About This File

Ottoman Realism Mod

A mod for the Ottoman Empire to be as historically accurate and fun to play with.
This mod adds multiple missing units to the game and is compatible with most faction unlockers, though I personally recommend the NTF (Napoleon Total Factions mod). It affects both the European and Middle Eastern Campaigns. I have added all the essential units.

Units Added (European Campaign):

1.Trade Ship Dhow
2.Trade Ship Merchantmen
3.24-Gun Frigate
4.32-Gun Frigate
5.Carronade Frigate
6.Ottoman Bomb Ketch
7.74-Gun 2nd Rate Ship of the Line
8.106-Gun 1st Rate Ship of the Line
9.Nizam-I Cedit Provincial Line Infantry
10.Shaturnal Camel Gunners

Units Added (Middle-Eastern Campaign):
1.Mamelukes
2.Mamelukes (for the Mameluke Faction)

How to install:

1. You will need a faction Unlocker in order to be able to play as the Ottoman Empire. I recommend Napoleon Total Factions from husslerITW :  

2. You will need WinRAR for this. You can download it from here: https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0&x-clickref=1100l7Zscn3r

3. Unzip the PFM.rar file - that is The Pack File Manager for Total War.

4. Copy and then Paste the "MissUnit_mod (Pack File)" to your Napoleon Total War Data Folder. Usually, the path is:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War\data

5. Copy and then Paste the "user.ntf_script" and "user.script" txt files to this location:  C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (if it asks for an action, just click replace)

6. YOU'RE GOOD TO GO :)

PFM.rar

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released

siege-of-acre-1799-granger.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.