• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Items & Resources

Sign in to follow this  

12 files

1. Oldblivion

First of all: This isn't my file!
    It's a release of a file that used to be hosted at the UESP. Now many links to that page fell under a nasty attack a few years ago, so much of the useful info related to the usage of Oldblivion has gone forever. For further info see this post to AKB at UESP (the last link may die soon viz. the UESP archiving system but it will be in the archives)
    For anybody wishing to sample Oblivion on a very old machine, with an old card (think 256mb or less), or in VirtualBox or VMWare (think 2000, XP or Windows 7 at most) and the DX drivers are compatible with newer cards(big ask) then try this!
    Most info on getting started is in the included readme.txt file.
    Enjoy!

2 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. ConfigReader

ConfigReader
    by
    avalon2260
    version 20161217

Requires:

OBSE v20+ http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37952
    ConScribe http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26510

Description
    ===========

This is a modding resource. It provides a set of functions to read custom
    config files via ConScribe. The calling mod will typically define callback
    functions to handle each line of input. There are also a couple of string
    twiddling functions (strip whitespace etc.).

The documentation is still a bit rudimentary. For usage examples, see my other
    mods, expecially UTS, for which ConfigReader was originally written. Loot Bags
    also uses this.

Installation
    ============

Copy the esp to the Data directory, yadda. Load order is irrelevant, this is
    entirely scripted and self-contained. It is a single stand-alone esp, so
    installation should be easy enough.

Upgrading
    =========

This is backwards compatible. Just install over the old version, if any. There
    should be no need to clean save as it contains only scripts and doesn't store
    any data itself.

Credits
    =======

The OBSE team. Without OBSE, I would have wandered away from Oblivion years
    ago.

shadeMe for ConScribe.

54 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. AvalonCore

AvalonCore
    by avalon2260
    version 20151231.1

Requirements
    OBSE v20+ Main Site Nexus

This is just a repackage to remove the (useless) bsa. It only contains a null.nif which is now loose.

Description

This is a small base mod used by some of my other mods. It contains common functions etc.

There is not much (or any) documentation yet, but nobody else is using it anyway, AFAIK. For now, if you want to use any of these functions, see my other mods for example usage. Note that some functions may be experimental/obsolete (not sure, I haven't looked at this for some time).

There isn't much here for the end user, though you might find the Game Settings (a2coreGS) quest useful. All this does is read an ini file, so this can be used to set arbitrary game settings (hence the name) and so on. For example, I use this to set my skill rates, and to tweak a few game settings, etc.

Installation

Install as usual, copy the esm/esp to the Data directory. Load order shouldn't matter, I think this has been added to the BOSS masterlist anyway.

Credits

The OBSE team. Without OBSE, I would have wandered away from Oblivion years
    ago.

Legal

My scripts are in the Public Domain and can be freely used for any purpose.

The quest stage result scripts in coreif are copies of Bethesda's SI door
    scripts. The rest are mine.

56 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. ShadeMe Ini Presets

ShadeMe Ini Presets for Low, Med, and High end rigs. (Only Partially Tested)

Note: If anyone who does not use Oblivion Reloaded there may be problems with actor self shadows. Use this:

[SelfShadows::ExcludedTypes]Interior=69Exterior=69 Grass shadows are terrible for everyone so it's recommended to switch off in Oblivion.ini [Display] section:

bShadowsOnGrass=0 Possible form types for Inclusions/Exclusions (copied from Silverlock OBSE docs)

Alternative shadow exclusion path list from user

Another (longer) alternative shadow exclusion path list from user

Shadow Constant Descriptions Awaiting Update

Corrections, additions, amendments are called for in this post. Thanks in particular to Supierce for testing and info.

315 downloads

0 comments

Updated

5. Improved Middle and Upper Class Architecture

Provides several mesh fixes for the vanilla Middle and Upper class
    architecture

Details
    =========

When I began working on Settlements of Cyrodiil, I wanted each region
    to have architecture which used the materials unique to that part of
    the game world. Once work began, I quickly discovered that the vanilla
    houses are riddled with flaws. In order to do much of anything with the
    vanilla homes and make them look halfway decent, I first needed to fix
    them.

This pack contains all of the middleclass and upperclass meshes that I
    have made fixes for so far. My original intention was to provide meshes
    which are visually correct for anyone wanting to do re-texturing work on
    these models. However, they can be used as vanilla replacers as well.

I am still working on a few more so there will most likely be things added
    in a later update.

What has been fixed??
    ===========================

Minor things really that most folks probably haven't even noticed. Most
    of it is Cheydinhal architecture and has to do with either correcting uv
    maps or plugging holes in the houses. Almost all of them had misaligned
    LOD doors causing large gaps around the doors. Which won't matter anyway
    once you place a real door in front of it in game, But it bugged me so I
    fixed them. Use the following list along with the included screen shots
    to reference all fixes.

CheydinhalHouseMiddle01:

1. Closed a gap on the left side of the LOD door.

2. Adjusted UV maps for one stone panel on lower right side of home.

CheydinhalHouseMiddle04:

1. Adjusted uv maps for stone panel to left of door steps which was much
    larger than everything else on the house. The Cheydinhal textures are
    good for masking problems like this so it's difficult to see. But once you
    assign a new texture onto the building it stands out.

CheydinhalHouseMiddle06:

1. Closed a gap around the LOD door.

2. Filled in a missing wood frame piece under the upper left side eaves.

3. Adjusted uv maps on two stone panels on the left side of house.

CheydinhalHouseUpper02:

1. Closed a very large gap around the upper balcony LOD door

2. Filled a small wood frame gap on the lower LOD door.

3. There were 12 railing posts which were left as individual pieces. These
    have now been merged into the wood framwework.

4. Adjusted UV maps for upper and mid wood frame pieces which had wood grain
    texture running the wrong direction.

CheydinhalHouseUpper03:

1. Fixed wood on door frame which had incorrect plaster texture and fixed uv maps
    for same as they were never set and were stretching textures out of whack.

2. Closed a small gap above the door.

3. Closed a gap in wood frame to the left of the door.

4. Closed two gaps in the wood framing for the roof tower.

5. Fixed a wood frame piece on right end of house which was incorrectly tied to
    stonewall texture.

6. Added wood framing along both sides of fireplace because it just looks better.

7. Adjusted uv maps for wood frame pieces which had texture going wrong direction.

CheydinhalFightersGuild:

1. Closed a large gap around the lower LOD door.

2. Once again fixed uv maps for several wood frame pieces which had the wood
    grain texture running the wrong direction.

CheydinhalMagesGuild:

1. Closed a gap around the LOD door.

2. Filled several wood frame gaps on the roof tower

3. Yet again adjusted uv maps on several wood frame pieces to make the wood
    grain line up properly.

ChorrolHouseMiddle07:

1. Adjusted uv maps for the small dormer roof. Shingle texture was all botched.

Contents
    ===========

Meshes folder contains 1 each of the following:

CheydinhalFightersGuild01
    CheydinhalHouseMiddle01
    CheydinhalHousemiddle04
    CheydinhalHouseMiddle06
    CheydinhalHouseUpper02
    CheydinhalHouseUpper03
    CheydinhalMagesGuild01
    ChorrolHouseMiddle07

There are no textures included since everything uses vanilla textures.

Install
    ========

These are resources only with no .esp included. You can drop these in as vanilla
    replacers. If you are using the Unofficial Oblivion Patch be sure to have these
    meshes overwrite the UOP meshes which do not contain my fixes.

Alternately these can be retextured and used to create new items in the CS. It is
    assumed the end user already knows how to do that. For those new to modding the
    basic steps are as follows:

1. Drop the contents into your Oblivion Data Folder, or integrate into your mod
    files using the mod manager of your choice.

2. Open up the construction set and create new items using the meshes supplied
    in this package.

3. Example - Load CS. Find HouseLower01 in the static section. Double click to
    open the dialogue box. Click on the button with the .nif name and point it to
    one of the new meshes from this package. Rename and click ok. You will be asked
    if you want to create a new object.....say YES. DO NOT save changes to vanilla
    objects unless you purposely want to change every instance of that object in
    your game.

4. Place the new items wherever you want them.

5. Save your new plugin file.

Credits
    =========

Bethesda - for Oblivion and the CS
    Blender & Nifskope - for the tools that made this possible.
    LHammonds - for the readme generator this file was based on
    me - for the time it took to assemble all this stuff

Legal Stuff
    ==============

These materials are being distributed as a free to use modder resource package.
    Use in your own projects requires no additional permissions. I do ask that you
    mention me in your credits as a small courtesy.

130 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

6. Regional Stonewall Pieces

My personal take on how the stonewall pieces would look using regional vanilla stone
    textures. While working on various settlement projects I ended up creating quite a few
    farm related pieces that were re-textured with regional stone and wood. I thought for
    others who wish to create unique mods, or enhance existing mods, these pieces may prove
    useful.

Details
    ========

It always bothered me that vanilla Oblivion used a lot of the same resources for every
    region of the game. The stonewall architecture is a prime example of this. One can find
    the exact same style of stonewall in almost every farm and interior of every city, even
    though each city interior has it's own unique stone and wood materials. The exceptions to
    this are Bravil and Kvatch which have their own unique textures in the game files.

So when I began working on Settlements of Cyrodiil I wanted each region to have architecture
    which reflected the materials unique to that part of the world. Included here is a mostly
    complete set of stonewall pieces for each of the other 6 areas in the game. The sets contain
    every piece that I have personally had occasion to use in a mod. I don't think there is much
    that was left out.

Each set is created using regional vanilla stone and wood textures. I did tweak most of the
    stone textures to make them work properly on the stonewall pieces, but they are still all
    based 100% off of stock vanilla stone textures. Everything is still not as perfect as I would
    like so this may get one more update at some time in the future.

Contents
    ==========

There are folders for each of the previously unrepresented areas...Anvil, Bruma, Cheydinhal,
    Chorrol, Leyawiin, and Skingrad. I didn't do anything for the IC region...figured that was a
    good region for the stock vanilla stuff. Most folders will contain 1 each of the following
    meshes:

stonestairsmid01
    stonestairsnarrow01
    stonewall01
    stonewallbend01
    stonewallbend01rm
    stonewallbend02lrm
    stonewallbend02m
    stonewallbend02r
    stonewallbrokenl01
    stonewallbrokenr01
    stonewallcurve01
    stonewallcurve01m
    stonewallcurve02
    stonewallcurve02m
    stonewallcurve03
    stonewallcurve03m
    stonewallgate01
    stonewallgate02
    stonewallgatedoor01
    stonewallhalfl01
    stonewallhalfr01
    stonewallpost01
    stonewallquarterl01
    stonewallquarterr01
    stonewallramp01
    stonewallramp01curveb
    stonewallramp01curvebt
    stonewallramp01curvet
    stonewallramp01m
    stonewallramp02
    stonewallramp02curveb
    stonewallramp02curvebt
    stonewallramp02curvet
    stonewallramp02m
    stonewallwell01

Some regions have alternate textures. Anvil has standard and lower class, Bruma has plain
    or snow, Cheydinhal has plain or mossy, Skingrad has standard or lower class. I used the
    vanilla stonewall gate door for Bruma and Chorrol since it looks just fine with those stone
    materials. Anvil, Cheydinhal, and Skingrad have a new stonewall gate that matches their wood
    textures. Leyawiin has two since I just couldn't decide which I liked better.

Install
    ========

These are meshes and textures only. You will need to create new items in the Construction Set
    in order to use these resources. It is assumed the end user already knows how to do that. For
    those new to modding, there is a basic step by step included in the read-me file.

Credits
    =========

Nifskope and GIMP - for the tools that made this possible.
    me - for textures, and the time it took to assemble all this stuff

Legal Stuff
    ==============

These materials are being distributed as a free to use modders resource package. Use in your own
    projects requires no additional permissions. I do ask that you mention me in your credits as a
    small courtesy.

87 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. Regional Farm Fences

My personal take on how the farm fence pieces would look using regional vanilla wood
    textures. While working on various settlement projects I ended up creating quite a few
    farm related pieces that were re-textured with regional stone and wood. I thought for
    others who wish to create unique mods, or enhance existing mods, these pieces may prove
    useful.

The screen shots were done via nifskope so may not be the best for judging quality. Trust
    me when I say they look exactly like any other wood meshes using vanilla textures.

Details
    =========

It always bothered me that vanilla Oblivion used a lot of the same resources for every
    region of the game. The common wooden farm fence is a perfect example of this. One can
    find the exact same style of fence in almost every settlement throughout the game world,
    with the exception of Bravil which does have it's own unique type of fence.

So when I began working on Settlements of Cyrodiil I wanted each region to have architecture
    which reflected the materials unique to that part of the world. Included here is a complete
    set of farm fence pieces for every main city region of the game. With the exception of
    Kvatch which is burnt to a crisp so didn't need farm fences anyway. The Imperial City and
    nearby areas can use standard vanilla farm fences. Even though Bravil already has a unique
    type of fence, I went ahead and made farm fence for it anyway.

Each set is created using regional vanilla wood textures. I did tweak some of the wood
    textures in order to make them work properly on the fence pieces, but they are still all
    based 100% off of stock vanilla wood textures.

Contents
    ==========

There are folders for each of the 7 city areas...Anvil, Bravil, Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol,
    Leyawiin, and Skingrad. All folders will contain 1 each of the following meshes:

2wayfence
    brokenfence
    cornerfencefull
    cornerfencesmall
    cornerslopea
    cornerslopeb
    fencegateanimation
    fencegateframenopost
    fencelent01
    fencelentri01
    fencelenttrislope32
    fencelenttrislope64
    fencelenttrislope96
    fencepost2way
    fenceposttri2way
    fenceposttri3way
    fenceposttri4way
    fenceposttricorner
    fenceposttriend
    gatehousingfence
    slopeafence
    slopebfence

Bruma has two color schemes since it has two colors of vanilla wood post. I intend to use
    both styles in my mods and thought others may also want the ability to choose.

Install
    ========

These are meshes and textures only. You will need to create new items in the Construction Set
    in order to use these resources. It is assumed the end user already knows how to do that. For
    those new to modding, there is a basic step by step included in the read-me file.

Credits
    =========

Legal Stuff
    ==============

These materials are being distributed as a free to use modder resource package. Use in your
    own projects requires no additional permissions. I do ask that you mention me in your credits
    as a small courtesy.

90 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

8. Regional Boardwalk & Dock Pieces

My personal take on how the waterfront dock pieces would look if built with regional
    materials. While working on a shipping mod project I ended up creating quite a few
    waterfront related pieces which included boardwalks and docks re-textured with vanilla
    regional stone and wood. I thought for others who wish to create waterfront mods, or
    enhance existing waterfront mods, these pieces may prove useful.

Details
    ========

It always bothered me that vanilla Oblivion re-used many of the same basic resources for
    every area of the game. One of my priorities in personal use mods has been the revamping
    of various pieces with regional textures. So when I began working on the ships I quickly
    found myself (quite unintentionally) working on dock pieces as well. The generic Anvil
    dock pieces worked fine in the Gold Coast. But I wanted the other regions to have pieces
    which reflected the materials they had on hand.

Included here is a full set of boardwalk and dock pieces for each of the other 3 waterfront
    areas in the game. Each set is made using regional vanilla stone and wood textures. I did
    tweak a few textures to make them work properly on the boardwalk pieces, and in the case of
    IC boardwalks had to adjust UV maps slightly to make the cobblestone tile properly. But they
    are still, with one exception, all vanilla textures. So Bravil docks for example use Bravil
    stone and wood.

Contents
    ==========

There are folders for each of the waterfront areas...Bravil, Imperial City, and Leyawiin. Each
    folder will contain 1 each of the following meshes:

Boardwalk01
    BoardwalkChunk01
    BoardwalkComplete01
    BoardwalkCorner01
    BoardwalkEnd02
    BoardwalkStair01
    BoardwalkStair02
    Dock01
    Dock02
    DockComplete01
    DockEnd01
    DockLamp01
    DockStart01

Install
    ========

Credits
    =========

LHammonds - for the read-me generator this file was based on

Legal Stuff
    ==============

These materials are being distributed as a free to use modders resource package. Use in your own
    projects requires no permissions. I do ask that you mention me in your credits as a small courtesy.

84 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

9. Improved Lower Class Architecture

Improved Lower Class Architecture

Provides several mesh fixes for the vanilla Lower Class architecture.

Details
    =========

When I began working on Settlements of Cyrodiil, I wanted each region
    to have architecture which used the materials unique to that part of
    the game world. Once work began, I quickly discovered that the vanilla
    houses are riddled with flaws. In order to re-texture these homes and
    make them look like halfway decent, I first needed to fix them.

This pack contains all of the Lowerclass meshes that I have made fixes
    for.These are not intended as replacers for the vanilla homes. Although
    they could be used that way. My intention was to provide meshes which
    are visually correct and much more user friendly for anyone wanting to
    do custom re-texturing on these models.

What has been fixed??
    ===========================

Minor things really that most folks probably haven't even noticed. Use
    the following list and the included screen shots to reference all fixes.

HouseLower01:

1. Panel below the entry door was linked to the wood post frame when it
    should have used a stone texture. Now linked to the lower wall panels
    and uses correct texture.

2. Wood frame on the left side of the house had two pieces that were
    linked to the stone panels and used the stone texture. In the same
    area another wall panel was linked to the wood post texture. All are
    now fixed.

3. The cellar door was linked to four wall panels and they used a common
    texture. Meaning there was no way to do a nice looking re-texture of
    this house model. Cellar door and wall panels are now separate.

HouseLower02:

1. Same problem as listed above with the wall panel below the entry door.
    Now linked to lower panels and uses correct texture.

2. At the end of the house there is a stonewall panel which was linked to
    the wood post and it's texture. Just above that there was a wood post
    piece which was linked to to the stonewall panels and it's texture. So
    they were each using just the opposite textures from what they should
    have had. Fixed both.

3. On the back side of the house, the wood beam just under the roof eaves
    was linked to the stone panels and it's texture. This piece ran the full
    length of the house. Is now linked to the wood frame and uses the correct
    texture.

4. The scrap wood panels on the roof were connected to four wall panels and
    shared a common texture. Making it nearly impossible to do a good looking
    retexture of this house model. Roof panels and wall panels have now been
    separated.

5. Interior for this model had one ceiling beam which was linked to the wall
    panel and shared that texture when it should have obviously been wood. Is
    now fixed.

HouseLower03:

1. Missing a wood post piece in the center of the upper window frame. Has
    been added in and merged with the rest of the house framing.

2. Cellar door was linked to the porch and 5 wall panels. All of course
    shared a common texture. Once again making it nearly impossible to do a
    nice retexture of this model. All have been separated into their
    respective material groups.

3. Vanilla model had no support structure underneath the porch roof. Not
    strictly speaking a design flaw, but not very realistic either. I've
    added some small wood frame pieces under the porch roof and some wood
    slats on both of the smaller roof tops. All are merged into the wood
    framing.

4. Interior for this model was also missing the wood post in the center of
    the upper window frame. Added and merged into wood framing.

Contents
    ==========

Meshes folder contains 1 each of the following:

HouseLower01Alt
    HouseLower01NCD (No Cellar Door)
    HouseLower02Alt
    HouseLower02AltInt
    HouseLower03Alt
    HouseLower03AltInt
    HouseLower03NCD (No Cellar Door)
    HouseLowerCellarDoor

There are no textures included since everything uses vanilla textures. The
    "NCD" house models are alternate versions which have no cellar door attached.
    The separate cellar door which is included forthese models can be used as a
    working load door in the CS if you want to build basements for these homes.

Install
    ========

These are resources only. You will need to create new items in the CS in order
    to use these reources. It is assumed the end user already knows how to do that.
    For those new to modding the basic steps are as follows:

1. Drop the contents into your Oblivion Data Folder, or integrate into your mod
    files using the mod manager of your choice.

2. Open up the construction set and create new items using the meshes supplied
    in this package.

3. Example - Load CS. Find HouseLower01 in the static section. Double click to
    open the dialogue box. Click on the button with the .nif name and point it to
    one of the new meshes from this package. Rename and click ok. You will be asked
    if you want to create a new object.....say YES. DO NOT save changes to vanilla
    objects unless you purposely want to change every instance of that object in
    your game.

4. Place the new items wherever you want them.

5. Save your new plugin file.

Credits
    =========

Blender & Nifskope - for the tools that made this possible.
    me - for the time it took to assemble all this stuff

Legal Stuff
    ===============

These materials are being distributed as a free to use modder resource package.
    Use in your own projects requires no additional permissions. I do ask that you
    mention me in your credits as a small courtesy.

72 downloads

2 comments

Submitted

10. Armors of Cyrodiil For Dummies - Town Guard Edition

While working on various personal projects I have often used community resources,
    and when the need arose, created a few resources as well. Recently I found myself
    in need of some armor stand dummies and went to the most obvious resource: "Meos
    Armors of Cyrodiil For Dummies".

Unfortunately Meos package included everything but the Town Guard armor dummies
    that I needed. And after an exhausting search, I was unable to find them anywhere else.
    So with some help from another community member, Nakakita, we set about solving that
    little problem.

The end result is a complete set of armor stand dummies containing all vanilla Town
    Guard varieties, both male and female. We thought for other modders this may prove
    to be useful, so are releasing as a Modder Resource Package. It is intended to act as
    an extension for Meo's excellent "Armors of Cyrodiil For Dummies". The armor stands
    use strictly vanilla content, so no custom textures included.

Install
    ========

This is a resource only package. You will need to drop the meshes into your Oblivion
    Data folder, and then create the items in the CS before being able to use them.

Requirements
    ===============

A little hands on experience with the Construction Set and some imagination.

Credits
    =========

Meo - for the Chainmail Dummy Iused to build these off of
    nakakita - for setting up a female version and fixing Cheydinhal
    mhahn123 (me) - for this resource pack

Legal Stuff
    =============

This is a free to use Modder Resource. The only requirements are giving credit to
    those listed above in your description and read-me file.

86 downloads

0 comments

Updated

11. Generic Signs

I discovered that many of the little shops in Black Marsh, one of the other projects I'm working on, didn't have a sign, so I created a set of generic signs. These signs do not have any text, instead they use the standard symbols Bethesda uses for the different kinds of vendors.

Set includes: Alchemy, armour, books, general goods, inn, magic, smith, stables and tavern. It also includes a rough blank sign. There are three versions of the inn sign: one for hanging, a large one that sits on the floor or ground and a dark one on a long pole that you'd put in the ground. See the screenshots for the complete collection.

Meshes have been optimized with pyFFI.

This is a modders resource. It doesn't replace any of the original game signs, it's for people to use in their mods.

Requirements
    Shivering Isles. The dark inn sign is from the Shivering Isles so you need that to supply the textures. If you don't have SI, you can ignore that sign. I don't think I use any other textures from SI, but I can't say for sure.

Installation Instructions
    Unzip the archive to your Oblivion Data directory.

Usage
    If you define the hanging signs as activators in the CS, they will swing when NPC's walk into them. This is the same as the base game.

Compatibility
    No known incompatibilities.

Licensing/Legal
    Do what you like with it. This is a modders resource for people to use in their projects. I'd appreciate mention in your credits.

156 downloads

1 comment

Submitted

12. Imperial Furniture Renovated

Imperial Furniture Renovated

Damien and Mischa have just renovated their store, Imperial Furniture, located just north of the Imperial City. They have purchased a fine collection of weapon racks from Loth. In keeping with the high standards of goods sold at Imperial Furniture, these are much better quality weapon racks than those normally found in Cyrodiil. They have also greatly expanded their line of paintings by acquiring a few special selections from the Paintings Galore collection by Trollf. These are exquisite paintings in a wide range of sizes that should suit any home. They have also expanded their regular selection of display cases, tables, chests and lights - mainly by offering more size options.

They have just expanded their selection again! Now they offer clutter items like miniature statues. They have also acquired upholstered furniture for the first time! And they negotiated a deal with Daleth to offer her ingredient storage shelves.

Damien and Mischa have been busy again. They have not only acquired more bookshelves, but these bookshelves have been imbued with magical scripts that will stack your books for you. They applied the scripts to their existing collection of shelves as well. And Mischa brought in a few more potted plants.

Come by and see their new selection!

Description
    For those unfamiliar with Imperial Furniture, it is a mod that adds a new store which sells high-end furniture. Much of the upperclass furniture that you see in the game may now be purchased and placed wherever you like - even outside! There are some middleclass pieces available as well, but the main focus is the better quality wood. In fact the original author of the mod, Amajor7 or Virtuoso, created some custom textures for wood and cloth that are a light golden colour and are referred to as the Imperial Line. You can also purchase candles, wall sconces and chandeliers. This is particularly handy for those who are running interior environment mods that make the interiors darker.

Here is the description Amajor7 used for the original mod:
    This is an expansion of the Imperial Furniture mod. New additions include:
    Large selection of bookshelves and wall shelves with stacking scripts
    Entire collection of Loth's Better Weapon Racks
    A selection of paintings from Trollf's Paintings Galore
    Daleth's ingredient storage shelves
    A large selection of miniature statues and architecture
    An upholstered sofa, armchair and dining chairs
    Several tapestries from the base game
    Large and small display cases, as seen in guildhalls and castles
    Bases and pedestals for displaying items

See the readme for full details.

Requirements:
    Version 1.4 requires OBSE v20.

Updates

Version 1.4
    Simplified collision mesh on miniature lighthouse
    Added OBSE detection code. IFR now requires OBSE 20 or greater.
    Added more bookcases and wall shelves: middleclass 3-shelf bookshelf, middleclass 8-shelf bookshelf, upperclass 3-shelf bookshelf, upperclass 4-shelf wall shelf, upperclass 12-shelf wall shelf.
    Added book stacking scripts to all book and wall shelves. Scripts include customized sizes for Spell Tomes DLC. Also includes horizontal stacking for tightly spaced shelves.
    Added stacking script for wine bottles in wine rack.
    Added vanilla upperclass round table (same as Imperial Line table, but with dark wood).
    Added a few more potted plants: Arrowroot, Blue Flax, Lily of the Valley and Lady's Mantle.
    Tweaked wall sconce placement scripts for finer forward and backward adjustments. Sconces will still get embedded in the wall collision, so save before positioning wall sconces.
    Added See You Sleep DLL code fix to make IFR compatible with SYS DLL. The SYS DLL patch won't be needed with IFR 1.4.

Version 1.3
    This version now requires OBSE v. 18 or higher. The major bugfix is that I have removed saved game bloat caused by use of PlaceAtMe function. Imperial Furniture Renovated still uses this function, but its affects have been mitigated by using an OBSE function to remove disabled references once the item has been placed. This release also has a large number of new items, including the introduction of specialized placement scripts with the addition of ingredient storage shelves. If all goes well, this is only the first...

I have also created a testing cell that you can teleport to to view all the new additions. Open the console and type 'coc AM7TestingCell' without the quotes. All the new stuff is in the large room. Everything in that room is from Imperial Furniture Renovated. To leave the Testing Cell, reload a saved game or type 'coc weye' to be teleported to the village of Weye.

Version 1.2
    Both the patch and full release versions of Imperial Furniture Renovated have been updated to Version 1.2. This is a bug fix release.
    This will be the final update to the patch version. I plan to add more items and new functionality which will require Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE). The new functionality will require every script in Imperial Furniture to be modified and it would be a very long and tedious process to maintain both the patch and the full mod, so further updates will be done to the full mod only. Another update to the full version is in the works right now.

Bugs Fixed

fixed collision on Fine Cupboard with glass doors. When you opened the doors, they would appear to open but you would be unable to place anything inside the cupboard. I have also tweaked the interior collision on the shelves in this cupboard so that the Ayleid Statues would be a little easier to place inside.
    added new option to options menu for chandeliers, wall sconces, fireplace, paintings, tapestries and wall-mounted tool racks called "All Done". When these items are moved using the options menu, the collision mesh on the object is not moved with it. This means that you won't be able to place other items as close to these objects as you should be able to. You also may find that your character runs into an invisible object. Once you have finished positioning these objects, select All Done from the options menu to shift the collision mesh. The object will briefly disappear and then reappear.
    stopped options menu from appearing when player character is sitting. Now clicking on the activate button while sitting will simply order the PC to stand, as it would with regular chairs.
    removed blank menu option for the display cases and cupboard with glass doors

Version 1.1
    Both versions of Imperial Furniture Renovated have been updated to Version 1.1. There are a number of additions including 10 more paintings to bring the total to 33 and 7 more tapestries for a total of 11. I have also incorporated Critterman's icons as well as a few of my own so all items now have proper icons. The icons for the paintings are meant to be representative of the orientation of the painting - there is not a unique icon for every painting. The price and weight indicate the size of the painting and the actual size is listed in the inventory spreadsheet, which is included in the Extras folder. The other big change in this version is I have switched the positioning marker for paintings and tapestries to a flat stone. This seems to make positioning paintings and tapestries much easier. See the readme for details.

The patch version of the mod also has the bug fix for the loss of access to items stored in unlocked chests, jewelry boxes and lecterns. If you are installing the patch version for the first time, you don't have to do anything special - your chests, jewelry boxes and lecterns will be converted to the new version when you pick them up or lock them in position. Until then, they will have "Temp" tacked on to their name so you know they haven't been converted yet. You don't have to convert them, but I suggest you do so.

In order to accommodate the additions, I have rearranged the inventories of Damien and Mischa. Have a look at the readme for details.

Versions of this Mod
    Versions 1.0 to 1.2 come as a patch to Imperial Furniture and as a full release. From version 1.3 and onwards, only the full release will be updated.

Imperial Furniture Renovated is the full version that includes the original Imperial Furniture mod. Download this version if you've never used Imperial Furniture before or haven't purchased any furniture from them in your current game. If you have the original, uninstall it and do a clean save before installing Imperial Furniture Renovated.
    Imperial Furniture Renovated - Patch is the add-on version that only has the new additions and various tweaks I have made to the original mod. Download this version if you currently have Imperial Furniture loaded and have purchased furniture from the store already. Do NOT remove the original plugin - keep it activated and activate the patch as well.

Notes
    Both versions of this mod have been cleaned with TES4Edit. The NIF files have been optimized with PyFFI.

Permissions
    This is an expansion of the Imperial Furniture mod originally done by Amajor7. I have gotten the permission of Amajor7 to release this (in fact he updated the original Imperial Furniture download page to direct players to this version). All other resources are modders' resources with permissions given in the respective readme file for each resource package.

Credits
    Bethesda Softworks for the game and several of the meshes and textures
    Amajor7 for the original Imperial Furniture mod
    InsanitySorrow for creating the bases and pedestals for me and for helping to get other meshes to behave (which required an infinite amount of patience )
    Amadaun for fixing the sofa and chair textures
    Loth DeBonneville for his Better Weapon Racks modders resource
    Trollf for his Paintings Galore modders resource
    Daleth for the Ingredient Storage Shelves modders resource
    Storm Raven Library Productions for the frosted rose glass texture on the cupboard
    Xiamara for the chair and sofa meshes
    DavidWhitefang for his dining chairs meshes and textures
    Koniption for her endless patience and assistance in teaching me the finer points on editing NIF files, fixing meshes and tons of advice!
    Critterman for her custom furniture icons - made especially for Imperial Furniture with new additions for Imperial Furniture Renovated
    Horny Quintus for his book stacking scripts which served as the model for IFR’s book stacking scripts.

243 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this