• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Cosmetic

Sign in to follow this  

3 files

1. FOMO Races And Cosmetics - A Rather Comprehensive Collection

FOMO Races And Cosmetics is, as the full title suggests, is a rather comprehensive collection of lore-friendly / lore-believable race mods and a near all inclusive collection of hairs as well as a fairly large collection of eyes created over many years by many talented modders of the Oblivion modding community and beyond!

= Download the main resources archive

Some of the modders that contributed to the compilation have asked that while their content can be included it must be downloaded from their sites, not much of an ask really considering the work they put in to make these lovely creations:

= Download Max's hair packs:
    The following links are to Maxim's site, where you can find the lovingly created mods of Maxim and DustinFlan. The download links are near the bottom of the post, just before the comments.
    - Cazy Hair Pack
    - Newsea Hair Pack
    - Skysims Hair Pack
    - Lapiz Hair Pack
    - Kijiko Hair Pack
    - Skyhair Hair Pack

= Download MissAniThrope's Kawa-Beasts
    - Kawa-Beasts

= Install the resources from each of the downloaded archives however you like, remove any esps that come with any of these downloads.

= Download and install FOMO Races and Cosmetics.esp

And you're done!

This is the download page, for more information please follow the link to the FOMO Race's And Cosmetics Main Page and to discuss the mod further or to have any questions answered please follow this link to the General Discussion Page.
    It would also be sure to check the Frequently Asked Questions section!

114 downloads

1 comment

Updated

2. AmpolX Textures

AmpolX Textures

Very nicely done textures by AmpolX

Description:
    =================

The sub-packages contained in the main file archive "0 AmpolX Repackaged BAIN" are a compilation of various retexture releases made by AmpolX. Currently AmpolX is away and uninvolved with the modding scene and gave permission for his texture packs to be re-uploaded.

Each subpackage was a separate release. Each sup-pacakge includes the material as it was presented in the original downloads. The exception being the docs and screen shots are included in the sub-packages so will install with Wrye Bash BAIN if you do not Skip docs and screenshots.

Some of these retextures were only available for a very short time and and often in threads on the BGS forums.

An Optional file contains Amnes reworked Normal Maps, overwrite the installed main files with these if you prefer
    ( See also comparison screenshot on the images tab ).

And a seperate Miscellaneous download contains various zips with textures that AmpolX advised people not to use.
    ( Due to being unoptimized textures which may reduce FPS or just too heavy taking up VRAM ).

All 3 files have their documentation included in the files still as written by Psymon, who at the time of writing was the most knowledgeable community member on the subject of these textures.

Landscape / Caves / Books / God statues / Wood / Bones / Grasses / Blackwood / Cheydinhall / Roads and cobblestones / Gold coast / Jerral mountains / Colovian highlands .. And a few more

Installation
    =================

The main package was made primarily for the use of Wrye Bash BAIN installation.

Manual Installation : Unzip the main file
    And copy the Textures \ folder from each sub-package desired
    Overwriting Oblivion \ Data \ Textures \

With Wrye Bash : The Main File is a BAIN for Wrye Bash, drop it into Bash Installers folder,
    Just choose Sub-Packages required then right click and install

History
    ================

Previously Psymon was hosting them on TESAlliance ..
    However the download at TESA has been corrupted
    And no sign of anyone maintaining the files for a long time

Therefore I am re-uploading them here for safe keeping
    It would be a shame to lose all the work that went into them

All Credit to
    AmpolX

( That link to AmpolX post is also where permission was given to reupload these files )

If you wish to endorse as a recommend to other users that is fine
    but I do not deserve any credit / donations for the work done here
    Any public comments along those lines just give a shout out to AmpolX

Note I do not have Oblivion myself anymore, so cannot be very supportive ..

.. Also available at Oblivion Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47577?

To clarify the permissions :

AmpolX said that "if community members want to host my work then so be it. The task of caring for comments and updates and even making sure the work is up-to-date is on their shoulders. As long as proper credit is given to myself then i see no quarrel."

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1225095-ampolxs-texture-packs-atp/page-3?do=findComment&comment=20219168

Therefore if these files need reuploading elsewhere at some point in the future, credit should be given to AmpolX

I cannot pass on any other type of permissions. So re-using them in your own work, or as part of a compillation / other mods / other games etc = I cannot give permission to do so.

90 downloads

1 comment

Updated

3. Qarl's Textures

Qarl's Oblivion Texture Pack can still be downloaded on FilePlanet with 2-3 more mods that is based on his textures and the link is still working, but who knows for long that link will work is hard to tell.

So that's why I mirror Qarl's Textures plus 2-3 extra mods here just to prevent his amazing Oblivion textures for being lost due to IGN's decision to shut down FilePlanet and starting to archiving FilePlanet.

Here is a list of all uploaded mods.

8,071 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this