About This File
- A mod that adds a Quartermaster to the Civil War military camps that don't already have one in the vanilla game. It also adds tables and a few other objects with placed weapons and armor pieces to several of the camps that don't already have them.
Adds a Quartermaster to the following camps:
- Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Pale Stormcloak Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Rift Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Stormcloak Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp
[*]Adds tables and other surfaces for placement of weapons and armor to the following camps:
- Falkreath Imperial Camp, Hjaalmarch Imperial Camp, Reach Imperial Camp, Whiterun Imperial Camp, and Winterhold Stormcloak Camp
Other Download Locations
- Official Skyrim patch 220.127.116.11.8 or greater.
- Although it is not required, I would strongly recommend that you use the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [uSLEEP] since it corrects a number of bugs at the camps (and with the game in general) that Bethesda didn't ever fix in their Official Patches.
- Place the .esp file into your Data folder.
- Make sure to activate the mod by using whatever management tool you prefer.
- LOOT is recommended for optimal placement.
- Due to the nature of Skyrim mods (specifically those that contain scripts), it is highly recommended that you don't attempt to uninstall them on an existing game.
- This particular mod doesn't edit any vanilla references or contain any scripts or mesh/texture modifications, so the chances of it damaging your save are low, but please do so at your own risk since I can't completely guarantee that something bad won't happen.
- If you would like to go ahead and uninstall anyway simply delete the .esp file from your Data folder.
Tested to be compatible with:
- Unofficial Skyrim Patch [USKP] and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [USLEEP] (both by Arthmoor and the Unoffical Patch Project Team)
- Legionettes (by MadCat221)
- This mod does not touch any vanilla references, so there are no incompatibilities that I am aware of at this point. There is a possibility that a mod that makes edits to the Civil War camps or the NPCs in the camps could conflict though.
- This version is not compatible with Skyrim Special Edition. A separate version is available for that here.
Why isn't this included in USLEEP (Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch)?
- Bethesda for whatever reason decided not to place a Quartermaster at every Civil War camp. This is technically not a bug in the game since there was no clear indication from the data in the Creation Kit that they ever intended for every camp to have one. Instead, I decided to make this as an optional add-on for those who might be interested.
[*]Will the Quartermasters respawn if killed?
- No, because the existing Quartermasters in the vanilla game aren't flagged to ever respawn. If you recall, there is an option after completing the Civil War questline on either side to kill all of the soldiers at enemy camps, so I don't think it would be appropriate to interfere with that.
[*]Why is there a Quartermaster with the same exact appearance at a different military camp?
- The actor templates are randomly generated from a list by the game, so it is entirely possible that you might end up with a Quartermaster who has a "twin" at another one of the camps. This isn't a bug, it's just the way the game mechanics work since these are not unique actors.
- None as far as I know, but please feel free to let me know if you do notice something wrong. I tested this rather thoroughly, but it's still possible I overlooked something.
- Please do not upload to any other locations or modify in any way without my permission. Such requests should be made by personal message rather than on the forums.
- This material is not made, guaranteed, or supported by Zenimax or its affiliates.
What's New in Version 1.0
- Initial Release.