• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Solitaire eh? Sounds neat. You say you'd rather not say too much about it, so I'll save questions for the thread. One quick one though: how long have you been working on it? Spare time thing, or do you make time?
  3. Today
  4. [RELz] Oblivion XP

So,I downloaded and install Elys Uncapper mod(latest version available in Nexus) and used wizard to change the Oblivion XP settings accordingly. Isn't it supposed to have an effect on both skills and attributes?if yes,I am still unable to increase the level of any skill or attribute being at 100 while I level up although the weapons damage has been adjusted(changed-increased specifically). Also,using the advlevel command,I see that I am able to see go beyond level 50.The question is,is the mod working correctly or partly???
  5. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Nice try.
  6. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

I’ll post about it once we’ve released it. Until then I want to keep it secret.
  7. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

WIP thread?
  8. Yesterday
  9. [RELz] Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening

You might get a kick out of the change log that I've got so far then. Warning: SPOILER ALERT! The big fix was a loophole in my logic that had some stuff in Awakening kick in before it should. Now you can install Awakening as soon as you start a new game and it will just sit quietly... waiting...
  10. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

It's just a solitaire game. However we have a unique method for changing the difficulty that I've never seen in other games. Bethesda has actually released several patches for Blades. I just hope they can open it up a bit more. There is one interesting feature. The dungeon dives are little quests or jobs. You're tasked with collecting six portions of glow dust, for example. Well when you're done, a dialogue box pops up giving you the option to complete the quest or continue to explore. You can continue to explore to loot the last bit of treasure from the dungeon. Once you're done, you can pick Complete Quest from the menu. In any case, when you complete the quest, you are teleported back to town. I like the fact that you don't have to trudge back through the dungeon again. Although they made most of the dungeons circular anyway, so if you do finish it, you usually wind up back where you started.
  11. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

I think most of Bethesda's games are quite successful, dating back to Arena. Redguard was a bomb, I believe. You're working on a mobile game, AB? You and your husband? What's it about? Yes. But it should be about a balance of quality content and money, IMO. Not speaking of Bethesda specifically here--I love most of their games. It seems company's rush their games to meet deadlines (which tie in to profit) and skimp on quality. Release and patch. But the patches sometimes seemed less polished than to take their time from the get-go and polish before release. Blizzard did it with Diablo III; it took forever to release that game.
  12. [RELz] Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening

It's been so long since I was here last, to see the activity on this is phenomenal. I plan to do a new playthrough of Oblivion the minute you drop the new release. This has made my year, and the past half-decade of waiting, worth it.
  13. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

It's almost as if they make games for profit.
  14. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Just encountered my first real bug. I was unable to apply a poison to a weapon. After trying three times, I got “Lorem Ipsum” as an error message and all my poisons, of that particular type, disappeared. I reported the bug. Just a minor annoyance, although I did spend gold and materials to create that potion.
  15. Last week
  16. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Also, I read in an article (it might be the one I linked above) that Bethesda had already made $500,000 on Blades. That was a while ago. We’ve got to get our mobile game done!
  17. [RELz] Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening

I recommend holding off until the new release. Unfortunately I’ve hit a snag due to an engine limitation so I haven’t worked on DBC for a while. I’m trying to find a work-around. If you do play through the current version, you have to redo the last part of the mod. I’ll suggest to people that they play the mod over again due to all the bug fixes, new ways of completing some quests and the voice acting.
  18. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

It’s certainly the norm for mobile games. I play a few others and they are all geared towards you continually spending money on them. I’m at the point now where I won’t spend any real money at all on them. I might spend a bit of money on Blades, but I would cap it and only do it once. At this point though, Blades just doesn’t have enough content to make it worth it. The only part of the game I like is rebuilding the town. That’s a real grind though because it’s hard to find enough materials. You need tons of limestone and you only get a few pieces at a time when you do a dungeon dive.
  19. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Greedy Bethesda. Always wants more money. This borderlines on tricking people though. That's the way of games though. We'll probably see it more and more often.
  20. [RELz] Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening

First, thanks for this mod, AndalayBay! I've been slowly building a Oblivion mod list and am including this one. Yet, in doing research, I saw you are near a new release. I was wondering if you believe I'll be able to install the update without issues during an existing playthrough? Or, would it be better to wait and install it during my playthrough when the new version drops? Thank you! I appreciate all the work you've put into other mods as well.
  21. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Now I understand all the complaints about chests. You have a limit of 10 chests. That’s it, so you can’t continue the game until you’ve waited six hours for a chest to open. Or you can pay 10 gems to temporarily increase your limit, but there aren’t many gem rewards. Obviously the plan here is to force players to spend real money on the game to buy gems. I guess I’ll continue playing tomorrow. I’ve got other games to play.
  22. CTDs due to streamline(???)

You must have followed the instructions in the Oblivion XP readme. I tell people how to make OR compatible. I wish Leo would stop saying you can't use OR with Ob XP. If you're not sure, have a look at the compatibility section in the Ob XP readme.
  23. CTDs due to streamline(???)

Yes, for the Vampire Aging & Face Fix there's this: But nothing like that for the Citadel Door fix.
  24. CTDs due to streamline(???)

Ok,I will make sure to remove them to save some space. About Oblivion XP and OR, I must say here that,despite having read the conflicts/issues section in Oblivion XP readme,I tested multiple times to see if I am able to level up with the "rest" feature activated in OR .ini and so far,it works just fine. I have no trouble at all leveling up and resting in the game. Is it possible the authors fixed this little problem and they forgot to mention it??? Or am I just that lucky that these two in combination don't cause me any trouble,at least so far/.
  25. CTDs due to streamline(???)

I don't recall I seen that before. Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
  26. CTDs due to streamline(???)

I found Streamline stable(ish) with this setup: From memory there were issues with Streamsaving and Purging.
  27. CTDs due to streamline(???)

I believe the Citadel door fix is also available via a Bash tweak.
  28. CTDs due to streamline(???)

I see you have two esp that aren't necessary to be activated and one of them is totally a waste of a slot. IIRC both of them should be safe to remove, but remember to rebuild the bashed patch and re-launch the TES4LODGen before launching Oblivion. 04 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0] 05 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp The first one is already covered in the tweak settings in the bashed batch and the second one is only needed if you have trouble with the sound in-game. You also use both Oblivion XP and OR, which will cause issues when you want to wait in-game or want to level up without sleeping in a bed.
  29. CTDs due to streamline(???)

Thanks,Anda. Here it is: Active Mod Files:
  1. Load more activity