• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

Order of the Dragon EV 1.4

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

This is the English translation of the mod Orden des Drachen, which was written and released in German by Rung, Diener RE, Ryan, Lazarus, and Katan. It encompasses 72+ hours of gameplay, over 100 quests, hundreds of NPCs with full voice-acting, and an entirely new desert realm. It is voiced in German; there are no plans to make an English version of the voice-acting.

Have you already left Cyrodiil behind?

Then you do not know what happened after the death

of the Emperor's son, do you?

The Oblivion gates are closed, the Amulet of Kings

shattered, but the Empire is not saved. Rebels

spread fear and terror in the counties of Cyrodiil.

Meanwhile, talk about the old sword prophecy is

getting ever louder.

Will the hero of Kvatch again prove worthy and

be able to save the Empire from chaos?

REQUIREMENTS: You need a playable install of Oblivion and the official 1.2 patch: http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_patches.htm. This mod does not require OBSE or any DLCs.

The English version has only the esp and video files - you must download the BSA from one of the German sites:

* Planet Oblivion: http://www.planetoblivion.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1645&Itemid=72

* Scharesoft: http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=27&func=fileinfo&id=2028

* World of Elder Scrolls: http://www.worldofelderscrolls.de/?go=dlfile&fileid=218

THE 2014 VERSION (AND THE ENGLISH VERSION) ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PREVIOUS VERSION OF ORDER OF THE DRAGON!

NEW! Slangens has created an in-game map. Download it here.

GAME START

Once you have received the Imperial Dragon Armor after finishing the original game's main quest, head to a town outside of the Imperial City.

CONFLICTS/COMPATIBILITY

This mod mostly takes place in Mephala's Realm, which is its own worldspace, so there shouldn't be any major conflicts.

* A patch for DLC Frostcrag is available here.

* Patches for UL Jerall Glacier and Snowdale are available here.

* A patch for Sensual Female Walks by Surazal is available here.

* There is a very minor conflict with Better Cities; ODD places a manor in the IC Green Emperor Way, and some of the bushes along one of the streets clip into the walls. It has been judged not worth a patch.

If you find other conflicts, let me know and I can make a patch. If you want to make one yourself, feel free - just give me a link so I can post it here for others to find.

KNOWN ISSUES

Since this is the first English version, there are probably still some typos, grammatical errors, etc. I tried my best to find and fix them after I was done, but I'm sure a few slipped through nonetheless. Additionally, Google Translate saw fit to add invisible characters that show up as ?? in plaintext. If you find any, please let me know so I can fix them.

Be sure to the visit the ODD Wiki, hosted by Dark Creations: http://www.darkcreations.org/orden-des-drachen/wiki/Main_Page It is still a work in progress, so be patient. Also check out the videos:

There are two files here: Order of the Dragon esp has just the esp, and the other is the sound and video files in English. Since the esp will be updated frequently, it's easier for me to keep it separate. If you've already downloaded this file, you won't need the sound/videos; otherwise, grab both files.

What's New in Version 1.4

Released

• v1.4
  • ==Many bugfixes by Rung==
  • * Drela appears after speaking to Paladin Aurel (not after activating the pyramid door or taking the Arena sword as before)
  • * Made it easier to leave the water at sewers below the house of the order
  • * Made it easier to find Erk's quest
  • * Extended duration of the strength buff in the Temple of Tongues
  • * Arena side quests also start by rumors now
  • * Corrected several visual errors (floating barrels etc.)
  • * Removed Herlan's chest from Ihoar's house
  • * Eban Gedbiate actually sells his goods now
  • * Fixed Assassin's teleport stone
  • * Fixed several items that were not removed properly from player inventory (Alberto's cup, key of eternity, Typhola's letter)
  • * The big diamond in Akka'an is now unique
  • * "The gift" will reliably fail if Gorald dies
  • * The door next to the light traps in the temple of tongues will vanish in the wall now if opened
  • * The water hose is now usable several times
  • * Empty bottles will be filled at cactus plants much quicker
  • * "Assassin dreams": unlogical situations fixed
  • * Extended the merchants' camp during "The Fear of God"
  • * Adjusted the thirsty monks' note
  • v1.3.4
  • * More text edits and minor bugfixes.
  • v1.3.3
  • * Fixed a bug in the script for the Filled Coffers that caused crashes (for real this time).
  • v.1.3.2
  • * Fixed a bug in the script for the Filled Coffers that caused crashes.
  • v.1.3.1
  • * Fixed a bug that made the doors to White Gold Tower disappear (it was actually supposed to enable a different set, fixed now).
  • * A few text fixes.
  • v1.3
  • * Various text fixes
  • * Fixed the German text in a few scripts.
  • * Minor bugfixes.
  • v1.2
  • * Various text fixes
  • * Fixed the German text in a few scripts.
  • * Dozens of minor bugfixes.
  • v1.1
  • * Fixed various typos and mistakes in the text, and corrected a badly translated book.
  • * Removed numerous "??" that appeared in the text (stupid Google Translate...).
  • * Provided translations for all the maps (sorry, didn't realize they had German writing).
  • * Translated a couple German lines that were missed the first time around.
  • * The quests Treasure Hunt, The Gift Lantern, and will now complete properly.
  • * Included the missing voice files for the Following in the Footsteps quest.
  • * Various minor bugfixes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for this magnificent translation WalkerInShadows, I can´t imagine how much effort you have put into this. Now that masterpiece mod has a masterpiece translation :)

Share this comment