All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. (De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Quite an interesting look at how Photoshop plays a key role as seen through the feeds of a social media influencer.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. [RELz] Personal Effects Expanded

Personal Effects Expanded View File An expanded and slightly tweaked update to R-Zero's excellent Personal Effects. The Census and Excise Office now returns your character's personal effects upon release. What items you get depends on your character's class - now including (almost) all NPC classes in the vanilla game. The new choices aren't equally balanced - a King will obviously get much more to start with than a Pauper or a Pawnbroker; but that's part of role-playing. I'm also not super confident in the quality of all the new item selections, and I'd be more than happy to hear any feedback or suggestions! This expanded version was built on the MWSE edition of Personal Effects 1.2, and thus requires MWSE to run; it is not compatible with OpenMW. Submitter Gilboron Submitted 07/08/2020 Category Miscellaneous  
  6. Personal Effects Expanded

Version 1.3.1

2 downloads

An expanded and slightly tweaked update to R-Zero's excellent Personal Effects. The Census and Excise Office now returns your character's personal effects upon release. What items you get depends on your character's class - now including (almost) all NPC classes in the vanilla game. The new choices aren't equally balanced - a King will obviously get much more to start with than a Pauper or a Pawnbroker; but that's part of role-playing. I'm also not super confident in the quality of all the new item selections, and I'd be more than happy to hear any feedback or suggestions! This expanded version was built on the MWSE edition of Personal Effects 1.2, and thus requires MWSE to run; it is not compatible with OpenMW.
  7. [RELz] TWMP Valenwood Regrown BETA

I had an issue, but I solved it. Somehow had border regions enabled in MOO. THis stopped me even going outside in any part of Cyrodil with this mod...but changing it sorted it...
  8. Earlier
  9. Crash on level up - Manual installation error?

Nevermind, I solved it. It was a case sensitivity issue with the Prefabs/prefabs folders in 01 Core and 02 Vanilla. Combining them solved it. Thanks anyway!
  10. Hey, I am running Oblivion on Linux via proton and I'm having some issues using this mod, the biggest of which being the game crashes whenever I click level up in the character menu. There are no mod managers I'm aware of that work well on this setup so I've been installing mods manually, and I'm wondering if I installed Oblivion XP incorrectly since there are no manual install instructions in the bundled PDF. In short, I extracted the contents of "01 Core" and "02 Vanilla" to the Data directory in the Oblivion install. Is this the correct way to do it or is there something else? I'm not using any custom UIs and the only other mod I'm using is the unofficial Oblivion patch. Thanks!
  11. (De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Yeah we saw that on the news. I wonder if they were any more responsive than their usual audience.
  12. [RELz] TWMP Valenwood Regrown BETA

Greenheart is just a bunch of doors floating in the sky and is somewhere else than shown on the Dynamic Map.
  13. [RELz] Weapon Resistance Overhauled

Weapon Resistance Overhauled View File "Resistance to Normal Weapons" is a fairly useless concept in vanilla Morrowind. It's only relevant in the very early game, and some players might not even realize it exists, as it's very easy to get your hands on a silver or enchanted weapon before you ever encounter a ghost. And since every weapon better than silver also bypasses this resistance, it'll never come up again. Taking inspiration from how Oblivion handled this resistance, Weapon Resistance Overhauled disables the "Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance" flag on everything except Silver, Daedric, and artifact* weapons. This includes generic enchanted weapons - in the vanilla game, this won't do anything, but with the Morrowind Code Patch's "Weapon resistance change" option, it means they too will be useless against spirits and Daedra. An optional "Lite" version keeps the flag enabled on Glass, Ebony, and Stalhrim weapons, for those who feel the default changes mean not enough weapon variety in the late-game. (*For the purposes of this mod, artifact means any unique weapon that has a unique model, or that can be sold to the Museum of Artifacts.) Submitter Gilboron Submitted 06/19/2020 Category Gameplay Changes  
  14. Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

"Resistance to Normal Weapons" is a fairly useless concept in vanilla Morrowind. It's only relevant in the very early game, and some players might not even realize it exists, as it's very easy to get your hands on a silver or enchanted weapon before you ever encounter a ghost. And since every weapon better than silver also bypasses this resistance, it'll never come up again. Taking inspiration from how Oblivion handled this resistance, Weapon Resistance Overhauled disables the "Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance" flag on everything except Silver, Daedric, and artifact* weapons. This includes generic enchanted weapons - in the vanilla game, this won't do anything, but with the Morrowind Code Patch's "Weapon resistance change" option, it means they too will be useless against spirits and Daedra. An optional "Lite" version keeps the flag enabled on Glass, Ebony, and Stalhrim weapons, for those who feel the default changes mean not enough weapon variety in the late-game. (*For the purposes of this mod, artifact means any unique weapon that has a unique model, or that can be sold to the Museum of Artifacts.)
  15. Nehrim + Deadly Reflex 5

The Nexus game entry for it is based on the copy that's only available through Steam, which is fundamentally different from the standalone version that was distributed before that. It requires the game to be owned and installed via Steam before you can use it because it will literally take you installed game and switch all of the folders out for their setup instead. Not at all like how Enderal works on Steam. What this means is that mods written to work in the original Nehrim setup won't work at all with the Steam version. The Steam version no longer has an Oblivion.esm file which means any efforts to port mods over are going to require a lot of work, and for sufficiently large project might not even be feasible.
  16. Nehrim + Deadly Reflex 5

Nehrim is now at Nexus, so there's hope there will be more mods to complement the current three.
  17. Is it Possible to Add Custom Map Markers to the Existing ones?

CMM changes the Map Marker icon file, So technically it's compatible with anything that does not override those icons
  18. What are you listening to right now?

19. Random Stuffz

20. WB mods list

The plugins list isn't part of Wrye Bash though, the game itself generates it in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Oblivion
  21. MWSE Scroll Icons

Version 1.0.0

12 downloads

(This mod requires MWSE-Lua, and is thus not compatible with OpenMW. Use one of the original mods if you want to have scroll icons in OpenMW.) In vanilla Morrowind, all scrolls use the exact same icon. To my knowledge, there have been two mods to remedy this - Lurlock's Scroll Icons, and Erasmus' Scrolls, the latter of which was later updated by PeterBitt. Both simply assigned the new icons through an ESP, which was fine and dandy back in 2002, but times have changed! This mod automatically assigns icons to scrolls using MWSE-Lua, which means it won't take up an ESP slot, won't cause any conflicts, and will cover any new scrolls added by mods. I think it'll even change the icons of any scrolls you enchant yourself, though I haven't tested that yet!
  22. [RELz] MWSE Scroll Icons

MWSE Scroll Icons View File (This mod requires MWSE-Lua, and is thus not compatible with OpenMW. Use one of the original mods if you want to have scroll icons in OpenMW.) In vanilla Morrowind, all scrolls use the exact same icon. To my knowledge, there have been two mods to remedy this - Lurlock's Scroll Icons, and Erasmus' Scrolls, the latter of which was later updated by PeterBitt. Both simply assigned the new icons through an ESP, which was fine and dandy back in 2002, but times have changed! This mod automatically assigns icons to scrolls using MWSE-Lua, which means it won't take up an ESP slot, won't cause any conflicts, and will cover any new scrolls added by mods. I think it'll even change the icons of any scrolls you enchant yourself, though I haven't tested that yet! Submitter Gilboron Submitted 06/16/2020 Category Miscellaneous  
  23. WB mods list

I was going to suggest having a look at the readme. The team has done a lot of work on the readme’s and they’re actually pretty good.
  24. WB mods list

After replacing my motherboard and hard drive, I've finally got everything up and running, but now WB won't let me activate any mods because "the active plugins list contains duplicates". So... where IS the plugins list? I tried searching my computer, I've tried Googling, and I can't turn anything up. NM - I need to work on my Google-fu. I found a solution on Reddit.
  25. @potatoez What you're experiencing has already been fixed in the current version. You'll need to update the mod.
  26. Kitties!!

One of my queens, Ada, had four kittens last Saturday. It’s her biggest litter, at four large kittens. Here are a couple of pics of the new brood.
  27. Support & FAQ - The Brotherhood of Old

Hi I’m here to say the issue I’ve been experiencing with one quest sorry if I’m not meant to say anything here btw. Im so so so so so sorry if I wasn’t supposed to say anything on here so If I find out how I will delete this comment.
  28. Still around and kicking. Currently packing for a new job!

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. AndalayBay

AndalayBay

Sounds like quite a range. That looks like it would be more interesting if you want the challenge of dealing with such a wide range.

3. NobleShadowHunter

NobleShadowHunter

Part of my degree includes elementary but general consensus is that elementary music is the Dark Side

4. AndalayBay

AndalayBay

I’d think that being deaf would be an asset. :D

1. Load more activity