• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Secret Society Collection List 1.31.3100

Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Secret Society Collection List

Game Version: 1.31.3100

This is a list of all collections in the game as of the version listed above. It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the combining elements, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.

The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with the Sorting enabled turned off, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.

Notes on Collection Item Location

Some collection items are listed as a "Quest Item". This means that the item is only available through a quest, as a random reward trophy drop or a friend gift. Once you have completed the quest, the item is not available by searching pictures or completing puzzles.

Some collection items may be found in any picture that is in a certain mode or that has a particular anomaly. In these instances, only the mode or anomaly is listed. For example, the collection items for the Wishmasters collection may be found in any picture in Pieces Mode. When a collection item location has an anomaly listed, you can find the items in any picture with that anomaly. You can either explore the picture or banish the anomaly.

Missing or Inaccurate Information

I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.

Updating the Secret Society Wiki

Please feel free to use this information to update the Secret Society wiki.

The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

What's New in Version 1.31.3100

Released

Updated list for latest version of game. Includes all collections as of version 1.31.3100.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.