• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Miscellaneous

Sign in to follow this  

14 files

1. Newline Test

For checking newlines.

67 downloads

0 comments

Updated

2. BOSS Masterlist (cleaned)

Cleaned some spaces

150 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

3. GUI_log

GUI compile log and output files.
    Working when including all wx projects and set them to release with MT switch.

79 downloads

0 comments

Updated

4. BOSSmingwlog

mingw log and output for BOSS!

88 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

5. BOSS Log {CLI}

The client build log: IDE warnings appended at the end.

80 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

6. BOSS_Common Log

Huge log file incorporating output and warnings from building the 159MB BOSS-Common.lib in VS2015 RTM.

83 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. CMAKESTUFF

Install Cmake, copy the libgit2 VERSION 0.20 master in ...BOSS\lib (Boost is also in lib) and start a Dev Cmd Prompt.

cd\cd <Your libgit2 dir in ...BOSS\lib>mkdir buildcd buildcmake .. -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DBUILD_CLAR=OFF Get these logs and solutions....

97 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Loopy BOSS Logs

The first file contains Boss Build Logs (VS 2010 Boost 1.58) viz Looping or frozen CLI behavior from this push?. See this post for details.
    Upgraded to VS2015, Boost 1.59. The log file of 02/10 build from the same push: see this post.
    The last log (13/10) is produced with Warnings=All (L5) in CLI.

105 downloads

0 comments

Updated

9. BOSS Log

BOSS log

332 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

10. BOSS Log

BOSS log

209 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

11. GCC and cppcheck logs

These are the logs from GCC with all warnings enabled and from cppcheck with all flags enabled while using the --inconclusive option.

70 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

12. BOSS VS!0 Log Files

VS10 compiler Log fies for BOSS dev.

59 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

13. BOSS vcxProj Files

VS Proj files as per VM...
    What no "version" control? The original archive has been removed.
    At the time of updating the build is stable and working (mostly).

97 downloads

0 comments

Updated

14. BOSS vcxProj Diffs

These are the Winmerge diff reports of LMStearn's and VM's vcxproj files at time of posting.

Usage: Scroll right to view diff.

Issues: The text overwraps the merge line by one making the viewing of long lines (the important ones) awkward.

79 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this