• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Random Stuffz

My experience too. Google tracks waay too much, as well as practices amoral behavior, but damn if they can't code the best search engine. I may make a switch to using two engines--DDG for first run results (and my go-to), and then Google if I need more info on a given topic.
  4. Random Stuffz

I used DDG for a while, but found the search results lacking. I don’t like being tracked, but just couldn’t find stuff. I will confirm that stuff shows up in DDG that doesn’t show up in Google though.
  5. Random Stuffz

Might to time to switch to Duck Duck Go, given how Google shadow bans legitimate web sites in their search results. Google is so polished for everything but alternative media.
  6. Random Stuffz

I knew how I meant the term, but you made me curious as to what the “official” definition was.
  7. Random Stuffz

Gotcha, thanks. I guess I could have Googled that...
  8. Random Stuffz

Yeah it’s still pretty camp. I just find the production better and the new Doctor more engaging. I guess I like her enthusiasm and I like the humour.
  9. Random Stuffz

I tried watching Doctor Who for this first time about a month ago, and abandoned it after around 3 episodes, it was just awful (mainly the campiness factor).
  10. Random Stuffz

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/campy I didn’t like the humour and the attempted effects were horrible. It was obviously poorly funded and I just couldn’t get into the story lines.
  11. Random Stuffz

What do you mean by "campy"? I've heard of camping in a videogame...
  12. Random Stuffz

For the first time in the long history of the series, I’m watching Doctor Who. I caught an episode after watching something else and really liked it, so I’ve gone back and started watching from the end of season 10 when the old Doctor moved on, as it were. I’ve tried watching the series in the past and it was just too campy. The new doctor is funny and engaging.
  13. Earlier
  14. Random Stuffz

Remember had a nicely evolving plot, but it seems to have fallen victim to the 43 minute time limit. We all wanted to know if Jessen had used her new found knowledge to Convince the Enarans to change their history books and the ensuing feedback from the Enarans to the SSE. Future's End is medium fare- Captain Starling the usual fun pinball machine playing villain: For a moment there it could have been Gordon Ramsay: My eyesight isn't so good anymore.
  15. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

This thread is for discussion of the Unofficial Morrowind Patch period. It is for our announcements of our progress and other news about the UMP. It is NOT for discussion or debate about other patches.
  16. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

Let it rest ZWolol. We are here for UMP not for PfP.
  17. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

Discussion of patches, their difference and criteria for evaluating errors included in the mod correspond to the topic (other topics are not available). Questions were answered by Arthmoor and Leonardo. I was asked to give evidence of my words. I made two copies of the discord from an open topic (available to all for viewing). There was no dispute (I did not participate in your disagreements), but then Half11 came and accused me of distorting his words. Then I made him another copy without comment (I did not insult him). If only error messages are allowed in this thread, then I apologize and shut up.
  18. Feedback thread

Si! Thank you! Andalay hooked me up with an account already. I had a feeling that was what was going on
  19. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

Enough! Trolling posts removed and warning points given.
  20. Feedback thread

Wiki registration got disabled a while ago, because the site was being hit with spam accounts. If you contact a forum moderator they should be able to set you up for Wiki editing.
  21. Morrowind Modding Wiki

Done. Please let me know by PM if you have any trouble.
  22. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

I’ll post in the creature thread in the private forums.
  23. [WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

I don't see why an answer of some kind wouldn't be possible. Cartogriffi would be the one to forward the question through and he's easily accessible on the official forum or on some modding servers on Discord.
  24. (De)Motivational... and Funny Stuff (NSFW)

Clip from an old movie made just after the war. Pre EastEnders, it captures a feeling and vibe we don''t get today.
  25. Morrowind Modding Wiki

Yeah same name & email work. Thank you so much!
  26. Morrowind Modding Wiki

We had to disable registrations due to the high volume of spam. I can create an account for you. The site will generate a password and email it to you. Shall I use the same name and email that you used for the forums?
  27. Welcome to TAL - Introduce Yourself!

Yes, you do that by following threads that you’re interested in. However our emails are often flagged as spam. One of these days, I’ll be switching to other forum software, so the features will change.
  1. Load more activity