About This File
A simple village expansion for Kynesgrove.
It has always bothered me to some extent that Kynesgrove gets major attention during the main quest, even with its own guard contingent, yet is nothing more than one inn and a few people in a small camp. Given that it's supposed to be an actual village, it felt like these people needed to at least have proper homes even if they are poor. So this mod aims to correct this problem by providing houses for Ganna & Gemma Uriel, and Roggi Knot-Beard while also adding a new blacksmith to round things out for the village. Now, even though they all still work the mines, they have homes to return to at night.
* The blacksmith has full investment support with the proper perk.
* Roggi Knot-Beard will share his house if married to you.
* Dravynea will share her house if married to you.
* All added houses are radiant quest enabled, so you may get Companions missions and anything else that's properly configured to use NPC homes for quests.
* LOD has been generated for the area, including trees that account for the changes.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Fixed several objects that were clipping with other objects in the area. (Bug #23084)