About This File
Morrowind Dwemer Resources is a conversion of David Brasher's Dwemer Ruins modders resource for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It brings The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind-style Dwemer architecture and dungeon tilesets to Skyrim.
What has and hasn't been ported
Almost all of the original models from the TES4 modders resource have been ported.
Those that couldn't be converted to work properly in the TES5 engine have been excluded, including the NPC dwarven constructs.
All but one piece of clutter has been excluded in favor of redirecting modders to download InsanitySorrow's Dwemer Clutter resource, which contains higher quality models and textures.
Additional modders resource recommendations
For more classic Dwemer resources, the following mods are available:
- Insanity's Dwemer Clutter
- Insanity's Dwemer Weapons
- Lore Weapon Expansion* (includes TES3 dwarven dagger)
Old Dwarven Katana and Daito*
* = requires author's permission to use in mods
TES5 - Original & Special Edition Compatibility
This resource's assets are compatible with both the original TES5 and TES5 - Special Edition. The included plug-ins intended only for reference have been saved in the original Creation Kit, but will load just fine in the SSE Creation Kit.
Mods that use this resource pack
If you want your mod added to this list, you may post a comment or send a PM to Enter_77.
- LOD models
- Dwemer Ruins (original model and texture source)
- Model conversion and resource compilation for TESV
- Insanity's Dwemer Clutter (high resolution textures used to replace David Brasher's where applicable)
This mod's resources may be distributed & uploaded without explicit permission from the mod author(s) as long as the original author(s) are credited. They may not, however, be included in a mod intended to be monetized.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- FIXED â€“ LOD models and texture paths