Orphan Attachments 07/31/2018I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
I have a feeling that you and I are going to become very close: Fargoth companion mod.
In this mod, you have the option to take Fargoth as a companion when you give him his ring. The mod wont work unless you give him the ring with the mod installed (work around at the bottom of page).
- A companion that will more or less never leave your side, and annoy the heck out of ya!
- When levitating, Fargoth will bounce around. He still follows you while you levitate, it just looks weird.
- DON'T do the quest where you steal Fargoth's gold unless you do it BEFORE he's your companion.
- Bethesda (obvious reasons)
- Greatness7: Companion Script
Save Game Work Around:
- If you've already given Fargoth his ring, open the console, click on him, and type the following AIFollow Player 0 0 0 0 enter AddTopic "Friend Duties" enter.
- That SHOULD work for you.
Thanks for Downloading!