• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!

AvalonCore 20151231.1

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

AvalonCore

by avalon2260

version 20151231.1

Requirements

OBSE v20+ Main Site Nexus

This is just a repackage to remove the (useless) bsa. It only contains a null.nif which is now loose.

Description

This is a small base mod used by some of my other mods. It contains common functions etc.

There is not much (or any) documentation yet, but nobody else is using it anyway, AFAIK. For now, if you want to use any of these functions, see my other mods for example usage. Note that some functions may be experimental/obsolete (not sure, I haven't looked at this for some time).

There isn't much here for the end user, though you might find the Game Settings (a2coreGS) quest useful. All this does is read an ini file, so this can be used to set arbitrary game settings (hence the name) and so on. For example, I use this to set my skill rates, and to tweak a few game settings, etc.

Installation

Install as usual, copy the esm/esp to the Data directory. Load order shouldn't matter, I think this has been added to the BOSS masterlist anyway.

Credits

The OBSE team. Without OBSE, I would have wandered away from Oblivion years

ago.

Legal

My scripts are in the Public Domain and can be freely used for any purpose.

The quest stage result scripts in coreif are copies of Bethesda's SI door

scripts. The rest are mine.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.