• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Elec0

Two Planeswalkers, a Rat, and a Homunculus

"If you ever touch me again, I will kill you," Ixa hissed, the golem shifting his weight at him.

OOC: Asura are a bit sensitive about their ears. :D

Guest Lucien

Black chuckled a bit before turning his glance over to Selim. His expression turned from laughter to a look of curiosity. He had an eyebrow raised for a moment before speaking to him. "Selim, how old are you? If i may be so inquisitive." Black's eyes were fixed upon him, unwavering.

OOC: Sent from my phone, sorry if there are any auto-correct errors that I missed.

Edited by Lucien

OOC: Waitwaitwait...He's never admitted to be Pride yet. It's a big secret, unless you can read minds, or something.. There's no way you'd know he's Pride. >.>

Edited by Onasaki

OOC: O_o;; When? I just looked back the few pages, Volo's never called him Pride.

Edited by Onasaki

OOC: Looking back, he refers to me as Pride but he doesn't call me Pride.

Laughing, he looking at Pride and said, "Well, can you fight? If not, can you run?"

Edited by Onasaki

OOC: Roger roger!

Selim turned and looked towards the man, to him the man reminded him of a soldier he once knew back in the days before Wrath, same height same ridiculous hairstyle. Though after a moment of considering he spoke up.

"Oh, I'm..." he paused a minute as is customary for most children, glancing at his fingers momentarily."I just turned seven last month!" he announced proudly.

It was a lie, his current identity of Selim was actually almost nine, but it didn't matter. He knew these insignificant creatures wouldn't know that, and that gave him the advantage of asking as many questions as possible, to further his own understanding of them.

"How old are you?" he shot back, with an equal curiosity.

Guest Lucien

Black smiled his signature smile. "Older than you may think.. 'Child'. I believe I've seen you before. You look very familiar." His smile widened.

OOC: Hrr.. I wasn't really implying that.. BUT it's not impossible. XD Black is a planeswalker after all, and an alchemist. Though, I might suggest playing it down a bit..Just because you may have seen his face, doesn't automatically assume you know what he is.. :P

"Are you from Amestris?" Selim asked, curiously though biting back on his clear annoyance. Who was this man?

Guest Lucien

OOC: Black is over 900 years old and has traveled space, time, dimensions, and planes. He's seen and knows just about every race and type of creature in existence. He doesn't know what you are, he just knows what you're not. ><

"Definitely not young lad. Definitely not. But we can make pleasantries later. I have a commissioned concoction to make! Now, Volo, do you know where the ice genasi like to dwell?"

"Hmm," Volo scratched his head. "Let me get a book that might help." He clapped his hands and disappeared.

About two minutes later he reappeared carrying a medium sized book. "This has a section on Ice Genasi. Let's see." He flopped the book down on a table and snapped his fingers over it, the book flipped open to a page about Ice Genasi. It detailed their societal structure, physical appearance, and habits. It also mentioned that most of the time they kept to their Ice Plane.

"Well, it appears our next stop is the Ice Plane."

Guest Lucien

Black sat down on the floor as Volo disappeared, and while he was gone turned to the others and said, "Ice Plane." After Volo returned and gave them the news, he jumped up and exclaimed, "Brilliant! Great work Volo. Next time don't be so hasty in leaving. You'll never know who has the knowledge you seek." Black smiled, winked at Volo, and started towards the nearest door.

Guest Lucien

Black grabbed the handle of the door he started off to and looked back, "Learning, my dear boy! Granted, I didn't know the answer right away, but I remembered shorty after you disappeared. Now, I hope you all are warm."

With a sigh, Ixa shoved her tools back in her pouch - along with several things that looked interesting - and climbed back up onto her golem's arm. "You should know better than to interrupt when someone's working, you know."

Guest Lucien

OOC: It seems like I post every other response.. I think I should calm down a bit... lol

Selim slips his hands into his pockets, though his gaze drifted towards the bookcase again. Looking back at Volo, he points towards the bookcase. "Can I take a book with us?" also at the question about warmth, he knew that he didn't look anywhere near ready for frigid tempatures and if this ice plane was true to it's name.. he'd need to look the part.

"And.. I don't have my coat..or gloves.. or a hat.." he frowns some.

"We weren't planning to stay here all that long, you know, Ixa." He scratched his head, "I had forgotten you all weren't wizards. Here, let me cast some protections against cold on you all. Do you need any, Black?"

OOC: I think he knows Black's name..

Guest Lucien

OOC: (Black turned around and looked Volo in the eye, "What are you? Reading my mind like that. I have yet to mention my name...") Nope. Just checked. I don't think we've introduced ourselves. Well, at least you guys to Zelkai. You're following around a large, strange black man clad in black leather. Inst inst inst inst.

OOC: Facepalm, we should have done that. Ignore my last post for now.

"Er, before we leave, what is your name, anyway? I didn't think to ask before we left."

Guest Lucien

Black stopped for a moment. "They call me Black Anaconda, and yourselves? Peculiar that we would all be so... 'trusting' of each other, even though we are complete strangers... Or so it seems."

Sign in to follow this