =============

Morrowind patched to the latest version.

Updating to 1.1
    ===============

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN INSIDE THE HOUSE:

Perform a clean save first, then update to v1.13

OTHERWISE:

Simply remove the old Lakeside House.esp from your Data Files folder, and place the new one in its place.

When loading your save game, Morrowind will take note of the change and ask if you would like to continue loading the saved game. Click yes. Lakeside House 1.1 does not make any changes that might adversely effect your game.

Installation
    ==========

To install, just extract into the Morrowind/Data Files directory.
    Then start the Morrowind Launcher, go to Data Files, and make sure your choice is checked to activate.
    The mod has been cleaned of GMST's with the Enchanted Editor.

Incompatibility
    =============

Any mod that is situated within the exterior cell (-1, -6) may be incompatible with this mod.

If there are any I will list any here once I know of them. Please contact me if you find any incompatibilities.

Known Issues or Bugs
    ====================

As far as I know there are currently no known bugs or issues. Please contact me if you find any.

History
    ======

1.13 - Added a few more flasks to the limeware platter
    - Added a small plant area next to the front door
    - Added a dirt path right in front of the door (thanks to johanrosen for all of these)
    1.1 - Corrected a typo (Thanks darkelfguy!)
    - Added four extra rugs around the house (Suggested by princess_stomper)
    1.0 - Initial Release

Contact
    =======

Official Bethesda Forums: brucoms
    TESNexus: VesnaBrucoms
    TESAlliance: Brucoms
    The Assimilation Lab: brucoms

151 downloads

1 comment

Updated

Sign in to follow this