I've been working on a gameplay overhaul mod series since Nov '14, slowly but steadily.
The aim of these is to make Morrowind experience more challenging, but not in the overly-hardcore way (such as making enemies into OHKO damage sponges etc.) Instead, I plan to bring more life to previously underused gameplay elements and make the gameplay more tactical.
1. No N'wah Allowed - AI
- Decreased the cooldown between enemy attacks, both creatures and NPC, making them much more dangerous, especially the ones with enchanted weapons.
No N'wah Allowed - AI.ESP
2. No N'wah Allowed - Beverages
- All beverages now permanently damage your stats a bit for every bottle. Visit your local healer!
No N'wah Allowed - Beverages.ESP
3. No N'Wah Allowed - Corprus
- Corprus disease now progresses much faster, in 5 pts. increments instead of 1 pt.
- Stat decrease is not longer curable, except when you get cured from Corprus altogether.
- Stat decrease/increase in now capped at 100 pts.
- On the latter stages of Corprus, you gain constant health regeneration.
- On the latter stages of Corprus, corprus meat chunks are added to your inventory on daily basis.
No N'wah Allowed - Corprus1.ESP
4. No N'wah Allowed - Shrines and Blessings
- All blessings' power increased (most of changes were taken from Logorouge's Blessing of the Saints mod)
- All blessings now last 2880 seconds.
- You can only have one blessing at time.
- Added Divine Blessings to Imperial Cult altars - respective effects were taken from Oblivion.
- Added Tribunal altars to all the Temples.
- Removed Almsivi Restoration from St. Veloth's Altars - they can be found in most of ancestral tombs and I didn't like the fact that you can just donate some money and get rid of ghost and bonewalker's curses right there.
- [Not Implemented Yet] You can receive a blessing from any daedric statue after completing the quest of the respective Daedric Prince.
No N'wah Allowed - Shrines&Blessings.ESP
5. No N'wah Allowed - Fatigue and Encumbrance
- Fatigue regeneration now depends on Endurance much more. Generally, faster than vanilla.
- Fatigue consumption while running now depends on Encumbrance much more.
(Now you don't spend Fatigue while running if your Encumbrance percent is smaller than your Endurance stat)
- Fatigue consumption while Attacking now depends on Encumbrance much more.
- [Not Implemented Yet] Fatigue consumption while Blocking is now INVERSELY proportional to Encumbrance (this unintuitive change was made so heavier shields would give you more "stability", in Dark Souls terms).
- Fatigue consumption while Jumping now depends on Encumbrance much more.
No N'wah Allowed - Fatigue and Encumbrance.ESP
5. No N'wah Allowed - Blocking
- Blocking angle is narrower - you'll need to actually look at the person whose attacks you want to block. Makes it a bit more interactive.
- To compensate, both Minimum and Maxumum block chances are much higher.
6. No N'wah Allowed - Armor
- Maximum percentage of damage reduction from armor has been increased - now you'll need high damage weapons to deal with highly armored opponents.
7. No N'wah Allowed - Sleep
- Sleeping has been disabled outside beds.
More to come!