• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Dungeons & Houses

Sign in to follow this  

5 files

1. Daedric Museum of Artifacts

Description

Adds a museum east of Falkreath near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border gate dedicated to the Daedra. Inside, you'll find a safe place to store and display your accumulated Daedric artifacts. There are also other Daedric-related displays and Daedric items to purchase.

NOTE - NPCs are unvoiced. All subtitles will need to be enabled.

Museum Rooms

Lobby
    Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum
    Museum of Artifacts
    Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
    Daedric shrines that can be activated to give you unique blessings
    NPC that gives you hints as to where Daedric quests may be started
    Museum of Lords
    Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game
    Museum of Daedra
    Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
    Atronach Forge with already available Sigil Stone.
    NPC trainer/vendor that specializes in Conjuration and sells Daedria conjuration spell tomes, scrolls, and staves. Also sells special Atronach Forge Recipe book containing all 34 recipes in the game.
    Museum of Relics
    Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
    NPC vendor that sells Daedric clothing
    NPC smith trainer/vendor that sells Daedric weapons & armor
    Crafting & enchanting center
    Library
    Contains all of Skyrim's Daedra-related books
    Book shelves are safe for storage and an ideal place for players to place their own books in an organized manner

Mirrors

AFK Mods
    Dark Creations
    Mod DB
    Nexus Mods
    Steam
    TES Alliance

Versions for Other The Elder Scrolls Games
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

62 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

2. Dragon Claw Stands

A simple mod to provide display stands for your dragon claws.

People like to display their collectibles in their homes. I am no different, but I've always wanted a way to do the same with the dragon claw keys used on the Nord ruin puzzle doors one they're of no use anymore. It always seemed silly to just toss them in a chest and forget about them since they're among the more unique things about the game. So the idea came up to make a display stand for the claws, but not just any display stand. One that was somewhat unique and fitting with their style and purpose. Thanks to some help from the folks at AFK Mods, this is now a reality

Each vanilla player home, as well as the 3 Hearthfire homes, and Severin Manor in Raven Rock, now have display stands in various numbers. Simply have one or more of the claws in your inventory and activate the stand. If you have only one, it will be automatically displayed. If you have more than one, it will ask you which one you want to display, in much the same way the Paragon Gem platform in Falmer Valley does with Paragon Gems. If you should want it back for some reason, simply activate the stand a second time and it will be returned to your inventory.

Under the hood, the mod takes the claw from your inventory, puts it into a hidden chest, and then places a clone of it in the visible world. When the claw is removed from the stand, the original copy in the chest is placed into your inventory and the clone is deleted to ensure there is no save bloating from creating multiple claws repeatedly. This is done in case the claw is marked in a quest alias somewhere so that the alias is not disrupted.

Not all houses can display every claw due to limited space. Severin Manor is the only one with enough space to hold all 10 in the same cell. The Hearthfire houses split them up between the Main Hall and the basement, and all of the vanilla houses can only hold some. For example, Breezehome only has room for 4, while Proudspire Manor can hold up to 7. The placement of the stands are also tied to certain room upgrades, except for Severin Manor where they all get enabled once the player owns the property.

As an added bonus, if other mods add more dragon claws, they can be added to the formlist used to track the vanilla game claws. All they would need is a script to access the formlist and add their base object to that list. The only condition is you would need to be sure the mod added claw is the only one in your inventory when you want to place it. This is due to limitations on how the menu works when asking for a claw.

Installation Requirements

Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
    Official Hearthfire DLC.
    Official Dragonborn DLC.

Installation - Wrye Bash BAIN

Drop the archive into your Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers folder, then install as usual.
    Make sure the mod is active in the Wrye Bash mods tab.

Installation - Steam Workshop

Subscribe to the mod via the Workshop page, then use the Skyrim launcher to allow it to download and install.
    Make sure it's active in the Data Files menu.

Installation - Nexus Mod Manager

Use the "Download with Manager" button on the page at Skyrim Nexus. The installer should take care of things from there.
    Then simply make sure NMM has the mod activated.

Installation - Manual

Drop the Dragon Claw Stands.esp and Dragon Claw Stands.bsa files into your Data folder.
    Activate the mod using whatever management tool suits you.

Uninstalling

Due to the nature of Skyrim mods, especially those adding scripts, it is strongly discouraged to attempt uninstalling a mod from your active game. Any mod that is more than pure mesh or texture replacements has the possibility to leave behind permanent changes to your save that you may not want. This is not something modders can correct for. It is how the game was designed by Bethesda. No support will be provided for anyone who uninstalls this mod from an active game and continues on with that save.

To remove the mod: Reclaim any dragon claws on display. If you don't, they will be lost forever.

Then delete the Dragon Claw Stands.esp and Dragon Claw Stands.bsa from your Data folder and reload your game as usual.

Load Order

Place before any mods which may alter the lighting data for any of the supported housing.

LOOT (http://loot.github.io/) should be used for optimal placement.

Compatibility

May have minor conflicts with other mods that alter vanilla homes, the Hearthfire homes, or Severin Manor.

Should be 100% compatible with any texture replacements for dragon claws.

Not compatible with mods that change the default dragon claw meshes due to the non-colliding display models this mod uses.

Known Issues

When placing a claw, you may hear NPCs comment on it saying things like "Be careful" or "Watch what you're doing". This appears to be unavoidable due to how the claws need to be placed into the world.

Credits

Dwip - For the custom made claw stand mesh.
    Hana - For providing the collision on the custom mesh, and for helping to resolve some Nifskope issues with it as well.
    Bethesda - For the Paragon Gem script in Dawnguard that led to the solution to make this mod work to begin with.

105 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Castle Volkihar Rebuilt

A mod to allow the player to clean up the debris and rebuild Castle Volkihar to its former glory. The North Tower is also converted into a player home with safe storage.

After the Dawnguard quest line is over, have you ever wondered why nobody bothers to rebuild Castle Volkihar? Harkon may have been an obsessive lazy vampire, but that doesn't mean you need to be! Now you can rebuild the castle as you see fit, whether you're a vampire lord yourself and just want the stinking mess cleaned up, or a member of the Dawnguard seeking to expand into a new base and occupy some new territory.

At several locations throughout the Main Hall, Volkihar Ruins, Volkihar Courtyard, the Undercroft, and the docks behind the castle will be rubble piles or debris columns you can use to clean up the area around them. You'll need a pickaxe to do so, but that's it. After that all you need is the patience to see things through.

If you are playing as a vampire, your existing vampire minions will continue to provide their normal functions, just in a much cleaner environment. After all, what are we? Vampires or slovenly trolls? To clear the path to the Courtyard, speak to Garen Marethi as usual.

If you're playing as the Dawnguard, cleaning up rooms in the main guildhall area will bring in new Dawnguard members to man the stations that the vampires used to. The blacksmith, apothecary, and vendor will offer services appropriate to Dawnguard members. Ownership of the various castle cells will also be marked properly so you won't get accused of stealing the stuff you fought so hard to take. As a small added bonus, Fort Dawnguard will get cleaned up properly too. No more cobwebs lurking about!

If playing as the Dawnguard, Serana can now be directed to move into the castle and use her cleaned up room by lighting the candle on the corner of her nightstand (the one with the cloth mat). When the flames are lit, she will stay at the castle when dismissed. If they are out, she will stay at Fort Dawnguard. This candle will be lit permanently if playing for the vampires to indicate she stays there when dismissed. As an added bonus, she will make full use of the entire cell in either location, instead of just being narrowly restricted to the main hall areas.

Valerica's Study and the hallway outside that leads down to the secret fireplace passage will clean up when you go to the Soul Cairn to tell her Harkon is dead. Best to let the senior vampire handle her own affairs

Clearing the North Tower attached to the Courtyard provides a player home with safe storage, 3 mannequins, some weapon racks, 3 bookshelves, and a place to sleep too. Be aware though that the North Tower is the ONLY room you can clear out where storage is safe.

Installation Requirements

Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
    Official Dawnguard DLC.

Installation - Wrye Bash BAIN

Drop the archive into your Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers folder, then install as usual.
    Make sure the mod is active in the Wrye Bash mods tab.

Installation - Steam Workshop

Subscribe to the mod via the Workshop page, then use the Skyrim launcher to allow it to download and install.
    Make sure it's active in the Data Files menu.

Installation - Nexus Mod Manager

Use the "Download with Manager" button on the page at Skyrim Nexus. The installer should take care of things from there.
    Then simply make sure NMM has the mod activated.

Installation - Manual

Drop the .esp and .bsa files into your Data folder.
    Activate the mod using whatever management tool suits you.

Uninstalling

Due to the nature of Skyrim mods, especially those adding scripts, it is strongly discouraged to attempt uninstalling a mod from your active game. Any mod that is more than pure mesh or texture replacements has the possibility to leave behind permanent changes to your save that you may not want. This is not something modders can correct for. It is how the game was designed by Bethesda. No support will be provided for anyone who uninstalls this mod from an active game and continues on with that save.

To remove the mod: Delete the .esp and .bsa from your Data folder. Then reload your game as usual. Don't expect the castle to be in any different condition than what you left it in though.

Load Order

LOOT (http://loot.github.io/) should be used for optimal placement.

Compatibility

Will not likely be compatible with other mods that make changes to the rooms in Castle Volkihar.

Known Issues

Certain doorways in the castle ruins may not be passable if you enter from Valerica's Study and proceed downward from there. This is due to bugs in the DLC itself which have been addressed in the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.

Credits

Hana - For the flameless static candle used for Serana's AI toggle.

129 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. Light Moss Hall

If you need help with the manor, please refer to this section before asking anything. Thank you!

Where can I find the manor?
    The manor is to the South-east of Riverwood. You can take a look at the map here.

How do I get inside?
    Grab the key from the Courier's pack. Take a look at the image here.

So, can I run this and the older versions?
    No. You risk your game crashing otherwise.

What is so different about the recent updates?
    Look at the change-log.

How do I move my family in?
    Please look at the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions Nexus page for the instructions.

These statues in the hall are creepy? How do I get rid of them?!
    Open up the console (~ button) and click on the object (in your case, the statue(s)). Type in disable. Or, if you want them gone for good, type in markfordelete.

Is there a vanilla version?
    No, sorry.

Do I need the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions mod for this to work?
    No, you don’t need it for the manor to work.

Am I able to marry Karmen?
    No, you are not able to marry her.

It’s lagging/crashing, what do I do?!
    Try letting it sit for a bit, so it could load if it is lagging. If it’s crashing, make sure you have the DLC that is required. If you do, and it’s still crashing, then do check if it’s not another mod that is using the same space. If you would like to let me know about an incompatible mod, please let me know.

What is this incompatible with?
    Any mods that touch the same area/use the same space.

I want this in here!
    Leave your suggestion and let me know about it.

What are the mods you are using in your screenshots?
    Please take a look in the credits section. It will have it all listed.

I don’t like this update!
    A solution is you can revert to an earlier version. I will be keeping them up for people to use if they are not interested in my recent updates. Still, if you are not satisfied, then please let me know what you would like to see later (make a suggestion).

I S S U E S

When you cast 'Bless Home' it will list 4 beds, when there is only 3 that are for children. Do not bring your family of 4 children here, otherwise one of your kids will not have a bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
    Dwemer Aquarium (by Blary) and Sjel Blad Castle (by Sbrownx), and Atennaria (by Arafura) for inspiration
    BrettM for his FPI Experiment + Aquarium resources, testing earlier stages of the WIP and giving me fantastic feedback on it. A really big thank you!
    Big thanks to julius_007_03, DayDreamer, Thomas Kaira, KNakamura, Arthmoor and Sharlikran all for their pointers. It definitely has helped move things along with this project.
    InsanitySorrow for the Rugs, Paintings, Soap, Towels, Divider, Blankets resources
    Tamira for the Statue, Oven, Plants, Cupboard resources
    Blary for the Open Books and Food containers resources
    Oaristys’ & Tony67′s Planters resources
    Elianora for her Floors and Panels from her Extra Resources Pack
    Darkfox127 for his scripting tutorials
    RealVision ENB by SkyrimTuner (in some screenshots)
    Somber Antique Lut Sepia ENB by Tansarville (Screenshots)

What I am using in the screenshots

RealVision ENB by SkyrimTuner Somber Antique Lut Sepia ENB by Tansarville

R E C O M M E N D E D

Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions Spouses to Custom Homes My Homes is Your Home Static Mesh Improvement Mod Tamriel Reloaded – Textures and Parallax

125 downloads

0 comments

Updated

5. Provincial Courier Service

Skyrim's courier is an industrious young lad who can be seen all over the province, yet doesn't seem to have anywhere to live and/or work. He seems able to find you at will, but what if you wanted to find HIM? Even if it would be a meaningless encounter, one should still expect a living breathing NPC that takes part in the world to have some place to work at and call home. No longer will the poor courier simply be dragged from his mystery cell and dropped in front of you to make his deliveries. Thus is born the Provincial Courier Service.

This mod is a simple immersion/realism mod that provides a small shack outside of Whiterun along the main road, next to Honningbrew Meadery.

What This Mod Does

* Provides a home for Skyrim's default courier NPC who hands out letters for various quests.
    * Courier deliveries will now occur in person nearly anywhere in Skyrim.
    * Optional home delivery service will instead deliver messages to one vanilla or DLC house that you own.
    * Optional on screen message to let you know a delivery has been made.
    * Can also approach the courier at his office and receive mail deliveries there.

145 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this