• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Miscellaneous

Sign in to follow this  

8 files

1. Civil War Quartermasters (SSE)

Description
    A mod that adds a Quartermaster to the Civil War military camps that don't already have one in the vanilla game. It also adds tables and a few other objects with placed weapons and armor pieces to several of the camps that don't already have them.

Specific Features
    Adds a Quartermaster to the following camps:Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Pale Stormcloak Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Rift Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp

[*]Adds tables and other surfaces for placement of weapons and armor to the following camps:
    Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp

Other Download Locations
    AFK Mods
    Bethesda.net [PC] [XB1] [PS4]
    Nexus Mods

Installation Requirements
    Skyrim Special Edition 1.4.2.0.8 or greater.

Recommended Mods
    Although it is not required, I would strongly recommend that you use the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch since it corrects a number of bugs at the camps (and with the game in general) that Bethesda didn't ever fix in their Official Patches.

Installation
    Place the .esp file into your Data folder.
    Make sure to activate the mod by using whatever management tool you prefer.
    LOOT is recommended for optimal placement.

Uninstalling
    Due to the nature of Skyrim mods (specifically those that contain scripts), it is highly recommended that you don't attempt to uninstall them on an existing game.
    This particular mod doesn't edit any vanilla references or contain any scripts or mesh/texture modifications, so the chances of it damaging your save are low, but please do so at your own risk since I can't completely guarantee that something bad won't happen.
    If you would like to go ahead and uninstall anyway simply delete the .esp file from your Data folder.

Compatibility
    Tested to be compatible with Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (by the UPP Team).

Incompatibility
    This mod does not touch any vanilla references, so there are no incompatibilities that I am aware of at this point. There is a possibility that a mod that makes edits to the Civil War camps or the NPCs in the camps could conflict though.
    This version is not compatible with classic Skyrim. A separate version is available for that here.

FAQs
    Why isn't this included in USSEP (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch)?Bethesda for whatever reason decided not to place a Quartermaster at every Civil War camp. This is technically not a bug in the game since there was no clear indication from the data in the Creation Kit that they ever intended for every camp to have one. Instead, I decided to make this as an optional add-on for those who might be interested.

[*]Will the Quartermasters respawn if killed?
    No, because the existing Quartermasters in the vanilla game aren't flagged to ever respawn. If you recall, there is an option after completing the Civil War questline on either side to kill all of the soldiers at enemy camps, so I don't think it would be appropriate to interfere with that.

[*]Why is there a Quartermaster with the same exact appearance at a different military camp?
    The actor templates are randomly generated from a list by the game, so it is entirely possible that you might end up with a Quartermaster who has a "twin" at another one of the camps. This isn't a bug, it's just the way the game mechanics work since these are not unique actors.

Known Bugs
    None as far as I know, but please feel free to let me know if you do notice something wrong. I tested this rather thoroughly, but it's still possible I overlooked something.

Usage Rights/Permissions
    Please do not upload to any other locations or modify in any way without my permission. Such requests should be made by personal message rather than on the forums.

Disclaimer
    This material is not made, guaranteed, or supported by Zenimax or its affiliates.

60 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Figurine Collector -fine art of petrification

Figurine Collector -fine art of petrification

Introduction

This mod will give player a new spell which can petrify&shrink any npc. Petrified npcs should never dissappear from the game, so player can safely place them anywhere he likes. Ever wanted to turn NPCs into stone figurines, and decorate your house with them? Now you can!

It truly amazed me that there didn’t exist mod like this already. It seemed such a simple mod. Well, it turned out that it was little more complicated than I thought, but I have never feared to face a little challange. Originally I intended this mod to be only for personal use, but soon my little project grew ever more ambitious, and I decided that I might as well do this thoroughly and release it as an actual mod. This is the end result, feel free to love or hate it.

Requirements

-Base game+SKSE

Compatibility

-No known incompatibilities.

Wall of text -read it, seriously!

-When player loads his game for a first time, two spell tomes will be added to his/her inventory: petrification spell called Merormo’s Petrifying Grip (which petrifies and shrinks the target) and reversal spell called Mandragora. Merormo’s Petrifying Grip works on any target, there are no limitations. It should be noted, however, that generic npc (nameless guards, bandits and creatures etc) usually need few casting attempts. Why? Generic npcs are part of leveled list -this means that they will eventually respawn, which is bad thing. The spell will try to create non-respawning copy of generic npc, which sometimes fails. That’s why the spell needs to be cast multiple times on generic npcs.

-petrification spell has no casting requirements, no cost and it is casted almost instantly.The spell is only meant to give player cool new decorative element. It’s obviously too unbalanced to be used in actual combat.

-Be careful when you choose petrification targets: using spell on important, quest-related npcs isn’t a good idea. I would avoid casting spell without good reason -if someone goes and petrifies every single bandit in bandit camp, their statues will stay there forever, causing unneseccary save game bloating.

-Skyrim handles shader textures quite poorly: the game will only remember player’s shader, which means that NPCs will lose shader texture when player changes cell. Turning enemies into stone figurines would be pretty pointless, if the texture would dissappear after cell change. This mod adds a script that will monitor petrification texture, making sure that it doesn’t dissappear. The script will only run when player is inside a cell he owns, otherwise the script will only run only once every time player changes cell. Due to this petrification texture might not appear immetiadedly if player moves petrified target, but it will appear when player returns to location.

-Petrification doesn’t kill its target, it only disables it’s movement. If spell is used on dead target, the spell will resurrect target temporarily -when player reverses petrification, target will die again. It should also be noted that if the target is dead when spell is cast, target’s inventory will reset.

-Petrified NPCs won’t remember their poses -when player leaves the area, petrified npc will take infamous T pose.

-petrified targets are stuck in that state until spell is reversed: generic npcs won’t respawn, and due to the fact that target is still technically alive, corpse cleanup isn’t problem.

-Mod doesn’t include tool to transport petrified npcs. To move target between cells, use another mod. I recommend T-Mush-S’s CS Tag and Track NPCs mod or zjy6400’s corpse collector (you can also pick living npcs with it) mod for more immersive experience.

-when decorating, using console to manipulate target can be bothersome. Use either Jaxonz Positioner, Grimy Utilities or similar mod to move npc faster.

-When petrified npc is transported from one cell to another, it is good idea to leave cell and return before moving target in the cell.

-Petrified, living creatures make a lot of noise. Right now only way to silence them is to kill petrified creature either with console or with weapons. This is fine, only problem is that coprses will dissappear eventually. Luckily there is one easy way to prevent corpse cleanup. Download T-Mush-S’s CS Tag and Track NPCs mod (Jaxonz Map Markers might also work) and cast tracking spell on a corpse. As long as player tracks the coprse, petrified corpse will be permanent.

-It’s not good idea to position many alive beings too close each other. After you leave the cell, the game will try to force the meshes apart. When the player returns after such occurance, npc meshes will be all over the place. In addition to this, it can also break cell’s spawn coordinates -instead of appearing in front of the door, player will spawn into semi-random spot inside a cell. To prevent this kind of weird behavior, use corpses instead of living beings if you want to place Npcs near each other.

-there exists alternative version of the spell that doesn’t shrink npcs. If you would like to use it, you can access it with console. Open console and type *help “Merormo’s Petrifying Grip II†4* to get the spell id.

Changelog
    v1.0.1
    -tweaked shade of petrification texture
    -improved script execution
    v1.0.1
    -Player can no longer talk to petrified NPCs

v1.0.0
    -Intial release

Credits

Petrification texture was made by Nexus user AlanovichRomanov, I just modified it slightly. Kudos to him for letting me to use his texture.

Nexus download link:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73985/?

68 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Hearthfire Building Materials God Chests [SKYRIM ORIGINAL]

THIS IS NOT FOR SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION. You can get that version on Bethesda.net.

Adds respawnable chests full of everything one could possibly need for building your houses in Hearthfire.
    Not only are building materials included, but materials for all of the trophies are included as well.
    DO NOT STORE ANYTHING IN THESE CHESTS. YOU WILL LOSE IT.

Please note that Sawn Logs can NOT be added to this chest, as they are never placed in your inventory. To compensate, the chest contains a silly amount of gold for you to buy them.

The chests are located at the main building sites outside of all of the houses. You will see their locations in the screenshots.

115 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. JC's Small Wayshrines

Requirements: An up to date, legal copy of Skyrim. Does NOT require any of the DLC.

This is a simple plugin that adds in many small wayshrines to the landscape that were inspired by the wayshrines from ESO. Most have been placed in accordance to where the wayshrines were placed in ESO. You will have to discover the wayshrines to be able to use them.There are also a couple of run-down wayshrines that no longer work that you can find scattered across Skyrim.

The locations covered are:
    Whiterun
    Riverwood
    Shor's Stone
    Kynesgrove
    Riften
    Darkwater Crossing
    Dawnstar
    Ivarstead
    Winterhold
    Dragonbridge
    Morthal
    Markath
    Falkreath
    Karthwasten

F.A.Q:
    How do I use them?
    Discover them and travel to them on the map.
    HOWEVER, I plan to add a fast-travel system in at a later stage that lets you choose which wayshrines to travel to..

What makes this different from the other Wayshrine Mods?
    They are smaller, do not use Dawnguard Assets and there are no scripts (yet).

They look nothing like the wayshrines from ESO. YOU HAVE MADE IT WRONG!!
    They were inspired by them. I never planned on making them look exactly like the wayshrines from ESO.

Why did you put in run-down wayshrines that don't work? It's just wasting space ...
    They have not been used for years so they were left to fall into disrepair.

This conflicts with ..., can you make a patch?
    Depends.

Compatibility:
    Compatible:
    Open Cities Skyrim - by Arthmoor
    Cutting Room Floor - by Arthmoor
    Expanded Towns and Cities - by Missjennabee
    Beginner's Shack - Starter home - by Elianora
    The Great Forest of Whiterun Hold - by Ro84

Incompatible:
    Raven's Rest - by TheAtomicCafe

Credits:
    Markarth Banner Texture from the USKP. Thank you Hana and Arthmoor for letting me use it!

116 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

5. Civil War Quartermasters

Description
    A mod that adds a Quartermaster to the Civil War military camps that don't already have one in the vanilla game. It also adds tables and a few other objects with placed weapons and armor pieces to several of the camps that don't already have them.

Specific Features
    Adds a Quartermaster to the following camps:Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Pale Stormcloak Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Rift Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp

[*]Adds tables and other surfaces for placement of weapons and armor to the following camps:
    Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp

Other Download Locations
    AFK Mods
    Dark Creations
    Nexus Mods

Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.

Recommended Mods
    Although it is not required, I would strongly recommend that you use the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [uSLEEP] since it corrects a number of bugs at the camps (and with the game in general) that Bethesda didn't ever fix in their Official Patches.

Installation
    Place the .esp file into your Data folder.
    Make sure to activate the mod by using whatever management tool you prefer.
    LOOT is recommended for optimal placement.

Uninstalling
    Due to the nature of Skyrim mods (specifically those that contain scripts), it is highly recommended that you don't attempt to uninstall them on an existing game.
    This particular mod doesn't edit any vanilla references or contain any scripts or mesh/texture modifications, so the chances of it damaging your save are low, but please do so at your own risk since I can't completely guarantee that something bad won't happen.
    If you would like to go ahead and uninstall anyway simply delete the .esp file from your Data folder.

Compatibility
    Tested to be compatible with:
    Unofficial Skyrim Patch [uSKP] and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [uSLEEP] (both by Arthmoor and the Unoffical Patch Project Team)
    Legionettes (by MadCat221)

Incompatibility
    This mod does not touch any vanilla references, so there are no incompatibilities that I am aware of at this point. There is a possibility that a mod that makes edits to the Civil War camps or the NPCs in the camps could conflict though.
    This version is not compatible with Skyrim Special Edition. A separate version is available for that here.

FAQs
    Why isn't this included in USLEEP (Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch)?Bethesda for whatever reason decided not to place a Quartermaster at every Civil War camp. This is technically not a bug in the game since there was no clear indication from the data in the Creation Kit that they ever intended for every camp to have one. Instead, I decided to make this as an optional add-on for those who might be interested.

[*]Will the Quartermasters respawn if killed?
    No, because the existing Quartermasters in the vanilla game aren't flagged to ever respawn. If you recall, there is an option after completing the Civil War questline on either side to kill all of the soldiers at enemy camps, so I don't think it would be appropriate to interfere with that.

[*]Why is there a Quartermaster with the same exact appearance at a different military camp?
    The actor templates are randomly generated from a list by the game, so it is entirely possible that you might end up with a Quartermaster who has a "twin" at another one of the camps. This isn't a bug, it's just the way the game mechanics work since these are not unique actors.

Known Bugs
    None as far as I know, but please feel free to let me know if you do notice something wrong. I tested this rather thoroughly, but it's still possible I overlooked something.

Usage Rights/Permissions
    Please do not upload to any other locations or modify in any way without my permission. Such requests should be made by personal message rather than on the forums.

Disclaimer
    This material is not made, guaranteed, or supported by Zenimax or its affiliates.

119 downloads

0 comments

Updated

6. Morte in Skyrim

Morte is a floating skull from Planescape: Torment who's hanging out at the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath. He will follow and fight for you after you've rescued him from an unlife of boredom. He also has some smart ass commentary/flirting based on your gender and who's following you: he'll flirt with Lydia, Uthgerd, and Jenessa provided they aren't married to you. He'll also talk to you about your recruiting Lydia the first time she joins you after the mod is installed.

His home base is the Dead Man's Drink and he will return there whenever you dismiss him. You can move that base via dialogue or reset it back to the Drink.

Because he cannot use weapon or carry equipment, he's set to use his fists as a substitute to biting his foes.

As of version 2.2, Morte now has a skeletal horse he'll ride whenever you are. The horse will disappear when he's not ridding. You can also tell him whether or not to attack your foes on sight and whether or not to engage or stay out of combat.

Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8 or greater and Dawnguard for Morte's horse.

Installation

Currently only manual installation is supported. Just extract all of the files into your Data folder and select the jac_morte.esp in your favourite mod manager.

Updating

Dismiss Morte before you update and overwrite when prompted. If you're using 1.x, you'll need to delete all of the files in the Data\Script folder that start with JACM or JacMorte. This is so any updates to these scripts won't be overwritten by what's not in the bsa file. Also delete the Data\Meshes\JacMorte, the Data\Textures\JacMorte, and the Data\Sound\Voice\jac_morte.esp folders.

Known Issues

Morte may sometimes attack your other followers. If this happens, open up the console, click on him, type disable, press enter, then type enable and press enter. This should reset his AI and stop him attacking.

Because Morte is essentially an invisible NPC, he'll do the vanilla NPC actions like eating, cutting wood, etc. I thought about removing his ability to do so, but I figured it fit into the overall theme of the mod. If this bothers you, just ignore it.

Vanilla Skyrim doesn't have a way for me to test if Lydia has already been recruited by you. If you want to converse with Morte about her, dismiss her and rehire her. Morte should then greet you and start the first of his two conversations. You'll need to rest to have the second one.

AFT was causing issues with Morte's AI, so I set it up so that AFT would ignore him. You can try AFT's make follower spell if you wish, but I cannot provide support with any issues it causes. Morte should be fully functional without it.

Because Skyrim wasn't designed for NPCs to ride horses, Morte may act strange while ridding. If you have Convenient Horses installed and use horse-mounted combat, Morte will dismount before attacking your foes. Unless I can find a way to include Morte into CH, I can't change this behavior.
    Uninstallation

Uncheck jac_morte via your favourite mod manager and delete jac_morte.esp and jac_morte.bsa.

Credits and thanks

Bethesda for making the game.
    Cruelflames for the head and original eye meshes.
    Chase Johnson for his excellent voicing of Morte.
    Drakkmore for Morte's tooth's mesh and textures, the new eye textures, and the horse retexture.
    Elaura for her support, helping to beta test, and suggesting new ideas like Morte's eyebrow dialog.
    Neildarkstar, Fenrir, and Mr. Shadow for helping to beta test and for suggestions.
    Emma, Wolf, and Dova for their help with all of my various questions.
    Mofakin for his custom companion framework tutorial.
    Nichevo for his companion tutorial, it's much better than the one on the CK wiki.
    Raym for providing suggestions for Morte's dialog.
    Matt for finding me a voice actor and for answering my various questions about scripts, scenes, and other NPC releated items. This mod wouldn't have happened without his support.
    Cansu for the skeletal horse model and original texture.

153 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. Shadowmarks

A simple immersion mod to add Thieves Guild shadowmarks to the vanilla player homes.

Shadowmarks are a tool for the Thieves Guild to identify the worth of a target home. Some are protected, some are worthless, others have loot, and still others might even be dangerous. If you've ever wondered why the five potential player homes in the major cities didn't have these markings, wonder no more. Now, instead of being the only homes in a city missing them, they will be marked according to their worth.

If the player does not yet own the property, it will be marked empty.
    If the player owns the property, it will be marked as containing valuable loot.
    If the player is a member of the Thieves Guild AND the city has been brought under the influence of the Guild, then it will be marked accordingly as being owned by a guild member.

The marks should properly update themselves throughout the game as the player acquires the houses and joins the guild.

131 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Bring Out Your Dead

Bring Out Your Dead is a simple yet immersive mod which expands on the number of graves given to the unique NPCs in areas of the game that don't currently have them. Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun, Riften, and Markarth all have a Hall of the Dead that contains coffins and urns for various unique NPCs who live there. Their items are transferred to their assigned coffin when they die. The smaller cities of Falkreath, Morthal, Dawnstar, and Winterhold do not have these facilities, and neither do the other smaller villages and towns. NPCs living on farms outside the major hold capitols don't get buried in their Hall of the Dead either. This mod aims to correct this and provide for more uniform handling of everyone's dead.

Falkreath and Morthal both have graveyards already and have been expanded slightly to hold more. Dawnstar and Winterhold now have their own Halls of the Dead just outside of town. The smaller villages all have space set aside for new graveyards. NPCs living on farms immediately outside the 5 major hold capitols will be given appropriate burial space in the Hall of the Dead for their city if they don't already have it.

NPCs marked as essential will not be given a grave since they cannot be killed normally unless the game removes that flag as the result of a completed quest.

Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
    Official Dawnguard DLC.
    Official Hearthfire DLC.
    Official Dragonborn DLC.
    Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch 3.0.0 or greater. No exceptions!

164 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this