• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Other Games

Sign in to follow this  

General category for all games that don't have a separate category.

5 files

1. Twin Moons Collection List

Twin Moons Collection List

This is a list of all collections in the game as of Version 0.4.400 It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the chargers, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.

The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with sorting disabled, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.

Notes on Collection Item Location

Some collection items are listed as a "Quest Item". This means that the item is only available through a quest, as a random reward trophy drop or a friend gift. Once you have completed the quest, the item is not available by searching portals or completing puzzles.

Missing or Inaccurate Information

I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.

The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

190 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Twin Moons Quest Log and Game Guide

Twin Moons Quest Log and Game Guide

Game Version: 0.4.400

If you aren't familiar with Twin Moons, have a look at my guide. This is a set of populated and blank tables that you can use to record all your quest objectives, as well as other key notes to the game.

The quest log table lists all the locations, or portals, including "Any", where you can specify the objective and the mode, anomaly or action required at that location. The puzzles table lists the three puzzles and a row for "any" in which you can record the objective for the puzzles you need to solve. There is a table that lists the early level collection chargers and the portals in which they can be found. The collection quests table is blank, with columns to list the name, the reward and the requirements. You can use this to record the details of your favourite collections or collections that you can't complete yet. The awards table lists all the awards as listed in the game, along with the subject or type of the award, the goal levels and a space for you to record your progress. The next three tables list the portals that award tools, talismans and anomaly banishing items. I also list the scene levels. The friends table is a blank table with space to record your friend's name and the visit and gifting dates.

Usage

Print the log and fill it in as you play.

Recording the Quest Information

The first table has all the locations with a column for the objective. You'll notice that I have labelled that Objective (Mode, Anomaly or Action). Currently, you only need to find an object at a location. I suspect that future game releases will require that a location will also need to be in a certain mode in order to retrieve the object.

I list the object I'm after, if any. Then I list the mode, anomaly or action needed to acquire that item in parentheses. If I just need to investigate the portal or investigate the portal in a particular mode, then I just list that in parentheses. If I just need to find the item in any mode, then I just list the item.

I found it's best to list the item because you may get the item through other means, so the task can be completed without having to find it in the specific location. I've had many cases where I will find the item in another location and the quest is marked as completed, or I may get the item from a friend.

Suggestions for Abbreviations

Here are the abbreviations I've adopted for the various modes and anomalies. These are listed at the bottom of each page in the quest log.

Modes
    T - Text, S - Silhouette, N - Night, PR - Pairs, P - Pieces, M - Morphs, C - Curse

Anomalies
    BT - Bent Time, NB - Nebula, SG - Singularity, W - Wormhole

The quest log is available as .docx and .odt. ODT is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

295 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. Secret Society Collection List

Secret Society Collection List

This is a list of all collections in the game as of Version 1.21.2200, or the Fall 2016 update. It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the combining elements, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.

The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with the Sorting enabled turned off, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.

Notes on Collection Item Location

Some collection items are listed as a "Quest Item". This means that the item is only available through a quest, as a random reward trophy drop or a friend gift. Once you have completed the quest, the item is not available by searching pictures or completing puzzles.

Some collection items may be found in any picture that is in a certain mode or that has a particular anomaly. In these instances, only the mode or anomaly is listed. For example, the collection items for the Wishmasters collection may be found in any picture in Pieces Mode. When a collection item location has an anomaly listed, you can find the items in any picture with that anomaly. You can either explore the picture or banish the anomaly.

Some collections have a light grey background. That means that the collection items may not be gifted to other players. You won't be able to add the collection items to your wish list.

Missing or Inaccurate Information

I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.

Updating the Secret Society Wiki

Please feel free to use this information to update the Secret Society wiki.

The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

197 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. Secret Society Quest Log

Secret Society Quest Log

Game Version 1.24.2405

If you aren't familiar with The Secret Society, have a look at my guide. This is a set of blank tables that you can use to record all your quest objectives, as well as other key notes to the game. It consists of a set of five tables as well as list of the rooms that require special objects to play.

The quest log table lists all the locations, including "Any", where you can specify the objective and the mode, anomaly or action required at that location.
    The puzzles table lists the four puzzles and a row for "any" in which you can record the objective for the puzzles you need to solve.
    The collection quests table is blank, with columns to list the quest, the reward and the requirements. You can use this to record the details of your favourite collections or collection quests that you can't complete yet.
    The awards table lists all the awards in alphabetical order, along with the subject or type of the award, the goal levels and a space for you to record your progress.
    The list of "paid" rooms lists the rooms that require a special item to play, along with the items required and where they can be obtained.
    The friends table is a blank table with space to record your friends name and the visit and gifting dates. The friends table has 25 rows.

Usage

Print the log and fill it in as you play.

Recording the Quest Information

The first table has all the locations with a column for the objective. You'll notice that I have labelled that
    Objective (Mode, Anomaly or Action). Here's a sample of how you might fill in the information:

I list the object I'm after, if any. Then I list the mode, anomaly or action needed to acquire that item in parentheses. If I just need to investigate the photo or investigate the photo in a particular mode, then I just list that in parentheses. If I just need to find the item in any mode, then I just list the item.

I found it's best to list the item because you may get the item through other means, so the task can be completed without having to find it in the specific location. I've had many cases where I will find the item in another location and the quest is marked as completed, or I may get the item from a friend.

Suggestions for Abbreviations

Here are the abbreviations I've adopted for the various modes and anomalies. These are listed at the bottom of each page in the quest log.

Modes
    T - Text, S - Silhouette, N - Night, PR - Pairs, P - Pieces, M - Morphs, C - Curse

Anomalies
    GM - Ghostly Mirror, MS - Mystic Smoke, LT - Lost Time, SE - Scroll Eater

The quest log is available as .docx and .odt. ODT is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

63 downloads

0 comments

Updated

5. Yato's Small Shrine (The Sims 4)

This adds Yato's Small Shrine from Noragami.
    Can be found and obtained in the misc section of decorations for free. This is apart of the Noragami Set.
    Custom mesh by me.

CC Used in Screenshots:
    Good Fortune Cat by Nana
    Glory Flower by SIMCredible
    Asian Bedroom (Folding Screen) by Severinka

Made with: Sims4Studio, Blender and Paint.NET

94 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

Sign in to follow this