• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [WIP] PRISM of Hammerfell

I really hope you will complete this project, Oblivion needs some additional mods of this size.
  3. Today
  4. Games on Sale

Not really a sale, but Bethesda is giving away freebies in some of their games. I got some nice goodies in Fallout Shelter and Elder Scrolls: Blades. It’s to celebrate the Gamecom event.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Last week
  7. Cobl

The Interchange plugin Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp has an empty sheep record that will prevent the creation of a Bashed Patch with Better Cities. The fix is to use Wrye Bash to create Dummy Masters for the plugin and then use TES4Edit to remove the empty record. Unfortunately the latest Wrye Bash (307) crashes when trying to create Dummy Masters, (version 304.4 does work) but for those who want the fixed plugin, here it is Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp Just checked new Item Interchange files rev 88b are available on https://www.nexusmods.com/
  8. [RELz] Oblivion XP

Cool. Neat little "under-the-hood" info sharing, there, AB.
  9. "Bad" Movie Suggestions

I’d say you know what you’re in for with that one.
  10. "Bad" Movie Suggestions

Who watches free to air these days? Epic Movie mentioned back here seriously wanted a script rehash and remolding of ideas. Casting wasn't so much of a problem as the roles were not well typed nor delineated. Still, the actual production was passable and there were a couple of laughs on tap. The Rotten Tomatoes 2% was awarded by folks who probably expected something better. I always try to keep an open mind.
  11. I’m having trouble with the “Creating a World Map - Comprehensive Guide” 

My CSE Keeps crashing before it can generate all the Local Cell Maps :( What do I do now?

1. AndalayBay

AndalayBay

Please post your issue in the forum thread.

12. Star Trek - Discussion

13. Daggerfall - The Western Kingdom (WIP)

Beta v1.5.1 WIP of the Alik’r
  14. [WIP] PRISM of Hammerfell

Hi! It's not lost, but things are very slow today. Sorry for that. I but I really really hope I will return with mod
  15. Earlier
  16. Star Trek - Discussion

In this case a story, any story, is relevant as long it stick to what people thinks is genuine to Gene Roddenbarry's legacy of Star Trek.
  17. Star Trek - Discussion

Yeah but for an RPG, story is important! How are you supposed to RP?
  18. Star Trek - Discussion

Who cares? If you are a real Star Trek fan then this one doesn't care how bad the story is as long it doesn't destroy the game.
  19. Hey, family comes first. I just wanted to know if you were able to come back to work on this sometime in the future. As you know, I have had my own experiences with a family member who had cancer so I really hope Jimi continues to improve and his cancer goes into remission. I'll poke you again next week if I don't hear back from you first.
  20. Star Trek - Discussion

Thread cleaned up. Now back to the topic at hand: I finally took a look and it's too bad the story isn't better. I was bemused to note that even people who liked the game did so because of its silliness. They also thought the story was terrible.
  21. [RELz] Oblivion XP

Oblivion scripts run on a continuous cycle so each script has to finish before the next one in the queue can continue.
  22. [RELz] Oblivion XP

I did not know that. Thanks for informing me.
  23. [RELz] Oblivion XP

I suggest removing it as Oblivion XP and other mods test for it already. Testing for OBSE can be tricky and you need to be careful how you do it.
  24. [RELz] Oblivion XP

OBSE Test plugin is a small mod that checks whether OBSE is working correctly or not. Here's the link for more info: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33574 Ok,I will remove it and see if the errors go away.
  25. [RELz] Oblivion XP

What’s OBSE Test Plugin? Get rid of P1DKeyChain - it’s buggy and you don’t need it with Darnified or DarkUId DarN. Don’t forget to rebuild your Bashed Patch each time you make a change to your load order. You might find the errors go away once you remove the key chain mod.
  26. [RELz] Oblivion XP

Is it possible these errors to happen only in a saved game which had less mods when it was saved but having more loaded in your bashed patch when you load it?? This is my case. Below is my Load Order sorted by Boss: Active Mod Files:
  27. Signing in and reporting for duties!

Sorry guys, RL sucks right now. Jimi is getting better, although the last chemo treatment has really hammered his ass. He just got out of hospital. Thanks for the poke and please poke me again if I don’t get back to this next week.
  28. [RELz] Oblivion XP

Yeah as soon as a script hangs, it stops all other scripts from running. Ob XP’s scripts haven’t changed in years so they aren’t the cause of the errors. I’ve investigated these before and I think it was Arthmoor that explained the issue.
  29. [RELz] Oblivion XP

Hmm, AB. I've never run into that particular issue--an earlier loading mod trickling down-- before. I suggested he post here. I have been schooled.
  30. Hey Andy, I hope all is well with you and yours. Please let me know when you've returned, thanks.
  1. Load more activity