• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Linode Critical Maintenance   01/10/2018

Linode has announced our service slot for the patch for variants 1 and 2 of the Spectre vulnerability. The server will be rebooted at 2018-05-09 3:00:00 AM UTC.  I have updated the forum thread -  please see my post here.

Twin Moons Collection List 0.9.806

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

Twin Moons Collection List

Game Version: 0.9.806

This is a list of all collections in the game as of Version 0.9.806. It lists the collection name, the regular location where the collection items can be found, the chargers, the coin reward for completing the collection, the collection rewards and the collection reward type.

The list is sorted by Reward Type, Rewards and Collection Name. Since this is a spreadsheet, you can change the sort order to your own preference. If you want to view the list in same order as the game with sorting disabled, then sort by the number column, or the first column. A print range has been defined and it fits nicely on letter-size paper.

Notes on Collection Item Location

Collection items have a minimum scene level before the item becomes available, unless you have a quest associated with the collection. I list the required level in parentheses after the name of the location, but the level indication disappears once the scene has reached the required level, so I don't know the required level in all cases.

Sometimes the collection items can only be obtained from special event containers like the Easter Gifts. In that case, I list the location as "Quest Only".

Missing or Inaccurate Information

I have checked many of the details in the iOS version of the game, but if you find any issues, please let me know and I will correct the spreadsheet.

The collection list is available as .xlsx and .ods. ODS is open document format and you can open it with OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are free.

What's New in Version 0.9.806

Released

Updated collections for latest version of game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.