• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Ok, well that sounds encouraging. I read the conversation regarding Valenwood regrown and your work on Elsweyr. Am I correct in surmising the two of you are ironing out the discrepancies? If so, how goes the progress on that? Could I use both mods now or what would you advise? BTW I don't mean to be a bother, but I am running 268 mods using wrye bash. And it has taken months to get it all about 90% bug free. Just being cautious here.
  4. Unique Landscapes

You may want to have a talk with mhahn. He says he’s working on completing two UL mods of his own. When I asked about Niben Wetlands, he said this: Corbolo River sounds great!
  5. Unique Landscapes

Some screenshots for Corbolo River: Drakelowe from afar | The riverbank | Crayfish bay | more can be found on A .'s WIP thread on La Confrérie des Traducteurs
  6. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Should be compatible with Tales from Elsweyr Anequina and with its UL patches, you should be fine. Regarding Valenwood, there is Valenwood Regrown which fits Valenwood Improved to the new heightmap but there are a few locations which got brought over to the Elsweyr side, so I'd need to work on a patch for that.
  7. Last week
  8. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Hello. This mod looks great. Just what I need to complete Elsweyr. However the requirements scare the crap out of me! I am running a heavily modded game that includes "Elsweyr deserts of Anequina" and my recently released "Tales from Elsweyr Anequina-Rev's Redo". Also "Unique Lanscapes", and I was planning on a Valenwood mod install. I suppose I am looking for some compatibility info regarding these things. Any words for this one?
  9. Unique Landscapes

Time for some Unique Landscapes bad news/good news. Firstly, sadly we are considering Niben Wetlands as abandoned now. It has been ten months since Ynguatep last communicated with us, and she has not visited Nexus in all that time. If anything changes around this, we'll let you know. But the good news is: we have a NEW Unique Landscapes being worked on! A0CdT is already hard at work on a landscape mod and we are proud to say that his work will be one of the next Unique Landscapes. Better known as A. in the French modding scene, A. is a site administrator at La Confrérie des Traducteurs, where, in addition to French mods, many English mods have been translated into French. Screenshots will come shortly (along with an update for the cell grid map for works in progress), but for now, already at around 65% completed, this is what A. is creating: Unique Landscapes: CORBOLO RIVER Completely remodels the banks of the Corbolo River from the Fort Cedrian bridge to the Reed River and in particular Drakelowe. It is around Drakelowe that the mod is focussed, out of the desire to make the place less accessible in the heart of the Nibenay Basin, closer to what could be a refuge for witches hunted over the years by the Cyrodiil vampire clans - less visible, more autonomous, and especially more mysterious. The old magic of the guardians still frightens the unwelcome, but for how long? Used once to reach the eastern mountains, an old trade route linking Fort Cedrian to the Crayfish Cave runs beside the river along its southern shore. With the Imperial troops repatriated to the centre of the Empire, the road was gradually abandoned by travellers and merchants. Time and goblin incursions have done their work and as in many places throughout the empire, the decline is being felt. The road becomes a bushy path, the fords have been erased by the floods and the old outpost probably only shelters brambles.
  10. What are you listening to right now?

No links, Schtearn, sorry. Let's just say you'll need a Torrent app. I like qBittorrent.
  11. [RELz] Dura gra-Bol's House Reclaimed - And the Grab-All Gang

Nice addition, MD! Although, I think your mod is the second mod for Dura gra-Bol's house in Balmora that exist. Could you please change the font size for the features as it's hard to read it and perhaps include it in a spoiler? I'll try it in my next game.
  12. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Welcome back! Good to see a new release.
  13. Dura gra-Bol's House Reclaimed - And the Grab-All Gang View File  This mod started as a simple house mod and expanded into an entire smuggling faction questline - while still allowing you to choose the high road and be rewarded for killing Dura as instructed. Get to work with Larrius Varro again as he sticks his nose into more of Vvardenfell's dirty business. Or choose the profitable path of a smuggler and climb the ranks from a meager Amateur to the Boss. Earn dirty money. Or kill those dirty money-makers. Rent a house from the biggest druglord on Vvardenfell. Or legally purchase your new home and wipe the slate clean. Adds a non-faction method of starting the Dura gra-Bol bounty quest: talk to Larrius Varro after completing his Bloodbath quest. He’ll give a larger bounty (Fighters Guild takes a percentage) but no faction reputation Adds option to spare Dura gra-Bol if you accept her deal If you decide to kill Dura gra-Bol, you can purchase her house. It’ll be renamed so you can wipe that criminal’s name from your memory and your items won’t be marked as stolen from the containers any longer. You’ll also get a few extras in the house if you go this route like a “Realistic Repair”-ready anvil in your armory along with some housewarming gifts (mostly booze because, let’s be honest, what else would you really want?). Dura offers the player a business proposition to cover up her smuggling operations. Become the formal Head of Operations for a local smuggling gang and collect your weekly cut (assuming some corrupt official doesn’t need to be paid off). Rise in the ranks of a new smuggling faction. From an amatuer to a smuggling boss. Complete illicit quests for Dura to earn bonuses. Earn a larger weekly cut of the profits by completing quests and climbing the criminal ladder. Have the lease to Dura’s house transferred into your name and assume residency. The layout and features of Dura’s house has been overhauled. Still not extravagant, but matches the exterior better and adds a basement for additional storage. Clear the smugglers out of the sinkhole below your new home and maybe find some hidden secrets in your new cave. See if you can find the rat hole! Customers in Balmora want more than just skooma and moon sugar; find some unique cursed items among the contraband. Including one which will take you somewhere unexpected... Adds the sleepy fishing village of Bo-muul to a new island in the Bitter Coast which is more than it appears. Depending on which side you take, either work with the smugglers living in Bo-muul or cleanse it entirely with another Bloodbath sponsored by Larrius Varro. Get involved with political intrigue as the corruption of Hlaalu officials come into the light. Acquire a magical belt which was unobtainable in the original game if you choose the right path. Discover that Larrius Varro is a member of the religious Talos Cult. If you side with Dura, use that information against him! Explore a new area of Arkngthand teeming with new types of Centurions standing between you and those profitable dwemer artifacts! Fixes the dialogue entries which refer to Dura gra-Bol as a “he” (perhaps those commoners can be excused, it’s a common mistake with orcs) Lightweight, 100% vanilla mod.  To start the new questline, either get to the Fighters Guild stage with Eydis Fire-Eye where you're sent to kill Dura gra-Bol, or complete Larrius Varro's Bloodbath quest to get the bounty quest from him and then talk to Dura before you gut her. If you decide to side with Dura, just keep following that questline. If you decide to kill Dura after all, talk to Larrius Varro to get some more work.  Aleister - Name Generator Greatness 7 - Scripting help Submitter Melchior Dahrk Submitted 05/18/2019 Category Dungeons & Houses  
  14. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

This mod started as a simple house mod and expanded into an entire smuggling faction questline - while still allowing you to choose the high road and be rewarded for killing Dura as instructed. Get to work with Larrius Varro again as he sticks his nose into more of Vvardenfell's dirty business. Or choose the profitable path of a smuggler and climb the ranks from a meager Amateur to the Boss. Earn dirty money. Or kill those dirty money-makers. Rent a house from the biggest druglord on Vvardenfell. Or legally purchase your new home and wipe the slate clean. Adds a non-faction method of starting the Dura gra-Bol bounty quest: talk to Larrius Varro after completing his Bloodbath quest. He’ll give a larger bounty (Fighters Guild takes a percentage) but no faction reputation Adds option to spare Dura gra-Bol if you accept her deal If you decide to kill Dura gra-Bol, you can purchase her house. It’ll be renamed so you can wipe that criminal’s name from your memory and your items won’t be marked as stolen from the containers any longer. You’ll also get a few extras in the house if you go this route like a “Realistic Repair”-ready anvil in your armory along with some housewarming gifts (mostly booze because, let’s be honest, what else would you really want?). Dura offers the player a business proposition to cover up her smuggling operations. Become the formal Head of Operations for a local smuggling gang and collect your weekly cut (assuming some corrupt official doesn’t need to be paid off). Rise in the ranks of a new smuggling faction. From an amatuer to a smuggling boss. Complete illicit quests for Dura to earn bonuses. Earn a larger weekly cut of the profits by completing quests and climbing the criminal ladder. Have the lease to Dura’s house transferred into your name and assume residency. The layout and features of Dura’s house has been overhauled. Still not extravagant, but matches the exterior better and adds a basement for additional storage. Clear the smugglers out of the sinkhole below your new home and maybe find some hidden secrets in your new cave. See if you can find the rat hole! Customers in Balmora want more than just skooma and moon sugar; find some unique cursed items among the contraband. Including one which will take you somewhere unexpected... Adds the sleepy fishing village of Bo-muul to a new island in the Bitter Coast which is more than it appears. Depending on which side you take, either work with the smugglers living in Bo-muul or cleanse it entirely with another Bloodbath sponsored by Larrius Varro. Get involved with political intrigue as the corruption of Hlaalu officials come into the light. Acquire a magical belt which was unobtainable in the original game if you choose the right path. Discover that Larrius Varro is a member of the religious Talos Cult. If you side with Dura, use that information against him! Explore a new area of Arkngthand teeming with new types of Centurions standing between you and those profitable dwemer artifacts! Fixes the dialogue entries which refer to Dura gra-Bol as a “he” (perhaps those commoners can be excused, it’s a common mistake with orcs) Lightweight, 100% vanilla mod.  To start the new questline, either get to the Fighters Guild stage with Eydis Fire-Eye where you're sent to kill Dura gra-Bol, or complete Larrius Varro's Bloodbath quest to get the bounty quest from him and then talk to Dura before you gut her. If you decide to side with Dura, just keep following that questline. If you decide to kill Dura after all, talk to Larrius Varro to get some more work.  Aleister - Name Generator Greatness 7 - Scripting help
  15. [Relz, WIP] Elsweyr Pelletine

Alright, I decided to release Version 1.4 today. I had hoped that I would've been able to do two more dungeons but I'd figured that the wait was long enough for a new update. Change log: Bug fixes: -Fixed Torval's furniture in having no name. New content: -The full road between Torval and Dune. -The villages of Portneu View, Heimthor Mount and two new Bosmer villages. -All of the remaining dungeons, except Closed Mine, Fort Spinxmoth and the Halls of Colossus. The next release will have the last three dungeons done, as well as the Mane's Palace. And there will also be an optional add-on to add more RPG elements to Iliana's quests. As she is unreachable, I am not making this a part of the main mod. If she comes back and says that she doesn't like my additions, I'll remove that add-on without affecting the rest of the mod. It's available on the Nexus and TAL now from the links in the OP.
  16. What are you listening to right now?

Discographies are always interesting- recommend any links for those? The only one I ever knew back in the day was Foreigner, but anything from Wu-Tang clan sounded great. Saw an old movie the other day- The Black Orchid, fairly inconsequential but well presented drama on Little Italy. The striking feature was the music which often morphed off into interludes of weird theramin orchestrations of sci-fi. As demonstrated in the following clip, about a minute in: Later on in his life, the composer later destroyed most of his scores. A pity really, but although in this case the arrangement here sounds incomplete and slightly incongruous, there is something about it.
  17. My second play through of this game is going MUCH better. I don’t know how far I’ll get, but I have noticed a few things that I’d like to pass on as tips. There are some game guides starting to spring up, but I haven’t found these tips listed anywhere yet. Houses One of your main tasks is to rebuild your town. There are three types of dwelling or houses you can build. All three are basically identical so it’s just a matter of style. However, I have noticed that each lot has stairs in place already. When choosing which kind of dwelling to build, try to pick the style that will match the stairs. Weapons and Enchantments As I’ve said in the other thread, all combat is close range and it’s very hard to cast spells. Spells take a while to cast and more often than not, they are interrupted before being cast. As a result your best method for delivering magic damage is by weapon enchantment. Furthermore, the game has what it calls aversion poisons that will only increase damage from a particular kind of elemental damage, as the game calls damage from magic. There are no direct poisons for fire, shock, frost or poison. Instead you either find or enchant a weapon with fire, for example, and apply an aversion to fire poison to increase the damage. This is very effective. Also these aversion poisons are good for several hits, not just one hit like poisons in Oblivion. Unfortunately you can’t apply multiple enchantments to a weapon. You will get bonus enchantments randomly applied by the game, but you won’t get a combination of more than one kind of elemental damage. Enemies are only vulnerable to a specific kind of elemental damage and in some cases, only one kind of physical damage, so you’ll need to carry around several different kinds of weapons each enchanted with a different kind of elemental damage. There are charts that people have published showing the weapons you’ll need along with the enchantments. I might create my own version of the chart and will post it here if I do.
  18. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Ok, I reinstalled this. At first it started over, taking me through the tutorial again. Then it came to the part where it gave me the option to sign on to Bethesda.net. This is no longer mandatory, but I opted to do so. At that point, I was given the option of continuing my old game or continuing with the new game. I opted for the new game as my old game is unplayable. This time I’m being more careful with my character development. It is very hard to cast spells in this game because all combat is up close and if the enemy hits you while you are preparing to cast the spell, it will backfire. This is one of the things I really don’t like about this game. I prefer to cast spells from a distance and only close in with the enemy once I’ve already softened them up with my spells.
  19. [RELz] Milner's Shadows of war

Milner's Shadows of war View File All links for this mod was dead and the mod seems to be lost, until someone sent me a PM on TWC and said that one actually had the mod intact, so that's why I mirror this mod here. All credits goes to Milner, the original author, on TWC. I can only give support how to install this mod, so other questions needs to be posted here. Submitter Leonardo Submitted 05/17/2019 Category Mods  
  20. Milner's Shadows of war

Version 1.0.0

2 downloads

All links for this mod was dead and the mod seems to be lost, until someone sent me a PM on TWC and said that one actually had the mod intact, so that's why I mirror this mod here. All credits goes to Milner, the original author, on TWC. I can only give support how to install this mod, so other questions needs to be posted here.
  21. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

I’ve had enough and deleted Blades. You can’t actually delete an app on Apple. Some apps start over when you install them again, others pick up from where you left off. From what I’ve read, Blades restarts from where you left off. I spent real money to buy some gems to buy an Imperial shipment, so I actually hope it restores my purchase. If not, I won’t spend any more real money on this. Anyway I have no gold and no healing potions, so I just die on every job or quest I attempt. I’m done.
  22. Cobl

Hi! Does anyone here know what is Cobl Patch - Hunger Tongue??? And Item interchange - Option, ingredients in Bulk and ingredients in Bulk, reduced? I didn't find them neither in the site's instructions. Thanks.
  23. I'm alive!  Just kind of broken.  MRI incoming.

1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Amadaun

Amadaun

I became over 35, therefore everything is now apparently fragile and broken.  But it probably has to do with my messed up auto-immune issues.

*furious screaming stabby rage*

3. Amadaun

Amadaun

EVERYTHING DIES

*makes rice pilaf*

4. Malonn

Malonn

Sheesh.  I'm sure it sucks having an arm that doesn't work.  What, were you rough-housing with someone?  Wrestling, maybe?

24. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Modem issues as explained in my status update.
  25. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Offline again? What happened this time?
  26. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

I’ve been offline for the past two days. Before going offline, I think I started to find a strategy that might keep me playing Blades for a while longer. It is getting tedious though so Beth will definitely need to add more content to keep people playing. I think the Absorb spell and Adrenaline Dodge ability are the keys to keeping my guy alive. I still need a ton of healing potions though. Fallout Shelter is good for a tablet but I can’t imagine playing it on a phone. I have a nice big iPad and even with that, I have trouble finding the Mysterious Stranger when he makes an appearance. Soon my vault will be too big for me to find him at all. I’ll start a separate thread about it.
  27. I’m back! Again. The new modem was a challenge to configure so we’ve been offline for the past couple of days.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Malonn

Malonn

Oh, okay.  Well, good that it's working.  Internet is damn near essential nowadays.  Almost like a toilet.

3. AndalayBay

AndalayBay

It was torture being offline! :lmao:

4. Malonn
  28. Elder Scrolls: Blades Early Access

Wait, wait, ..."in it with"... that can't be proper grammar. It threw me reading it. But, thanks for the response. I will skip it in favor of Fallout 4 (which I have installed and actively play). I still may give Blades a go--hey, it's free, right.
  1. Load more activity