About This File
From the TES3Gecko WIP thread:
TES4Gecko was one of the first plugin utilities for Oblivion. We began the process of porting TES4Gecko to Skyrim, but ran into many issues due to the size of the Skyrim records and the fact that the Skyrim data structures haven't been completely decoded yet. So we've decided to go back to the very beginning and give Morrowind some love and attention.
We will take the code we developed for TES5Gecko and change the data classes to work with Morrowind. Since we're using MVVM, we hope this will be a relatively painless task. As was the case previously, TES3Gecko will have a new modern design that will make it easier to use than TES4Gecko. It will be available in 32 and 64 bit versions.
Please refer to the WIP thread for features planned for future versions and current progress.
- Extract TES3Gecko.zip to a temporary directory.
- Run setup.exe. You will be given a choice of installation directory; by default the application will be installed in your Program Files directory.
- After installation you will be given the option of launching the application. It will also be available in the Start menu under The Assimilation Lab.
- Review the README.txt in the temporary directory created by unzipping the installation package for further information.
Note: the first time you try to open a plugin in TES3Gecko it will start in your Documents directory. You will need to navigate to your Morrowind/Data Files directory manually. After this first time, TES3Gecko will remember where your plugins are and automatically start there the next time you open a plugin.
What's New in Version 0.0.1
- This is the initial release.