• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

TWMP Valenwood Regrown BETA 1.0.0

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

Requirements:
Tamriel Heightmaps
Tamriel Landscapes - Valenwood_Elsweyr
Valenwood Improved
Elsweyr Anequina
Valenwood Islands
OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice

---

Installation:
Install Tamriel Heightmaps, including Tamriel.esp
Install Tamriel Landscapes - Valenwood_Elsweyr, including TWMP_Valenwood_Elsweyr.esp
Install Valenwood Improved, disincluding ValenwoodImproved.esp
Install Elsweyr Anequina, including ElsweyrAnequina.esp
Install Valenwood Islands, and either include Valenwood Islands.esp or disinclude Valenwood Islands.esp but unpack its .bsa file into loose files in your Data folder
Install TWMP_ValenwoodRegrown, and overwrite any files you're prompted about: I corrected the UV Map on several models

---

Load Order:
I suggest having them somewhere in the upper-middle of your Load Order, or wherever BOSS positions them, but in this sequence:
Tamriel.esp
ElsweyrAnequina.esp
TWMP_Valenwood_Elsweyr.esp
TWMP_ValenwoodRegrown.esp

Valenwood Islands.esp's position doesn't matter to my knowledge, and ElsweyrPelletine.esp can go before or after TWMP_ValenwoodRegrown. I haven't found any land tears between the two mods, yet.

---

Change Log:
Change Log from the final TWMP_ValenwoodImproved.esp released by Haldar:

Massive relocation of Valenwood’s southern cities to fit TWMP_Valenwood_Elsweyr, corroborated with their locations on the modern Tamriel map where possible
Repositioning of various dungeons and settlements buried in the landscape or floating in the skating
Barebones Factions for regional NPC dialogue, several new (at least semi-)lore-based NPCs
Silvenar: The Silvenar, Green Lady, and his Own Jaqspurs
Greenheart: The Wilderqueen, and the previous Wilderking's Hollows
Thormar Keep: Daughter of Baan Dar
Black Park: Daughter and Widower of Lady Lorena from Arena
DON'T ATTACK THE FIRST THREE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SUFFER

New furniture, light, and static objects, major credit to Eressea, who creates the Bosmer Tree City Kit resources for Skyrim that I manually converted
Corrected item & cell ownership/name for many, many cells: many still to go
Added a semi-unique Thormar Keep based on Arena & ESO, credit to Ancient Elven Furniture on Nexus
Several additional creatures, including a previously unreleased Strangler I was given permission to convert from Tamriel Rebuilt with updated non-Morrowind textures
A functional WIP Imga race, Wood Orc race, and Nereid race that still need some finishing touches. The first two are playable if someone fancies it.