Linode Critical Maintenance 01/10/2018Phase 1 is complete. There will be a second round once Linode gets a patch. I have updated the forum thread - please see my post here.
By HedgeHog12Just a small patch for The Symphony to change Bloodmoon's armors and small items.
With this plugin The Symphony project will change:
- 100% of misc items.
- 99.9% of armors.
Requires both Tribunal & Bloodmoon.
- BSA archive (with registration utility)
- Standalone ESP files (in both English and Russian) which can be used
independently of The Symphony's master files and BSA archives.
- Can be used with saved games.
+ Wolf & Snow Wolf Armor.
+ Bear & Snow Bear Armor.
+ Skaal Armor.
+ All Bloodmoon ingredients.
+ All Bloodmoon misc items.
+ All Bloodmoon books (changes settings for scrolls, values, and removes some References Persists flags).
+ All other smaller assets in Bloodmoon, such as lights and potions.
+ Changes some spells and enchantments.
+ Snow armors now enhanced with scripting.
+ All helmets and greaves have special scripts for making them fit Argonians.
NOTE: for this reason, you will need to equip the greaves and helmets twice,
as they will unequip the first time, but this happens only once.
It's a check that replaces these armor parts for beasts and humanoids.
- No change for Snow Prince armor.
- No change for Hircine keys.
- No change for Bloodmoon creatures.
About Master files.
@_BM_Stuff(Full).esp - Base version of the master file. All in once! Armors and other.
Not needed to activated any other version of ESP files together with it!
@_BM_Stuff(armor).esp - only armors! No items and other. Install it if You not wanted to replace the misc items.
@_BM_Stuff(items).esp - only items! No armors and scripts. Install it if You not wanted to replace the armors.
*May require @_BM_Stuff(Full).esp or @_BM_Stuff(armor).esp)
*Can work and without it, but with some not critical errors.
- Replaces the smugglers and reavers along the river on Solstheim, with hunters and guards.
- You can barter with them.
- They can help you against hostile creatures.
- Basks-In-The-Sun finally gets a good, warm helmet and boots.
DO NOT equip his armors if you aren't Argonian, or using the mod Jammings Off, or any similar fix for base animation files.
Argonian armors optimized under beast skeleton.
Don`t equip any bear or wolf armors during the last Carnius quest!
The scripts change the ID of helmets and greaves, which can break this quest.
This plugin is highly recommended to use with the Symphony Project!
Use if you have old builds (1.1 to 1.5) of The Symphony and do not want to
start a new game, or if you don't use The Symphony at all.
This mod is included in Version 1.7 of The Symphony. No need to use together, unless you want to.
Just be sure to activate only this mod's ESP files and not the BSA archives.
This plug may be used with Stalhrim Armors pack.
- the masks on some furs helmets is very bad working with BIG heads! Orcs, females, vanilla.
It's can be fixed easy, just change the type of body part slot in CS.
Head instead the Hair.
Or more easy - add 2x slot record ->head. Hair + Head.
But, you can't to see the eyes in lenses of helmets.
By HedgeHog12Required: Morrowind. BSA-archive!
*Symphony`s files isn`t requred.
"New clothes" for Dreamers of 6-th house.
*seems it`s a magical phenomenon not a cloth.
- new "clothes" for Dreamers.
- it`s not for player! Because it`s a magic effect.
- few new ingredients.
- the cultists was makes as... more interesting.
- two new types of ash slaves.
- If Dagoth UR was died, the cult will fall apart.
- new animation for Dreamers.
May be conflicts with other plugins are changing Dreamers directly!
By HedgeHog12Stalhrim Armors&Weapons Pack.
- ver 1.1
- bsa archive
- 3 new type of the Stalhrim Armors.
*But You can get only Two type at once.
( - blue medium set are make by Nords)
( - green lightweight set are make by Karnius)
( - red heavy set can be found by Trade Company`s quest)
- 3 new weapons set
Like the Armors.
- added more new Stalhrim`s weapons
(arrow, thrown spear, axe, long spear, staff, claymore, broadsword)
(It`s can be found in some NPC\CREA`s inventory)
*If You are using the Patches who restored\added new dialogue options for that Topics, You will be able to got a new weapons. Like the Stalhrim Spear and Short Sword.
- Stalhrim`s ore-deposit now have the animation.
- new scripts with few Surprises.
- Added a special version of the armors for Argonians with warm ankle and tail armor details.
Also, they got the open helmets for better compatibilities with they faces.
This plugin is high recommended to used with the Symphony project!
This plugin is ended the Work on changing the Weapons. Now all Weapons have a new models!
- It`s a standalone plugin and doesn't required Symphony resourses.
- New Game isn`t required.