About This File
These mods are required to play Daedric Museum of Artifacts.
Some content is only accessible when the following DLC expansions have been installed.
- Knights of the Nine
- Mehrunes' Razor
- Shivering Isles
This adds a museum to safely store & display all of the Daedric artifacts you've acquired throughout the game. The museum is south of Bruma along the Orange Road.
Additionally, each Daedric Lord's statue doubles as a teleporter to that Lord's shrine in Cyrodiil. Some of the statues have additional locations. Sheogorath's statue, for example, acts as an alternative gateway to the Shivering Isles after you complete the Shivering Isles main quest.
The museum also contains other Daedra related exhibits for the player to view.
- Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum
Museum of Artifacts
- Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
- Daedric shrines that can be activated to teleport the player to the Daedric shrine or related location
Shivering Isles: Pedestals for Sheogorath artifacts from the Shivering Isles
Mehrunes' Razor: Pedestal for Mehrunes' Razor
Museum of Lords
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game
Shivering Isles: Sheogroath & Jyggalag displays
Museum of Daedra
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
Shivering Isles: Displays of Daedra from the Shivering Isles
Knights of the Nine: Auroran display
Museum of Relics
- Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
Shivering Isles: Displays of Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, and Order equipment
Versions for Other The Elder Scrolls Games
What's New in Version 2.2
- FIXED - Mannequin AI
- FIXED - ITMs (Cleaned w/ TES4Edit)
- MODIFIED - Script optimization