• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Dungeons & Houses

Sign in to follow this  

3 files

1. Daedric Museum of Artifacts

Required

These mods are required to play Daedric Museum of Artifacts.

Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE)
    OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice

Optional
    Some content is only accessible when the following DLC expansions have been installed.

Knights of the Nine
    Mehrunes' Razor
    Shivering Isles

Description

This adds a museum to safely store & display all of the Daedric artifacts you've acquired throughout the game. The museum is south of Bruma along the Orange Road.

Additionally, each Daedric Lord's statue doubles as a teleporter to that Lord's shrine in Cyrodiil. Some of the statues have additional locations. Sheogorath's statue, for example, acts as an alternative gateway to the Shivering Isles after you complete the Shivering Isles main quest.

The museum also contains other Daedra related exhibits for the player to view.

Museum Rooms

Lobby
    Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum
    Museum of Artifacts
    Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
    Daedric shrines that can be activated to teleport the player to the Daedric shrine or related location
    Shivering Isles: Pedestals for Sheogorath artifacts from the Shivering Isles
    Mehrunes' Razor: Pedestal for Mehrunes' Razor
    Museum of Lords
    Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game
    Shivering Isles: Sheogroath & Jyggalag displays
    Museum of Daedra
    Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
    Shivering Isles: Displays of Daedra from the Shivering Isles
    Knights of the Nine: Auroran display
    Museum of Relics
    Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
    Shivering Isles: Displays of Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, and Order equipment

Mirrors

AFK Mods
    Dark Creations
    Mod DB
    Nexus Mods
    TES Alliance

Versions for Other The Elder Scrolls Games
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

77 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. My Island Palace

Before you ask...yes that is the actual name.

This mod was originally created by ChaCha144 and was an exclusive on Planet Elder Scrolls.
    I was introduced to the mod when a patch request was posted on my forum thread. The mod
    author was no longer playing and gave permission to do whatever, so long as credits were
    given and a copy of the original read-me was included in the package. All I've done is
    give the plugin a good Tes4Edit cleaning and create a few compatibility patches. I take no
    other credits for any of the work put into this mod. Can't offer much support, but if you
    find anything wrong I will try to find time to look at it.

Since the PES site is no longer online, I am uploading here on TAL as means of preserving
    this mod for the community.

Details
    =========

My Island Palace adds an Ayleid Style home on a new island just off the west coast
    of Anvil. There is an IC styled bridge and roadway that leads to the island. Once
    you have completed the main quest and become Champion of Cyrodiil, you receive
    ownership of the Palace and can move in. You will also receive a tour guide document
    in your inventory that will explain many of the functions.

The island exterior contains a stable area, farming area that contains many Shivering
    Isles crops, Ayleid Palace which features "clean" textures, an outdoor pool, and a
    lighthouse. There are guards stationed at the bridge entrance and palace entrance.

The palace interior has many features including storage, display room, library,
    kitchen, smithy, enchanting stations, an altar which allows you to change the weather,
    etc. There is plenty of space inside and multiple rooms to explore. You will find new
    weapons and armors as well.

Just off the west coast of Anvil in the Bay. There is a map marker.

Requirements
    ===============

Oblivion patched to 1.2.0416
    Shivering Isles

Install
    ========

1. Extract to your Oblivion Data folder either manually or using the mod manager of
    your choice.

2. Set load order.

3. Play and enjoy!

Load Order
    =============

Suggest using BOSS to set load order. All of these files are already recognized.
    Specific load order instructions are included with each read-me file as well.

Compatibility
    ================

May conflict with other mods and patches which edit the same area of the game. There
    are compatibility patches available as separate downloads for Better Cities, Open
    Cities Reborn, UL Beaches of Cyrodiil-Lost Coast, and some combinations of these.

No other conflicts have been reported at this time. No promises but if you find a
    mod conflict, leave a comment on the mod page so I can look into it.

Credits
    =========

Bethesda - for Oblivion and the CS
    LHammonds - for the readme generator this file was based on
    Tes4Edit - for cleaning the inevitible dirt which finds it's way into all mods
    ChaCha144 - for the original mod and permission for me to mess with it
    MadCat221 & RDjeke - for the Ayleid Weapons(not including bows and arrows)
    Nicoroshi - for the Ayleid Bows and Arrows
    Ionis - for the Mithril Weaponry
    WarKirby - for the Weather Changer Altar

Legal Stuff
    ==============

Please do not upload these files to any other sites without my consent. You will need to
    attempt to contact the people listed in the credits section if you wish to use anything
    from this mod. Sorry but the original mod author is no longer around and I cannot "pass on"
    permissions to you.

263 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Triple Dungeomania

Triple Dungeomania

Description:

This mod is a patch between Oblivion War Cry New Dimension and both Better Dungeons and WalkerInShadows´s updated and fixed version of Snus Dungeons, so users of OWCND can enjoy that magnificent mods while playing with this overhaul, getting that way three mods to enhance and expand Oblivion´s dungeons, a truly Triple Dungeomania.

As OWCND changes vanilla dungeons cells and also add new cells to them, changes made by this patch are mostly related to fix object placement like statics, containers, flora, etc and also fixing some tileset´s textures that didn´t match with Snus textures. Some minor pathgriding, ilumination, and spawn placement has been also touched, as same as some other things.

Requirements:

Oblivion & Shivering Isles updated.

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension (English version can be downloaded from here after installing main mod).

Better Dungeons.

Snus Dungeons (
    part 1 and part 2)

Installation:

1 - Make sure to have installed OWCND.

2 - Make sure to have installed Better Dungeons.

3 - Make sure to have installed Snus Dungeons.

4 - Download this mod and drop it into the Oblivion\Data folder as any other mod.

5 - Load order should be the following:

Better Dungeons.esp

SnusDungeons.esp

Snus Dungeons - BD patch.esp

OWC - SeaWorld.esp

OWC - Mannequin.esp

OWC - New Dimension.esp

Acechadoras Triple Dungeomania.esp

Conflicts, bugs and issues:

Please, if you find any problem using this mod, let me know so I can try to take a look at it.

Credits and Final Notes:

This mod would never be possible without all the previous work made by WalkerInShadows and Kobal to make Snus Dungeons compatible with Better Dungeons.

Of course, thank you very much to the following people for making their magnificent mods:

Eddy Kaschinsky for OWCND.

Snus for Snus Dungeons.

Scot for Better Dungeons.

And of course thank you to all the supporters who made possible those mods to exist.

Please if you like these mods remember to endorse them.

200 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this