• File Size: 93.75MB
  • Views: 345
  • Downloads: 27

Download FOMO Moments - A Pose Mod 1.00

- - - - -

Screenshots
Posted Image

Posted Image

FOMO Moments as you may have guessed is in fact a Posing mod that allows access to a host of interesting poses all in one neat package with just one esp!
The mod also tidies up the mess of having so many pose mods with an in game manager that allows you to only have the the pose mods you want for each specific character. FOMO Moments also cleans up the scripts of all added pose mods and updates to the conventions of the current OBSE.

Furthermore if you want to know at a quick glance what each pose will look like without having to manually try each out, you can visit the Beyond The Pages bookstore in the East Docks District where you can purchase (Or take for free) copies of various posing Guide Books (Or you can have them added to your inventory via the FOMO Moments Menu Marble, however this does not add all purchasable guide books, only those that contain poses included in FOMO Moments).

Posted Image

All of the below pose mods are included in FOMO Moments:

Actors In Charge
Actors In Emotion
Actors In Maddness
Goma Pose 01 - 17
OSR Poses 01 - 03
CTAddPose Gaff 01 - 02
Halo Pose
Halo Pin Ups 01 - 03
Halo Uguu~
Sexy Witch Poses
NaRae Pose 01 - 02
Chain It
CTAddPose Le 01 - 02
CTAddPose v_1
CTAddPose Ordinary
CTAddPose Bkasou

A Total of around 3000 poses to pick your favourites from!

Posted Image

- FOMO Main
- OBSE
- Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons

Posted Image

This mod is compatible with everything!

Posted Image

- Download FOMO Moments archive

- If you are using Wyre Bash throw the Archive into the Installers Folder (Generally...\Oblivion\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers) and install it.
If you are installing manually (Boo~), just extract the Archive as you normally would to your data folder.

- Activate FOMO Moments - A Pose Mod.esp.

- Run BOSS to fix your load order

And... you're done ^^!

Posted Image

This mod contains assets and the loving works of many modders other than myself along side my own works, so I can not grant anyone permission to take parts of this mod for their own mods. However if you are interested in any assets you can refer to the Credits section to see if you can track down the creators of specific content.

Posted Image

Spoiler

While I will naturally keep and eye out for comments on these mods, if I don't respond for some time first try posting in the FOMO Main General Discussion thread, if that fails try sending me a private message here at The Assimilation Lab.

What's New in Version 1.00 (See full changelog)

• Version 1.00
  • - Initial Release

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 473 Total Files
  • 92 Total Categories
  • 67 Total Authors
  • 301,125 Total Downloads
  • CLS-Craftybits beta Latest File
  • Munch Universe Latest Submitter

8 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Googlebot-Mobile (1)