• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Settlements of Cyrodiil-White Rose Farm

Sign in to follow this  

10 Screenshots

About This File

Before industrialization the main occupation of people, for ALL civilizations, has been agriculture.

Without a reliable source of food, no empire could fuel it's troops or civilian population for long.

Cyrodiil is vast, boasting 9 fortified cities and an immense population. Yet where are the farms that

should be dotting the landscape in every direction? Where does all the food come from to feed that

population?

Settlements of Cyrodiil is an attempt to answer those questions. The project first began as an effort

to rescue some very nice farm and village mods that had gone to the wayside so to speak. Some of these

had fallen victim to un-patched conflicts with larger, more popular mods. Others were unfinished beta

releases that the original authors simply abandoned.

Details

========

White Rose Farm adds a fully functioning settlement just west of the Imperial City. It was originally

created by Poolacemail, titled White Rose River Farm, and occupied most of the small island next to

"Old Bridge". As some of you may know this real estate was also used by two other hugely popular mods.

The Lost Spires and Shezries Towns (Pells Gate). As a result of the unresolved conflicts this settlement

went the way of the dinosaurs and was mostly forgotten. White Rose Farm in it's current form has been

entirely relocated to the north bank of the White Rose River. Every brick, stone, and inhabitant. Thus

eliminating the nasty conflicts and any need for patches.

The settlement has received an extensive makeover being wholly re-landscaped to fit into it's new

environment. Additional structures and npcs have been added to flesh it out a little more. The

occupants have full ai packages and can be seen performing various tasks throughout the day. They

raise several different types of crops, sheep, and chickens and also fish the nearby river.

Resources have been added to give the appearance of a working farm that lives off of what it produces.

You will find a vendor near the dock who sells some of the goods. There are no buyable homes or beds to

sleep in...yet. I may add that in at a later date if there is enough of a demand for it.

While I have done my best to iron out all the glitches, it seems there is always something to fix in a

first release. I welcome all feedback and constructive criticism. Hopefully you will enjoy visiting this

little slice of paradise as much as I enjoyed building it.

==========

The path leading to the village can be found just north of "Old Bridge" and just south of Vindasel.

Requirements

================

Oblivion patched to 1.2.0416

Settlements of Cyrodiil Resource Pack v1.3

Install

========

1. Extract to your Oblivion Data folder either manually or using the mod manager of your choice.

2. Set load order.

3. Play and enjoy!

Load Order

==============

Suggest using BOSS to set load order. All of these files are already recognized.

Specific load order instructions are included with each read-me file as well.

Compatibility

===============

May conflict with other mods and patches which edit the same game cells. Tested and works fine

with The Lost Spires, MTC Expanded Villages, and Shezries Towns (Pells Gate). Just be sure to

Place White Rose below Shezries if you set load order manually.

A compatibility patch is available as a separate download for Knights of The Nine: Revelations.

Credits

=========

Bethesda - for Oblivion and the CS

Nifskope and GIMP - for the tools that made this possible.

Tes4Edit - for cleaning the inevitable dirt from my mods

LHammonds - for the read-me generator this file was based on

Poolacemail - for the original creation and allowing me to revive it

Me - for design and creation of the mod as it now exists

Additional credits for resources used can be found in the resource pack required to run this plugin.

Legal Stuff

==============

Please do not upload these files to any other sites without my express consent.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.