All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Trump - Seriously?

Well, it's Hue and Cry all over the U.S. at this time, and as the elections are approaching take heed from a rather prophetic scene from an old movie:
  4. Sid Meier's Civilization Discussion

All I had to do was to reinstall Civ 5 in the default folder and in this case I mean in the folder I installed Civ 5 the first time. So you were right, thanks for your help Vorians.
  5. Sid Meier's Civilization Discussion

CIv 5 is installed outside of Steam and Steam itself is installed outside of UAC. That didn't happen when I reinstalled Steam and after I did that all games wasn't listed as installed. To my knowledge Panda Dome doesn't use a virtual environment, instead it might block Windows Registry for a specific program and I think that's why I have to launch the Morrowind Launcher twice. The same thing happen with the older game titles in Steam such as Rome TW (so far the only game I had trouble with, not entirely sure about the other older games I have on Steam).
  6. Sid Meier's Civilization Discussion

If Civ 5 is installed in a location different to Steam's default, then you need to tell the new install of Steam the Steam install directory location (not Civ 5 specifically). It should then find the game (plus any others in there) and update to show Civ 5 is installed. If Civ 5 is in the default location, then you should simply need to tell Steam to install Civ 5 - Steam will find the existing files, verify them, and only download any which are missing or edited to be different from the installation files. Civ 5 will then detect the mods already installed too. If Panda Dome creates some kind of virtual environment to run programs in, then it may be interfering with Steam's ability to find the game files. In that case, turn that feature off in Panda Dome, or see if there is a way to exclude Steam so that it runs normally. For Morrowind Launcher, it may be that Panda Dome is blocking the launcher's access to the registry, preventing the launcher from detecting the game installation. That's just a guess.
  7. Is it Possible to Add Custom Map Markers to the Existing ones?

Is your mod compatible with Dynamic Maps?
  8. Bethesda.net Discussion

I just wanted to express my frustration, you understand.
  9. Sid Meier's Civilization Discussion

Last year I changed a few settings in Panda Dome and after that some strange things started to happen. One of those things was that I could no longer launch the Morrowind Launcher and get it open in Windows the first time, instead I had to launch it twice e.g first time then exit the Morrowind Launcher via Windows Activity Handler, launch it a second time and now the Morrowind Launcher appeared as it should. Why do I have to launch the Morrowind Launcher twice? Later on I came to think of the settings I changed in Panda Dome, but that was already too late since I decided to reinstall Steam and doing that made my working installation of Civ5 with mods inaccessible and now Steam are showing Civ5 as not installed. What do I need to do in order to get back Civ5 without reinstalling eveything? Is that even possible and if it is then how do I do that? I've searched a little on Steam and found nothing that could solve my issue with Civ5.
  10. Bethesda.net Discussion

Many of the moderators wouldn't know what to do about it. I'd open up a ticket for it.
  11. Bethesda.net Discussion

I would PM one of the moderators or the admins. Bitching about here won’t accomplish anything.
  12. Bethesda.net Discussion

Are you kidding? Of course I have more than once, but I don't remember the last time I did that maybe 2-3 years ago. I posted about it in the forum feedback thread they have there and what happen, nothing happen absolutely nothing.
  13. Bethesda.net Discussion

Have you tried contacting them about it?
  14. Bethesda.net Discussion

I am fed up with the poor security that Bethesda have on Bethesda.net, because a few minutes ago I got not one, not two, not three, but 8 e-mail about requesting password reset. WTF is this? Right now, I'm this close to actually visit there one more time, just to make a request to ban my account, which means that those mods I've uploaded there is gonna to be taken over by someone else. Seriously, I am thinking of retiring from the Skyrim modding community and that's permanently, so the mods I created, not many, will I only offer to those people I know and trust.
  15. Kitties!!

He loves his play mat
  16. What are you listening to right now?

Watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and this came on:
  17. Kitties!!

Typical male.... showing off the goods. Someone’s having fun!
  18. Kitties!!

Got it sorted
  19. Kitties!!

That’s not coming through. You can link to images from your gallery album, but the process is not obvious. It might be easier to just attach the image to your post.
  20. Earlier
  21. Kitties!!

Here's my Pippin.
  22. Short Stories

Strange Days is now available on Amazon. Here are the links: UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0892792XP/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1590152584&sr=1-1 Everywhere else! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0892792XP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=strange+days+midnight+street+anthology+4&qid=1590158731&sr=8-1 If you fancy a taster of some of the stories included in this epic anthology, here's a link to the videos of authors reading excerpts: https://www.midnightstreetpress.com/strange-days-videos#home There's a mixture of genres, so hopefully something to suit everyone. I'm thrilled to be amongst so many accomplished writers. Trevor Denyer is an excellent editor and Midnight Street Press deserves support. MIDNIGHTSTREETPRESS.COM STRANGE DAYS VIDEOS STRANGE DAYS VIDEOS
  23. Kitties!!

Ada is pregnant. She has kitten handles instead of love handles! We’re hoping Curie is pregnant too, but aren’t sure. She should have delivered by now so we think she resorbed the kittens. It’s also possible she mated with Darwin at a later time. She had silent heats so it can be hard to tell.
  24. What are you listening to right now?

Can't remember if this was posted before. Just in case, here it is again.
  25. Random Stuffz

This is how our beloved Borg Queen welcome new members to TAL.
  26. Potential Error in DLC

Theoretically it's 16 million forms per file, but you'll never be able to practically hit that limit in any file because it would consume so much memory it would be ridiculous.
  27. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

Browsing this place actually clued me in to the fact that there is a released Pelletine mod, maybe that'll motivate me to play the game again for something other than Morroblivion, and do the merchant guild questline... I hope to play Black Marsh as well some day.
  28. Dark Creations is Shutting Down?

Most of the projects here have been abandoned, but Dark Brotherhood Chronicles and Black Marsh are still active. Most of the forums are private so you won’t see any activity. There are a couple of projects that have been completed and released.
  1. Load more activity