• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Other Games

Sign in to follow this  

General category for all games that don't have a separate category.

5 files

1. Twin Moons Collection List

Twin Moons Collection List
    Game Version: 0.9.806
    This is a list of all collections in the game as of Version 0.9.806. It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the chargers, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.
    The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with sorting disabled, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.
    Notes on Collection Item Location
    Collection items have a minimum scene level before the item becomes available, unless you have a quest associated with the collection. I list the required level in parentheses after the name of the location, but the level indication disappears once the scene has reached the required level, so I don't know the required level in all cases.
    Sometimes the collection items can only be obtained from special event containers like the Easter Gifts. In that case, I list the location as "Quest Only".
    Missing or Inaccurate Information
    I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.
    The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

286 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Twin Moons Quest Log and Game Guide

Twin Moons Quest Log and Game Guide
    Game Version: 0.9.806
    If you aren't familiar with Twin Moons, have a look at my guide. This is a set of populated and blank tables that you can use to record all your quest objectives, as well as other key notes to the game.

The quest log table lists all the locations, or portals, including "Any", where you can specify the objective and the mode, anomaly or action required at that location. The puzzles table lists the three puzzles and a row for "any" in which you can record the objective for the puzzles you need to solve. There is a table that lists some collection chargers and the portals in which they can be found. The next table lists the portals that award anomaly banishing items. The collection quests table is blank, with columns to list the name, the reward and the requirements. You can use this to record the details of your favourite collections or collections that you can't complete yet. The awards table lists all the awards as listed in the game, along with the subject or type of the award, the goal levels and a space for you to record your progress. List of scene levels. The friends table is a blank table with space to record your friend's name and the visit and gifting dates.

Usage Print the log and fill it in as you play.
    Recording the Quest Information
    The first table has all the locations with a column for the objective. You'll notice that I have labelled that Objective (Mode, Anomaly or Action). Currently, you only need to find an object at a location. I suspect that future game releases will require that a location will also need to be in a certain mode in order to retrieve the object.
    I list the object I'm after, if any. Then I list the mode, anomaly or action needed to acquire that item in parentheses. If I just need to investigate the portal or investigate the portal in a particular mode, then I just list that in parentheses. If I just need to find the item in any mode, then I just list the item.
    I found it's best to list the item because you may get the item through other means, so the task can be completed without having to find it in the specific location. I've had many cases where I will find the item in another location and the quest is marked as completed, or I may get the item from a friend.

Suggestions for Abbreviations
    Here are the abbreviations I've adopted for the various modes and anomalies. These are listed at the bottom of each page in the quest log. Currently the game does not require a specific mode or anomaly to find an item, but there are quests that require you to explore the location in a specific mode or with a specific anomaly present. If you wish to record these quests, I suggest putting Explore (mode or anomaly) in the quest table for the specified location.
    Modes
    T - Text, S - Silhouette, N - Night, PR - Pairs, P - Pieces, M - Morphs, C - Curse
    Anomalies
    BT - Bent Time, NB - Nebula, SG - Singularity, W - Wormhole
    The quest log is available as .docx and .odt. ODT is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

425 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Secret Society Collection List

Secret Society Collection List
    Game Version: 1.31.3100
    This is a list of all collections in the game as of the version listed above. It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the combining elements, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.
    The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with the Sorting enabled turned off, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.
    Notes on Collection Item Location
    Some collection items are listed as a "Quest Item". This means that the item is only available through a quest, as a random reward trophy drop or a friend gift. Once you have completed the quest, the item is not available by searching pictures or completing puzzles.
    Some collection items may be found in any picture that is in a certain mode or that has a particular anomaly. In these instances, only the mode or anomaly is listed. For example, the collection items for the Wishmasters collection may be found in any picture in Pieces Mode. When a collection item location has an anomaly listed, you can find the items in any picture with that anomaly. You can either explore the picture or banish the anomaly.

Missing or Inaccurate Information
    I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.
    Updating the Secret Society Wiki
    Please feel free to use this information to update the Secret Society wiki.
    The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

232 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. Secret Society Quest Log

Secret Society Quest Log
    Game Version: 1.31.3100
    If you aren't familiar with The Secret Society, have a look at my guide. This is a set of blank tables that you can use to record all your quest objectives, as well as other key notes to the game. It consists of a set of five tables as well as list of the rooms that require special objects to play.

The quest log table lists all the locations, including "Any", where you can specify the objective and the mode, anomaly or action required at that location. The puzzles table lists the four puzzles and a row for "any" in which you can record the objective for the puzzles you need to solve. The collection quests table is blank, with columns to list the quest, the reward and the requirements. You can use this to record the details of your favourite collections or collection quests that you can't complete yet. The awards table lists all the awards in alphabetical order, along with the subject or type of the award, the goal levels and a space for you to record your progress. The list of "paid" rooms lists the rooms that require a special item to play, along with the items required and where they can be obtained. The scene levels list lists the scene levels in order of advancement. Some collection items won't appear in a scene until you've reached the specified scene level. The friends table is a blank table with space to record your friends name and the visit and gifting dates.

Usage
    Print the log and fill it in as you play.
    Recording the Quest Information
    The first table has all the locations with a column for the objective. You'll notice that I have labelled that
    Objective (Mode, Anomaly or Action). Here's a sample of how you might fill in the information:

I list the object I'm after, if any. Then I list the mode, anomaly or action needed to acquire that item in parentheses. If I just need to investigate the photo or investigate the photo in a particular mode, then I just list that in parentheses. If I just need to find the item in any mode, then I just list the item.
    I found it's best to list the item because you may get the item through other means, so the task can be completed without having to find it in the specific location. I've had many cases where I will find the item in another location and the quest is marked as completed, or I may get the item from a friend.
    Suggestions for Abbreviations
    Here are the abbreviations I've adopted for the various modes and anomalies. These are listed at the bottom of each page in the quest log.
    Modes
    T - Text, S - Silhouette, N - Night, PR - Pairs, P - Pieces, M - Morphs, C - Curse
    Anomalies
    GM - Ghostly Mirror, MS - Mystic Smoke, LT - Lost Time, SE - Scroll Eater
    The quest log is available as .docx and .odt. ODT is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

70 downloads

0 comments

Updated

5. Yato's Small Shrine (The Sims 4)

This adds Yato's Small Shrine from Noragami.
    Can be found and obtained in the misc section of decorations for free. This is apart of the Noragami Set.
    Custom mesh by me.

CC Used in Screenshots:
    Good Fortune Cat by Nana
    Glory Flower by SIMCredible
    Asian Bedroom (Folding Screen) by Severinka

Made with: Sims4Studio, Blender and Paint.NET

100 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

Sign in to follow this