• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina

It's your site, you can do as you please. However, if you no longer wish to honour our agreeement, I'll just create my own workaround. To begin with, I'll simply reduce my file footprint on this site to an absolute minimum and decouple the mod from this particular thread ... like so ... although moving around files in that manner does break a lot of inbound links. Don't worry, I'm not going to delete all of my files from this site. I still support the Assimilation Lab as I have been content with the site despite our current disagreement. The ideal solution would have been to stick to the agreement and keep the focus on Envy's Pelletine mod and the discussion threads for that. Because Pelletine is a dependent mod and Envy is now intimately familiar with my mod, that would be the best place for any "Elsweyr mod support" type discussions.
  4. Elsweyr Anequina (Archived) View File ELSWEYR ANEQUINA (ARCHIVED) by Iliana An across-the-border expansion. =================================================== This is an archived mod. No support is provided. Please do not use the auto-generated "support" forum thread. =================================================== ================ 1. INSTALLATION ================ See the Readme files in the downloads. ================ 2. FILES ================ 00 Elsweyr Anequina Version Mar 2014. This is the only file required. The bsa files were repackaged in Jun 2019 to incorporate assorted loose files. 01 Elsweyr Anequina Official Patch V1 (Jun 2019) A few fixes and tweaks (Alabaster village wall, rent-a-room at an inn, and Rimmen buy-a-house fixes. Corinthe Temple District and Chasemoor Village access.) 02 Elsweyr Anequina LandscapeLOD Quick Fix A quick download to restore the shape and texture of the distant landscape if it becomes broken after installing other mods. (Note: This will only work for Elsweyr Anequina as a standalone mod. The ElsweyrAnequina-ValenwoodImproved patch and TWMP mods use a different sets of files.) 03 Optional - Elsweyr Anequina No Spiders Patch Removes spiders from the random spawns. 04 Optional - Elsweyr Anequina Pruned Gardens Patch (Jun 2019) Resets the city gardens to the default if you have a mod which increases the size of the plants. 05a Optional - Elsweyr Anequina Alt - Valenwood Improved Patch An alternate version of the ElsweyrAnequina.esp with a patch for Valenwood Improved. 05b Optional - Elsweyr Anequina-Valenwood LandscapeLOD Quick Fix A quick download to restore the shape and texture of the distant landscape if it becomes broken after installing other mods. 06 Alternate - Elsweyr's City of Rimmen The city of Rimmen from Elsweyr Anequina as a standalone mod. 07 Screenshots Preview screenshots. ================ 3. TROUBLESHOOTING ================ See the Readme file in the main download. ================ 4. PERMISSIONS ================ Please do not upload this mod (or any of the supplemental files) to other websites. The only valid one is my upload on the Assimilation Lab website. Submitter Iliana Submitted 06/16/2019 Category Overhauls and New Lands  
  5. Version 1.0.0

13 downloads

ELSWEYR ANEQUINA (ARCHIVED) by Iliana An across-the-border expansion. =================================================== This is an archived mod. No support is provided. Please do not use the auto-generated "support" forum thread. =================================================== ================ 1. INSTALLATION ================ See the Readme files in the downloads. ================ 2. FILES ================ 00 Elsweyr Anequina Version Mar 2014. This is the only file required. The bsa files were repackaged in Jun 2019 to incorporate assorted loose files. 01 Elsweyr Anequina Official Patch V1 (Jun 2019) A few fixes and tweaks (Alabaster village wall, rent-a-room at an inn, and Rimmen buy-a-house fixes. Corinthe Temple District and Chasemoor Village access.) 02 Elsweyr Anequina LandscapeLOD Quick Fix A quick download to restore the shape and texture of the distant landscape if it becomes broken after installing other mods. (Note: This will only work for Elsweyr Anequina as a standalone mod. The ElsweyrAnequina-ValenwoodImproved patch and TWMP mods use a different sets of files.) 03 Optional - Elsweyr Anequina No Spiders Patch Removes spiders from the random spawns. 04 Optional - Elsweyr Anequina Pruned Gardens Patch (Jun 2019) Resets the city gardens to the default if you have a mod which increases the size of the plants. 05a Optional - Elsweyr Anequina Alt - Valenwood Improved Patch An alternate version of the ElsweyrAnequina.esp with a patch for Valenwood Improved. 05b Optional - Elsweyr Anequina-Valenwood LandscapeLOD Quick Fix A quick download to restore the shape and texture of the distant landscape if it becomes broken after installing other mods. 06 Alternate - Elsweyr's City of Rimmen The city of Rimmen from Elsweyr Anequina as a standalone mod. 07 Screenshots Preview screenshots. ================ 3. TROUBLESHOOTING ================ See the Readme file in the main download. ================ 4. PERMISSIONS ================ Please do not upload this mod (or any of the supplemental files) to other websites. The only valid one is my upload on the Assimilation Lab website.
  6. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

Are you referring to Sigurd's let us play thread? If he didn't post it then who did? I can't remember who posted that thread. Agreed. Especially all hard work that Skrawafunda did for UMP 1.6.3. Perhaps move the UMP Project over to AFK Mods, should TAL become a defunct site some day in the future. Although, I don't wish that to happen but who knows.
  7. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

I think the contributions of some here are invaluable, although they may not so much for some as to others. We could also say most of the stuff at Archive.org is of no use to us in the short term- but it might be of use for someone sometime.
  8. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

More updates. Bethesda has continued to release updates for this that tweak the balance and costs. The updates are looking good so far. They’ve added another feature to the Arena that allows you to have one-on-one battles with a miscellaneous NPC. These are quite easy so far and a good way to collect some gold. Bethesda says that the PvP battles are “coming soon”. Personally I’m not interested in that, but it sounds like it will appeal to many players. I’ve found that the updates award a lot more gems, which I’m really happy with. I was also given the Watcher’s Helm and Sword in my new game, which I really wasn’t expecting. I got them much later and really didn’t need them anymore, so I sold them. I’ve also gotten a few other gifts for my early play that have really helped. The dungeon crawls are still quite repetitive, but Beth has added more wilderness jobs to help break the monotony. I still wish I could fire a spell from a distance, but I’m starting to figure out the timing in combat, so I guess I can say I’m liking this more and will continue to play.
  9. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

Have you tried contacting Xae for the backup? Apparently he has a full backup of DC before taking it down. I can work with a database backup to restore the thread here, or give you the SQL queries for you to do it for AFK.
  10. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

It's worth keeping some tutorials, One of us should Archive the entire site
  11. lol, yes, but simple logic should prevent that as well just due to the amount of time that should be passing.
  12. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

There are always things people think are worth keeping. On DC, for me, that would have been at least one thread that had been written about my alternate start option for being a necromancer that had been requested. That thread was pure gold. Around here, protecting the discussions around the UMP would be valuable at the very least.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Nightcore Music

Here is some old hit songs. Anyone who remember them?
  15. The Sabaton Thread

The latest song from Sabaton.
  16. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

I disagree. There are a lot of things worth keeping, not to mention what we discussed in late 2013 when TAL hadn't got much traffic. Those things are nostalgalic to some people, including myself.
  17. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

I don’t think we have anything worth keeping.
  18. Cuz hardcore roleplayers don't allow you to down 5 potions during a sword swing by a goblin in order to bring your health back up to survive.
  19. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina

The thread simply lets people know the mod has been uploaded here. It provides an opportunity for the community to provide support. It does not force you to provide support. I will not lock this thread. Please don’t change the title of the thread. The threads are generated automatically.
  20. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Halfway through the Dark Brotherhood questline.
  21. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

Just curious as to the recoverability of the lost content from that site. It was a good resource. There were some interesting tutorials on texturing and scripting and the like that may or may not have popped up elsewhere. Archive.org can take care of that, but it wants a page saved before any archiving happens. Fliggerty has done that that with his site. Are you interested in doing anything like that for AL, Anda?
  22. Last week
  23. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina

This is an archived mod. No support is provided. Please re-lock this thread. As agreed with Andalaybay in 2015 there was to be no support thread attached to this mod. I retired from modding 4 1/2 years ago but still wished to leave the (unsupported) files available for download. This thread seems to have been generated when I reorganized the mod files and amended the description this month.
  24. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina Meshes and Textures

This file does not exist. Please lock this thread.
  25. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina Meshes and Textures

This thread should have a bump to the first page.
  26. [RELz] Elsweyr Anequina

It is a shame no one have posted in this thread before, so why not bump this to the front page.
  27. Yes, Leo, you opinion was noted and recognized, but your conclusion is what I was pointing out the flaw it. "I don't like it" does not constitute a bug.
  28. Like almost everything else you don’t like about the game, there is a mod to change that. I use Supreme Magicka, which allows me to customize the number. Having said that, I rarely use potions and use spells instead, which is once again more feasible with SM.
  1. Load more activity