• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

Mods

Sign in to follow this  

22 files

1. MA Lite

MA Lite was born from a tiny start_pos.esf experiment, in the halcyon days of DOS commands, Taw's tools, and Notepad ++...

Spanning the tumultuous decades of 1560 through 1600, MA Lite unleashes you in the crucible years of Oda Nobunaga's coalition, before Toyotomi's iron ascent would close the age of warfare, yet as of the initial beta there is no Toyotomi clan. (Hang with me while I change that.) Players will find a more familiar, less "grand" strategy at their fingers. Now, allow me to set the stage.

Oda Nobunaga has silenced his brother, the last of his detractors, unifying a broken clan at last. The Lord of Kiyosu has made compact with Tokugawa Ieasu, for old enemies stir in Hachiman's fires, the Tiger of Kai among them. Shingen will not relent until the FÅ«rinkazan fly over Kyoto, not should Heaven and Earth martial against him. To the south, Mori Motonari and Takamoto lord over the once-lands of Ouchi and Sue. Even the Shogun honors clan Mori, as a voyager would court the wind. What other powers take league with Mori? The Simple-Minded agitate their ranks from the grim, masses of men hewing legends for the ages, and massing spoils for themselves. These Pure Land brigands could be startled against the Kiyosu Treaty, should a southerly word provoke them. Where the horde don't frighten you, know in Echigo there dreams a Dragon wreathed in victory, while Hanzo's pitiless Hands ply the Mizu Shobai unimpeded. Into the contest landfall Nanban armed twofold: the great equalizer and the Word. Their guns may quicken the tired age to an end, but their Word may lead the age round...

Features:
    All Great Clans start with one Stronghold
    All Great Clans start with an encampment
    All Great Clans start with one complementary building
    Cavalry require the Warhorses resource
    Sohei are recruited solely from Holy Sites, unless you're Ikko Ikki
    Scripted Ashigaru soft cap, relative to your regions' farming income
    Scripted Samurai promotion*
    Content trademark of Hayabusa Sushi's Sengoku campaign, such as Daimyo models and portraits
    Select content from Master of Ambition

As this is very much a WIP, don't expect a polished stroke of genius. I wish I could give you a metric for zero-hour, but I want to keep MA Lite open-ended. You might think of MA Lite as a proof of concept for features finding their way to Master of Ambition, but that's just a surface observation. MA Lite will have character all it's own, reflecting the decisive twilight years of the age, as best as my knowledge and tools allow.

*Acquire Samurai with 100 xp, garrison them in a settlement with a corresponding Legendary dojo, then wait one turn to deploy your Hero. All Heroes begin at 0 xp, and Heroes are no longer recruitable.

40 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. Master of Ambition

This is a beta (v. 0.6.2) compilation of Hayabusa Sushi's Ambition, and Weierstrass' Master of Strategy, elapsing the years of 1545 and 1615. There are 12 turns /year, across 70 years, making for a total of 840 turns. Realm Divide has not been changed yet, so you will incur the wrath of the Ashikaga after taking just 15 provinces (this is to change), even though the Expanded Japan map contains over 100 provinces. Another note before I continue, please direct your questions, queries, and tirades to the Total War Center Shogun 2/Mods/Overhauls forum topic. I'll be there, or at the Shogun 2 Nexus, where all issues may be confronted, concerns addressed, and suggestions regarded. Just, please be considerate, and keep suggestions succinct. Thank you, and read the Read Me!

96 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. [NTW] Napoleon Total Combat 4.0 - BETA

Just to provide another mirror for the Napoleon Total Combat (NTC) mod since most links are dead.

The only links that seems to work are for ModDB and RapidShare, but just in case anyone have trouble to download the NTC mod on RapidShare now have at least two mirrors.

Below have I listed what content each archive has.

NTC v4.0 V BETA Setup.exe
    NTC Music Addon v3.0 Setup.exe
    Napoleon Total Combat.rar contains other files such as NTC-Credit, NTC-Readme, NTC-Manual, two PNG images

Also, the Napoleon Total Combat mod is an abandoned mod and the mod team are no longer active on TWC. Here is the original thread at TWC.

Click on the grey "SUPPORT TOPIC" button to the right to find the auto-generated forum thread.

281 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. [ETW] Causa Belli 2.2

Re-uploaded by permission from the original author.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?610345-CAUSA-BELLI-2-2-(Additional-units-for-Minor-Factions)&p=14946934&viewfull=1#post14946934

Also note that I cannot provide support for this mod, so all question about this mod needs to be posted here. Thanks.

417 downloads

0 comments

Updated

5. [ETW] Early American Colonization

Re-uploaded by permission from the original author HusserlTW.

Forum thread

231 downloads

0 comments

Updated

6. The American Revolution v2.0 - BETA

This mod seems to be abandoned a least for support and the team hasn't been active for a long time now. Still are people asking for a working download, so that's why I uploaded The American Revolution 2.0 - BETA mod here.

How to install:
    Extract the TAR_v2_0_PUBLIC_BETA_2_Setup.7z archive and run the TAR_v2_0_PUBLIC_BETA_2_Setup.exe file and follow the instructions.
    Extract the TAR_2_0_PUBLIC_BETA_2_UNINSTALL_HOTFIX.7z and run the TAR_2_0_PUBLIC_BETA_2_UNINSTALL_HOTFIX.exe file and follow the instructions.

The hotfix must be installed after the mod installation is finish otherwise you won't be able to uninstall this mod properly.

I wish I could provide some basic support for this mod but no I can't, so all questions about this mod needs to be posted in the original release thread at the TWC forum.

2,755 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

7. [NTW] - Missing Units Mod (e.g factions cannot recruit fleets)

Forum Thread

292 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Rome Medieval Kingdoms 3.1

Reuploaded by permission of Lords Of The Knights@Total War Center Forum

In order to install this mod you must have a clean install of Rome Total War 1.5 and you don't need any previous versions of RMK installed.

Both the RMK Optional Material and the RMK - Hotfix #2 archives need the main mod. Read the instructions for more information or post your question here.

Forum Thread

6,862 downloads

0 comments

Updated

9. Medieval Total War - Gold Edition v2.01 CTD Fix

Just read the thread of how to use this CTD fix.

2,197 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

10. [M2TW] - DarthMod 1.4D: The Last Episode...Attack!

Re-uploaded by permission from the original author DARTH VADER.

Forum thread

Extract the archive and run DarthMod 1.4D Final Episode.exe to install the mod and follow the instructions. More information can be found here.

1,339 downloads

0 comments

Updated

11. Viking Invasion II & Dominion of Britannia

Re-uploaded by permission from the original author Aradan & VI2-Team

Please note that Dominion of Britannia requires Viking Invasion II 1.7 and here is more information about installation of Viking Invasion and Dominion of Britannia.

471 downloads

0 comments

Updated

12. Sturm und Drang 2

Click on the grey support topic button to the right to find the release thread.

7,283 downloads

1 comment

Updated

13. DarthMod Shogun 2 v5.0 Finale Edition

Extract the archive and run DarthMod_Shogun_II_v5.0_FINALE_Edition.exe to install the mod and follow the instructions. More information can be found here or here.

2,092 downloads

0 comments

Updated

14. DarthMod Empire 8.0 Platinum+8.0.1 Patch

Forum thread
    Extract DarthMod_Empire_v8.0_Platinum.exe then run it to install DarthMod Empire 8.0 Platinum and follow the instructions.
    Extract DarthMod_Empire_v8.0.1_Patch_Platinum_Final.exe then run it to install the DarthMod Empire 8.1 Platinum Patch and follow the instructions.

Note that DarthMod Empire 8.1 Platinum Patch requires DarthMod Empire 8.0 Platinum to be installed first

19,241 downloads

0 comments

Updated

15. [NTF] - Towns with all chain slots + religion buildings

See the instructions for installation here.

319 downloads

0 comments

Updated

16. DarthMod Rome

Forum thread

Extract the archive and run DarthMod Rome v9.0.1 Installer.exe or run DarthMod Rome v9.0.1 Alexander Addon Installer.exe (requires Rome TW Alexander) to install the mod and follow the instructions. More information can be found here.

218 downloads

0 comments

Updated

17. [ETW] - The Civil War

Forum thread
    Extract TCW4a.rar (highly recommended to download the TCW4a.rar archive) then run TCW4a.exe and follow the instructions to install this mod.

Extract TCW4a_zip_1to4_archive.rar and install 7zip (required) then right click on TCW4a.zip.001 to extract here in the pop up menu. After you have done that then run TCW4a.exe and follow the instructions to install this mod.

Extract TCW4a_zip_1to4_extract7zip-exe.rar (hopefully by doing this the included archives be extracted automatically), and only install 7zip (required) if you don't have TCW4a.exe extracted, then right click on TCW4a.zip.001 to extract here in the pop up menu. After you have done that then run TCW4a.exe and follow the instructions to install this mod.

496 downloads

0 comments

Updated

18. DarthMod Napoleon 2.65 Epic Edition

Re-uploaded by permission from the original author DARTH VADER and HusserlTW.

Extract the archive and run DarthMod_Napoleon_v2.65_Epic_Edition.exe to install the mod and follow the instructions. More information can be found here or here.

545 downloads

0 comments

Updated

19. STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA for NTW

Forum thread

857 downloads

0 comments

Updated

20. Greek Mod with AOR system

Forum thread

4,634 downloads

0 comments

Updated

21. Napoleon Total Factions

Forum thread

13,200 downloads

0 comments

Updated

22. Empire Total Factions

Forum thread

12,365 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this