• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Patches & Fixes

Sign in to follow this  

9 files

1. Qarl's Harvest for Unique Landscapes

Qarl's Harvest for Unique Landscapes v1.0
    Author: tegeus-Cromis
    9 Nov 2017
    This is a part response to a request from an certain old Khajiit on the Beth forums a long while back. It's halfway between a patch and an add-on, which converts all vanilla-type logs added by Unique Landscapes to Qarl's Harvest activators, which allow you to harvest fungal ingredients and, very very occasionally, a bit of gold. Note that the UL mods often add their own custom log forms - these are not affected. As such it requires you to have the original Qarl's Harvest installed plus one or more Unique Landscape plug-ins.
    There are two reasons for this mod. One is that plenty of the original logs are buried or otherwise inaccessible as a result of UL. Second, it's kind of annoying to find that some logs give ingredients and some don't. (In the case of UL The Eastern Peaks, almost none do.)
    My previous Qarl's Harvest Patches (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45735/) were focused entirely on the fruit trees, as was More Harvestable Fruits (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45705/). But this is a mushrooming issue, so I believe it merits a separate page, especially since I expect there will be a further true patch to go with it later.
    (Incidentally it was only sensible to contemplate doing this once the Unique Landscapes merged plug-in was created. Lots and lots of separate add-ons would really kill anyone's load order, I think. Now, although I heartily recommend using the merged UL plug-in, I have nonetheless included separate .esps for most of the separate ULs.)
    For extra details, see the Notes section below.
    Requirements
    ------------
    Oblivion v1.2.0.416    [I strongly suggest you install the Unofficial Oblivion Patch too, though.]
    Qarl's Harvest [https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/8113/]
    Unique Landscapes [https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19370/]
    Installation
    ------------
    I recommend using BAIN, for which this archive is suitable. If you choose to do it manually, though, simply unpack the files that match your existing UL plug-ins to your game data folder and activate them.
    Uninstallation
    Obvious with BAIN. But again, if you are doing this manually, simply delete from \Data the files:
    Qarl's Harvest for xxxxxxxx.esp [Rinse and repeat]
    \Docs\Qarl's Harvest for Unique Landscapes v1.0
    Load Order
    ----------
    Qarls_Harvest.esm
    Qarls_Harvest.esp [Strictly speaking, you do not need this, but why wouldn't you have installed it?]
    Unique Landscapes.esp [The merged plug-in. Otherwise, your individual plug-ins go here.]
    Qarls Harvest for Unique Landscapes.esp [Again, as for UL, your individual plug-ins go here.]
    Oh, and I also suggest putting this right after the UL plug-in(s). This mod will survive a lot of savaging by later plug-ins, so I think any other mods that alter the landscape (assuming BOSS places them after UL) should take precedence.
    Compatibility
    -------------
    Any compatibility issues that UL has, this might have. But, hey, you've patched those, right? Sadly, it's not that simple, because UL patches will not affect these activator logs we have introduced.
    But (again), it may not be as bad as all that. I've been through all the UL patches in my load order (27 of them. Yeah, I know...) and found that I have had to remove only six misplaced logs from this mod. That is just six out of about 860 logs. However, if you find a floating or displaced log, let me know, and I'll simply remove it.
    Tools used
    ----------
    TESCS (with CSE/Coda)
    Tes4Edit
    Credits
    -------
    Qarl, who is sadly missed, for the original Qarl's Harvest mod.
    Vorians, for creating the Unique Landscapes combined plug-in.
    ...and all the other Unique Landscapes mod authors who have done so much to brighten up Cyrodiil.
    Shademe, for the Construction Set Extender and, most especially, for Coda, which I used to make this.
    Bethesda Softworks, for the game and CS.
    Use of resources
    ----------------
    No other author's resources are included. In fact there are no additional resources included with this mod.
    Notes
    -----
    1. The bracketed numbers in the filenames indicate how many logs were altered. In the case of some, none were, so they have not been included.
    2. I created this mod using Shademe's Coda batch-editing language. If you'd like to see the (very simple) code for this, just pop over to The Assimilation Lab (http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/forum/463-the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/).
    3. The second part, to which I alluded, would be a patch for the original QH logs to correct clashes with UL. Now, I haven't noticed any, but there must be some, surely. Thanks to an idea from AndalayBay, I think I may have a batch method for picking up and deactivating some of these.
    4. I have actually created a range of extra fungal ingredients, with meshes. I was tempted to include them, but I've elected for a conservative approach here and retained Qarl's original scripting. I'll find a use for them later.
    More information
    ----------------
    For more information, please re-read this document.

3 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Patch for OCC, Jedi Lightsabers, & Bow of Thunder Dark

This is a custom patch made for Bongmongus.
    It adds the chest & candlestick from Jedi Lightsabers With Sound, and the rock container from The Bow of Thunder Dark to Open Cities Classic+Outer Districts.
    This is not really for public release, however if you have ALL of these mods & care to use this, go right ahead.

3 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Expanded Greetings

This mod will allow NPCs to recognize all of the player character's talents and make the skill-based dialogue greetings (such as "you're a sneaky looking sort" and "look at the muscles on you!") less redundant once the player has reached high levels.

The reason these dialogue lines may have never been spoken depends on what order the playable character's skills increased throughout the game. Eventually, once most/all skills have been maxed, the dialogue gets "stuck" at the top of the dialogue tree.

The only modifications are the conditions that regulate how an NPC greets the playable character. Not only does this expand talent-based greetings, but also recover the generic "hello" greetings that are lost as the character becomes more powerful and famous/infamous.

Testing the Mod

Make sure the playable character has at least two attributes that are 70+ or two skills that are 70+. Otherwise, effects will not be experienced until later.
    Go up to NPCs (Imperial City Market will have the most during the day). They will usually greet the player with a generic "hello" dialogue line but other times they will comment on the player's skills.

Mirrors

AFK Mods
    Dark Creations
    Mod DB
    Nexus Mods
    TES Alliance

109 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

4. The Order of the Dragon Patch Series

The Order of the Dragon Patch Series

As I have been a huge fan of the Order of the Dragon mod since it's first release, which not only adds a
    great quest line, but also a true RPG experience (no map, no map markers, but precise journals instead)

So now I decided to replay Oblivion and Order of the Dragon in it's latest release and I had to notice that
    - apart from the German community - this superb mod only has a small audience maybe because it's first
    English release is relatively new. But the modding community did not stop producing mods and apparently
    the Jerall Mountain area seems to be a very popular spot to add new content.
    And - of course - due to the fact that OotD has been a German-exclusive mod for such a long time there
    never were many patches made - if there are any, they either are for the German version or outdated as
    hell. So when modding my game I realised it was time to fix those issues and make OotD available
    to a larger audience.

This mod - or as the title implies a compendium of patches - is a small but growing place to get patches for OotD.

By the way, there is another patch out there which might suit your needs:

The Jerall Mountain Compendium Patch by Slangens
    If you use all of the mods this compendium or one of it's layers fixes, grab it here.

Back to my work:

I do accept (and ask for) requests for patches for The Order of the Dragon - I cannot possibly find all conflicting mods myself.
    Go to the Patch Request Page and post your request following the blueprint there. I usually will claim all OotD related patches.

Included in this series are of 02/17/2015:

Remember the filename tells you exactly what mods this particular patch is making compatible so at the moment
    you should end up with a maximum of two of my patches active (Better IC + one of the patches).

Better Cities:

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Better Imperial City [5.3.3a] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_Better_Imperial_City_Patch]
    This Patch fixes various eye candy issues in the Palace District of the Imperial City when using Better Imperial City
    and OotD together.

Unique Landscape - Jerall Glacier:

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_UL_Jeral_Glacier_Patch]
    This is the foundation of the three following files, it cures the land of all tearing floating and burying issues.
    But remember all patches only require the mods they are fixing, not another of my patches.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_UL_Jeral_Glacier_Necromancer_Patch]
    As the patch above but included support for The Necromancer.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Patch [V1.1]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_UL_Jeral_Glacier_Fort_Akatosh_Redux_Patch]
    As the patch above but instead support for Fort Akatosh.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-UL_Jerall-FotA-Patch]
    As the patch above but instead support for Fall of the Ayleids.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Giskard's The Necromancer
    [V1.7] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-UL_Jerall-Necromancer-FotA-Patch]
    Support for using The Necromancer, UL Jerall and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-UL_Jerall-FAR-FotA-Patch]
    Support for using Fort Akatosh Redux, UL Jerall Glacier and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Patch [V1.1]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_UL_Jeral_Glacier_Fort_Akatosh_Redux_Necromancer_Patch]
    Combination of all mentioned patches.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Unique Landscape Jerall Glacier [V1.0.2] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-UL_Jerall-Necromancer-FotA-FAR-Patch]
    Combination of all previously mentioned patches.

Various Mods:

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_Necromancer_Patch]
    Fixes all landscape issues when using OotD and The Necromancer together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Patch [V1.1]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_Fort_Akatosh_Redux_Patch]
    Fixes the floating guard tower added right outside OotD's castle in the Jerall Mountains.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-FotA-Patch]
    Fixes all landscape issues when using OotD and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotD-FAR-FotA-Patch]
    Fixes all landscape issues when using OotD, Fort Akatosh Redux and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotDPS-Necromancer-FotA-Patch]
    Fixes all landscape issues when using OotD, Giskard's The Necromancer and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Fort Akatosh Redux [V1.4.3] - Patch [V1.1]
    [OotDPS_Order_of_the_Dragon_Fort_Akatosh_Redux_Necromancer_Patch]
    Fixes all issues you may run into when using OotD, The Necromancer and Fort Akatosh together.

Order of the Dragon [V1.0] - Giskard's The Necromancer [V1.7] - Fall of the Ayleids [V4.1] - Patch [V1.0]
    [OotD-Necromancer-FAR-FotA-Patch]
    Fixes all landscape issues when using OotD, Giskard's The Necromancer, Fort Akatosh Redux and Fall of the Ayleids together.

Slangen's Patches:

Order of the Dragon - UL Snowdale - DLC Frostcrag - Frostcrag Reborn
    Use Layer 1.
    Required files: Orden des Drachen.esp, DLCFrostcrag.esp, DLCFrostcragReborn.esp, xulSnowdale.esp,
    OrdenDesDrachen-Snowdale patch.esp, FrostcragReborn-Snowdale patch.esp

Order of the Dragon - UL Snowdale - DLC Frostcrag- Frostcrag Village
    Use Layer 1b.
    Required files: Orden des Drachen.esp, DLCFrostcrag.esp, xulSnowdale.esp,
    OrdenDesDrachen-Snowdale patch.esp, Frostcrag Village.esp

Order of the Dragon - UL Snowdale - DLC Frostcrag - Frostcrag Reborn - Frostcrag Village
    Use Layers 1 and 3.
    Required Files: Orden des Drachen.esp, DLCFrostcrag.esp, DLCFrostcragReborn.esp, xulSnowdale.esp,
    OrdenDesDrachen-Snowdale patch.esp, FrostcragReborn-Snowdale patch.esp, JMC -Layer 1.esp,
    Frostcrag Village.esp, DLCFrostcrag Reborn - Frostcrag Village Patch.esp

Order of the Dragon - UL Jerall Glacier - Gates to Aesgaard 1
    Use Layer 2.
    Required Files: Orden des Drachen.esp, GTAesgaard.esp, xulJerallGlacier.esp, OrdenDesDrachen-JerallGlacier patch.esp,
    GatesToAesgaardEp1-JerallGlacier patch.esp

Order of the Dragon - UL Snowdale - DLC Frostcrag- Frostcrag Village - UL Jerall Glacier - Gates to Aesgaard 1
    Use Layer 1b+2.
    Required files: Orden des Drachen.esp, GTAesgaard.esp, DLCFrostcrag.esp, xulSnowdale.esp,
    OrdenDesDrachen-Snowdale patch.esp, xulJerallGlacier.esp, OrdenDesDrachen-JerallGlacier patch.esp,
    GatesToAesgaardEp1-JerallGlacier patch.esp, JMC - Layer 2.esp, Frostcrag Village.esp, JMC - Layer 1b.esp

All of the aforementioned combinations plus Midas Magic
    Use Layer 4a in addition.

All of the aforementioned combinations plus Fort Akatosh
    Use Layer 4b in addition

WIP Patches:
    All possible combinations of this/those mod(s) and all other already patched mods:

01 Midas Magic
    02 Open Cities Reborn

Installation Instructions:
    For the installation instructions see the readmes of the corresponding file.

Credits:
    For the individual files see the appropiate readme, but I wanted to thank all of those guys again:
    The Order of the Dragon Team
    The Better Cities Team
    GrandDukeAdense
    Onra and his team
    Giskard
    DoctorSmith

And of course:
    Thanks to Bethesda for the game itself

Licensing/Legal:

Please do not redistribute this mod without my consent.
    (Unless you are author of one of the original mods; then go ahead and
    do as you wish with this file, although letting me know about what
    happens to it would be appreciated)

For bug reports and/or additional criticism and ideas, simply comment or pm me.
    E-mail for very serious cases: venkukad@gmail.com

1,207 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

5. OSPS - Better Cities Imperial Isle Compatibility Patches

Just to make the One Shop Patch Shop here complete:

OSPS - Better Cities Imperial Isle Compatibility Patches for BC V6

Description
    ===========
    This mod is part of the One Stop Patch Shop.

This patch fixes all possible landscaping conflicts you may encounter
    when using Better Cities IC-Imperial Isle plugin and various combinations of Unique Landscapes
    Imperial Isle, Talos Bridge Gatehouse and Region Revive: Lake Rumare together.

If you are using the Better Cities Imperial Isle Plugin, keep in mind, my patches replace
    all other available patches.

Right now there are five patches available:
    ======================================
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Unique Landscapes Imperial Isle - Patch
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Unique Landscapes Imperial Isle - Talos Bridge Gatehouse - Patch
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Unique Landscapes Imperial Isle - Region Revive: Lake Rumare - Patch
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Unique Landscapes Imperial Isle - Talos Bridge Gatehouse - Region Revive: Lake Rumare - Patch
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Region Revive: Lake Rumare - Patch

For detailed instructions see the readme delivered with each file.
    But in short, you'll obviously need the files the patch lists in it's name.

Planned Files:
    =============
    Better Cities Imperial Isle - Talos Bridge Gatehouse - Region Revive: Lake Rumare - Patch

Incompatibility:
    ===============
    This file will be incompatible with all mods altering the Imperial Isle,
    apart from the four mods it's patching.

Do not use standalone.

Known Issues or Bugs:
    ====================
    If you are...

(a) ...not using the Better Imperial City (full)...
    (b) ...when using the separate districts and not using the Waterfront
    plugin...
    © ...you are using the FPS patches,...

...the pathgrids this mod provides, will still use the additional docks the
    Waterfront PI or Better Imperial City PI adds, thus NPCs probably will
    try to walk on the docks but will fail and go for a swim instead.
    When I have the time I'll create a FPS-patch version of this patch,
    until then you have to live with that.

Credits:
    =======

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
    Thanks to the Better Cities and Andoran team for their work.
    Thanks to Gondor Wache for UL Imperial Isle
    Thanks to Dain Ironfoot for Talos Bridge Gatehouse
    Thanks to I_Need_Money for Region Revive Lake Rumare

And last but not least, special thanks to wetblanket for letting me use
    his original UL Imperial Isle -Talos Bridge Gatehouse Patch as a
    foundation for my patch which saved me a sh*tload of work.

Licensing/Legal:
    ===============
    Please do not redistribute this mod without my consent.
    (Unless you are author of one of the original mods; then go ahead and
    do as you wish with this file, although letting me know about what
    happens to it would be appreciated)

298 downloads

0 comments

Updated

6. The One Stop Patch Shop

Welcome to The One Stop Patch Shop!
    The first place to look for all your compatibility patch needs.

This page sprung to life from the seed of an idea planted by Maczopiczo, a
    member of the Nexus modding community. Mac had commented on a few
    of my compatibility patches and made reference to my "One Stop Patch Shop".
    I really thought the title had a certain ring to it, so decided to create a page
    dedicated to Oblivion Mod Patches. The original OSPS page is located on
    Oblivion Nexus and most of the mods addressed by these patches can be
    found there as well.

The One Stop Patch Shop serves as a central hub for compatibility patches.
    Making it much easier for folks to find whatever mod patches they are in
    search of. Here you will find files uploaded for all of the one off patches
    I have personally created. All of my patches that have multiple variations
    are linked on this page.

The main purpose here is to provide an extensive list of links to patch files
    created by other members of the modding community. I take absolutely no
    credit for anyone else' work, and do not host the files unless the author has
    given an ok to do so. This is meant as a simplified way to find that one patch
    you need without spending an hour of your precious gaming time searching
    for it.

I think it would be great to see this continue to expand, and become genuinely
    useful for everyone. If you know of mod patches that are not currently linked
    here, please leave a comment. If you have created patch files that you would
    like to host here I will happily add them in, just send me a PM so we can work
    it out.

Patch Requests

A few members of the community have approached me and volunteered services.
    If you would like to have a compatibility patch created, leave a simple post
    here in the comments. Or leave a detailed comment on KadVenku's forum thread.
    Your request will be reviewed and added to the list. We believe in reaching out to
    mod authors before beginning work, so please be patient. When a team member
    claims a request it will be displayed under their name. Once a patch has been
    completed it will either be uploaded or linked to here depending on the author's
    individual preference.

Active Modders

KadVenku
    Slangens
    dreamed1
    ElderscrollsFan001
    mhahn123

Current Unclaimed Requests

1. Trails of Cyrodiil Merged + Roads of Cyrodiil
    2. OCO2 + Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts
    3. OCO2 + Bearded NPC's (+ Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts)
    4. Slof's Robe Trader + Mage Equipment 2.1
    5. Jojjos Dread Knight and Morrigan Armor - BAB versions
    6. Cyrodiil Rebuild II + Roads of cyrodiil
    7. Enhanced Economy + Several Mods
    8. OCO2 + Knights of The Nine: Revelations
    9. Knights of The Nine: Revelations + HGEC Body (EBE Lightguts)
    10. Mighty Umbra + Several Body Types

Work In Progress Requests

1. Talos Bridge Gatehouse + Imperial City Suburbs [KadVenku]
    2. Dragon Captions Pride of Wolf's Gate + Kvatch Rebuilt [KadVenku]
    3. Lilyvale Town + A ton of other mods [mhahn123]

Links to Oblivion and DLC Patches

Official Oblivion 1.2.416 Patch: Most mods require your game to be up to date
    with this patch and will not function properly without this.

All The Patches-All Languages: Provides translated versions of the official
    1.2.416 patch in numerous languages, for those who use an alternate language
    version of Oblivion.

(UOP) Unofficial Oblivion Patch: A huge collection of bug fixes not covered by
    the official Bethesda patches.

(USIP) Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch: Same thing as above but designed for
    those who have the official addon Shivering Isles.

(UOMP) Unofficial Official Mods Patch: Bug fixes for all of the other official
    Bethesda DLCs.

Links to Modding Community Patches

AFK Weye-MTC-Region Revive Patches: A trio of patches which all allow simultaneous
    use of AFK Weye, MTC Expanded Villages, and Region Revive Lake Rumare. These
    patches also build in compatibility for mods such as Akaviri Imports, House of
    Healing, Oblivion Farmers Market, Ruined Tails Tale, Clocks of cyrodiil, and
    Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul.

Alternate Start Town Lindum Patches: A total of seven patches which make Antiscamp's
    new town compatible with various combinations of Blood Raven, UL Chorrol Hinterlands,
    and UL Lush Woodlands.

Arrows of the Ayleid King Patch: Fixes incorrect texture paths for some of the
    creatures found in this mod.

Arthmoor's Mod Patches: A collection of compatibility patches for mods such as
    ImpeREAL Forts, JDNT Brina Cross, Frostcrag Spire, Ruined Tails Tale, Shezries
    Towns, The Lost Spires, and Wellspring Vale.

Artifacts-Shezries Towns Patch: Relocates the Collectors Guild building to
    eliminate conflicts with Shezries Pells Gate town.

Ayleid Steps-All Natural Real Lights Patch: Darkens the interior cells by 10% to
    work better with All Naturals lighting system.

Battlehorn Castle Upgraded Patches: A set of five patches that make Battlehorn
    Upgraded compatible with AFK Weye, Tonas Mod Store, UL Chorrol Hinterlands, and
    Verona House Bloodlines.

Better Cities Imperial Isle Compatibility Patches: A set of patches that makes
    the Better Cities Imperial Isle plugin compatible with several mod combinations.

Beyond Cyrodiil-Valenwood Heightmap Patch: Fixes landscape issues around the
    West valen Inn added by Beyond Cyrodiil Camps.

Black cat Jewelry Store-Skingrad Outskirts Patches: Relocates the Black Cat store
    building so it no longer conflicts with a farm added by UL Skingrad Outskirts. Also
    contains several alternate versions that work with Better Cities and associated BC
    patches.

Brina Cross Consolidated Patches: A pair of patch files that fix conflicts
    between Brina Cross Village, JDNT Brina Cross, and ImpeREAL Forts.

Calair Castle-Fort Akatosh Redux Patch: Landscape fix that allows these two mods
    to work side by side.

Cardac Patch Collection: A set of seven patch files which repair conflicts caused
    when using various combinations of Cardac, Shexries Towns, Unique Landscapes-
    Aspen Wood, and Unique Landscapes-Silverfish River Valley.

Chocolate Elves-Race Balancing Project Patch: Adds the endurance and magicka
    abilities from RBP to the Chocolate Elves.

Cute Elves Race Mystical Unicorn Blue Door Patch: Fixes a bug which breaks all
    of the vanilla blue magical portals and messes up the Peryite Daedric Artifact
    Quest.

Dark Brotherhood Cemetery-Cheydinhal Falls Patch: A small patch file which repairs
    a land height conflict and makes a few other minor adjustments.

Eastbrink Town Patches: A trio of patches which allow Eastbrink Town to work
    with Bravil Sea Domes, ImpeREAL Forts, and UL Silverfish River Valley.

Elsweyr Anequina-Morrowind Drinks COBL Patch: Re-works Elsweyrs pricing system
    for Morrowind Drinks to match COBL's system.

Elsweyr Anequina-Roberts Bodies Patch: Adds support for Roberts Male and Female
    bodies to the Elsweyr races.

Eyren's Vampire Hunter Armor for BAB Body: Simple mesh replacer to ensure compatibility
    when using BAB

Frostcrag Reborn-Frostcrag Village Patch: This is a patch for the original version
    (Not De-Isolated version) of Frostcrag Reborn and Frostcrag Village

Glenvar Castle Bath Patches: Allows the Glenvar Castle private bath to be fully
    compatible with A Bloody Mess and Bathing Mod.

Glenvar Castle Teleport Patch: Allows you to learn a teleportation spell so you
    can teleport back to the castle from any location.

Heart of the Dead-Race Balancing Project Patch: Corrects some texture conflicts
    between these two mods

Hentai Mania 2-UL Aspen Wood Patch: Fixes some sort of conflict between these two
    mods. No read-me included and not much info available on the description page.

Hoarfrost Castle-Runestone Village Patches: A pair of patches which make either
    Runestone Village or Runestone Village 2 work alongside Hoarfrost Castle.

Knights of The Nine-Francesco's Overhaul Patch: Extends the effect of the Boots of The
    Crusader, an important artifact from the KOTN quest line, to the creatures from Fran's
    Overhaul.

Kragenirs Death Quest-Reclaiming Sancre Tor Patches: A pair of patches that
    re-locate a campsite on the little island in Strid River so it isn't buried
    under a large house. contains an alternate version which also is compatible with
    UL Cliffs of Anvil.

Midland-Vergayun Patches: A collection of patches that allow Midland and Vergayun
    to co-exist and also become compatible with other mods such as Fort Akatosh Redux
    and Roads of Cyrodiil.

MTC-Colourwheels Sexy Overhaul Patch: Allows Colourwheels shop in Weye to work with
    the changes MTC Expanded villages makes in Weye.

MTC-Faregyl Patch: Re-locates one shop from MTC Expanded Villages so it fits in
    with Arthmoors Faregyl Village mod.

MTC-Lost Spires Patch: Re-locates structures in the Pells Gate area so these two
    mods can be used together.

MTC-Region Revive Patch: Re-locates structures in the village of Weye so these
    two mods can work together.

MTC-Shezries Towns Patch: Re-locates structures in the Pells Gate area so these
    two mods can be used together.

MTC-Weye Patch: A patch file which disables much of MTC's Weye related content so
    it will work alongside other Weye mods.

Oblivion Collectible Cards-Cyrodiil Rebuild Patch: Re-locates one house so that
    these two mods can be used together.

Oblivion WarCry New Dimension Patches: A collection of four patches that make
    various internal adjustments to this mod.

Odd Jobs-Open Cities Reborn Patch: Re-locates all of the job posting papers from
    the Odd Jobs mod so that they work with Open Cities Reborn.

Open Cities Patches: A large collection of patches that help to make many different
    mods compatible with either Open Cities Classic or Open Cities Reborn.

Region Revive Lake Rumare Grammar Patch: Corrects numerous dialogue errors within
    the Region Revive mod.

Ruined Tails Tale unofficial Patch: A bug fix file

See You Sleep Patch Compilation: A collection of patches which make beds added by
    other mods compatible with See You Sleep.

Servant of The Dawn-Midas Magic Patch: Re-locates the Pit Entrance from SOTD so it
    no longer overlaps with the Beholden Shrine from Midas Magic.

Snowy Road to Bruma Patch Collection: A set of patch files which make Snowy Road to
    Bruma compatible with DLC Frostcrag Spire, Feldscar, Frostcrag Village, MTC Expanded
    Villages (Rimehold), UL Snowdale, and UL Jerall Glacier. These do not cover every
    possible combination but more combo patches are still in the works.

Sutch Reborn Patches: A set of four patches that make Dragon Captions Sutch Reborn
    compatible with OOO, Verona House Bloodlines, and Pale Riders Paladin Equipment.

Talos Bridge Gatehouse Patches: A pair of patches to ensure compatibility with
    UL Imperial Isle and Region Revive Lake Rumare.

The Jerall Mountain Compendium Patch: Allows simultaneous use of a number of mods
    which effect the Jerall Mountain region.

The Lost Spires-Order of Nibenay Patch: Fixes landscape tears near the Archeology
    Guild building when using these two mods together.

The Order of The Dragon Patch Series: A series of several patch files which address
    compatibility for Order of The Dragon with various combinations of Better cities
    Imperial City, Fort Akatosh Redux, The Necromancer, Fall of The Ayleids, and UL
    Jerall Glacier.

Theryon Unofficial Patch: A collection of bug fixes for the Theryon mod.

Topal Island Patches: A trio of patch files which repair conflicts between Topal Island,
    Better cities, and Settlements of cyrodiil-Legion Outposts.

Trails of Cyrodiil Patch Collection: Contains three complete sets of patches (30 in all)
    which address conflicts between different versions of Trails of Cyrodiil and various
    Unique Landscapes mods.

UL Imperial Isle-Blade of the Haunted-Adense Patch: Performs a number of fixes in order
    to make all three of these mods play nicely together.

Unique Landscapes Compatibility Patches: A very extensive page which contains or
    has links to every available patch ever made for Unique Landscapes mods.

Verona House Bloodlines-Waterfront Market Patch: Re-locates the Hunter Shack
    that Verona places in the IC waterfront so it no longer conflicts with Nernie's
    Waterfront Market mod.

Vorians Compatibility Patches: A set of patches unrelated to Unique Landscapes.
    Includes patches for Brew House, Castle Seaview, Hoarfrost castle, Kvatch Aftermath,
    Nibenay castle, OOO, The Necromancer, and Stirk.

WAC-Elsweyr Anequina Patch: Adds Walx Animals & Creatures into the Elsweyr Anequina
    levelled lists.

Files Available on This Page

Castle Almgard-Cyrodiil Rebuild Patch: Repairs landscaping and path grids
    across a number of game cells that are disrupted when using these two mods
    together. Also relocates the Fin Gleam helmet and associated clutter due to
    Castle Almgard's landscape changes burying things.

Castle Domrose-RST Patch: This is a path grid only repair file which rebuilds
    the path grids for exterior of Castle Domrose due to Reclaiming Sancre Tor
    overwriting them. Also relocates two rocks if memory serves, that slightly
    obstructed the entrance.

Castle Highrock-Fighter's Guild Quests Patch: Small file which repairs land
    tears at two cell borders near Castle Highrock.

Castle Knightstone-Tales from Elsweyr Patch: Repairs some large landscape
    tears and rebuilds path grids around the Castle Knightstone vicinity and a guard
    camp placed by TFE.

Castle of Night Replacer and Patch: Includes a cleaned and mostly bug fixed
    replacer esp for CON and a patch file based off of the replacer esp. Patch makes
    CON compatible with both Midas Magic and Werewolves: Legends of the North.

Castle West Weald-RST Patch: Re-routes the trail leading to the castle around
    Lindon Priory which is added by Reclaiming Sancre Tor. Also performs a number
    of other cosmetic fixes.

Dibella Temple-UL Aspen Wood Patch: Rebuilds the trail leading to the temple
    which gets overwritten by Aspen Woods landscape changes.

Drelco Manor-Lost Spires Patch: Untangles a mess of buildings and repairs
    numerous landscape conflicts around the Archeology Guild building so these
    mods can be used together.

FB Dark Crusader-Unique Landscapes Patch: Fixes landscape issues around
    the Crusader Headquarters when using Ancient Yews, Arrius Creek, and the
    AY/AC linking patch.

Griffon Fortress-Eastern Peaks Patch: Fixes massive landscape issues around
    the base of the castle. Relocates lots and lots....and lots of stuff that was buried
    way under the castle.

Hentai Mania 2-Lost Coast Patch: Raises a portal which was buried by UL Lost
    Coast landscape changes. Sews up some rips at the cell borders.

KOTN-Cyrodiil Rebuild Patch: Cyrodiil Rebuild replaces the Chorrol chapel exterior
    and interior, leaving the Crusader relics out of reach. This file relocates the Crusader
    Gauntlets and associated clutter so the player can access them.

Nagaia Molag-Sutch Village Patch: Fixes landscape conflicts around an Ayleid Ruin
    which is placed on the hillside just above Oyster Bay.

Oblivion Jobs-Arrius Creek Patch: Relocates a cave entrance which was left floating
    above the creek near Walker Camp.

Pinevale-Stahlrim Village Patch: Fixes massive landscape conflicts and integrates
    these two villages.

Reclaiming Sancre Tor-Academy Oblivion Magic Patch: Fixes a buried bandit camp
    just off the eastern portion of Red Ring Road, near the burned down "All Things
    Alchemical". Sews up some cell border rips and fixes path grids as well.

ROC-Cyrodiil Rebuild Patch: Rebuilds a section of Roads of Cyrodiil's trail near the
    Skingrad outskirts which was overwritten by Cyrodiil Rebuild's new settlement.

Sacred Oak Settlement-Urasek Patch: Untangles and slightly separates these two
    village mods which both used the same real estate beside Fort Urasek.

Shetcombe Farm-Integration The Stranded Light Patch: Slightly relocates some
    overlapping homes and performs various minor fixes. Includes two patch files, one
    for each version of Integration. Be sure to read and use the correct version.

Sutch Unification Patch: Integrates Arthmoor's Sutch Village with Silent Resident's
    ImpeREAL City of Sutch. Completely relocates one farm and performs a number of
    other minor fixes.

Vaults of Cyrodiil-Open Cities Reborn Patch: Relocates the exterior entrance for
    the Leyawiin vault which was buried under a hillside.

Verwen-FBDC-UL Patch: Allows simultaneous use of Verwen Brewery, FBDC Dark
    Crusader, UL Ancient Yews, UL Arrius Creek, and the AY/AC linking patch.

Credits

Given the nature of what this mod page is all about, a credits list would take up
    a great deal of space. Please look to the read-me files that are provided with
    the patches you download for credits. And be sure to give endorsements on the
    original authors mod pages for any mods you use. A lot of free time went into
    making each of them, endorsements and positive remarks are the only return
    modders receive for all the hard work.

Legal Stuff

I can only speak for my own work which is uploaded here. Please do not redistribute
    any of my files without prior consent. For permissions on anything else you will need
    to contact the respective authors.

1,551 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches

The aim of this mod is to fix the bugs existing in the official mods released by Bethesda.

NOTE: These fixed plugins use the ESP master (aka mod de-isolation) method which means you still need the original plugins for these plugins to work! The plug-ins are not a redistribution of modified original Bethesda plug-ins, but contain only changes and have the original plug-ins set as masters. Because of this, these are not standard plug-in ESP files. Merging, editing or otherwise modifying them using the Elder Scrolls Construction Set or other utilities may cause them to stop functioning or cause severe bugs in your game! These plugins MUST load after the DLC's that they patch; reversing this load order, or activating the UODP ESP's without the official DLC's that they patch present, can cause Oblivion to crash on launch or load of a save.

The UODP is currently not compatible with the JOG's Official Plugins Unnerfed mod because it modifies the original Bethesda plug-in ESP files. If you use the UODP overtop of Unnerfed, Oblivion may crash on launch. The UODP is compatible with S.M. Plug-In Refurbish (move the S.M. ESP's after the UODP ones)

If you find any bugs with the fixes or any bugs with the official mods themselves please report them in the Official forum thread.

Complete changelog

816 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch

This mod is a joint effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in the Shivering Isles expansion pack for Oblivion v1.2.0416, fixing over 200 bugs so far! If you're experiencing a bug with Oblivion and it's not fixed by our mod please by all means report the bug to us in as much detail as possible so we can try fix it! Also if you find any: levitating trees or rocks, see-through or fall-through walls\objects or other stuff out of place, please let either of us know. To get the exact location, use the console commands sdt 0 and then tdt please note the Cell (not PC Cell) and Pos values and indicate what's out of place. You can use tdt again to toggle the debug display off. Thank you and we hope you have a better Oblivion experience!

Warning: Only use the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch with the version of Oblivion is was created for! Using it on an older or newer version then v1.2.0416 of Oblivion may cause bugs or things not to be fixed that were advertised as such!

The complete changelog is available here.

832 downloads

0 comments

Updated

9. Unofficial Oblivion Patch

This mod is a joint effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Oblivion v1.2.0416, fixing over 2,500 bugs so far! If you're experiencing a bug with Oblivion and it's not fixed by our mod please by all means report the bug to us in as much detail as possible so we can try fix it! Also if you find any: levitating trees or rocks, see-through or fall-through walls/objects or other stuff out of place, please let either of us know. To get the exact location, use the console commands sdt 0 and then tdt, click the item, note the Cell (not PC Cell) and form ID value (the eight hexadecimal digits at the top, ie 00123ABC) and indicate what's out of place. You can use tdt again to toggle the debug display off. Thank you and we hope you have a better Oblivion experience!

Warning: Only use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch with the version of Oblivion is was created for! Using it on an older or newer version then v1.2.0416 of Oblivion may cause bugs or things not to be fixed that were advertised as such!

The complete changelog is available here.

2,375 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this