• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Elec0

Two Planeswalkers, a Rat, and a Homunculus

Guest Lucien

"Have fun figuring out how to go around a circle... to get IN the circle..."

Guest Lucien

Black smiled at her. "I'll be waiting, my dear." He waved for the others to follow and proceeded to jump down and slide down the slope into the circular plane.

Pride glanced between Anaconda and the rat woman, still quite amused at the banter between them. Then simply followed along, hopping down into the sliding slope.

Guest Lucien

The three slide safely down to the bottom of the slope where the frozen pond met frozen ground. Before them lay 5 cave openings carved into the hillside before them. A faint glow could be seen in each opening, as light was being emitted from small, blue, orb-like devices hanging from the ceilings of the entrances.

Black stood up, brushed excess snow off of his trench coat, and began looking around. He took out a miniature looking mortar and pestle, and began gathering ingredients. He scooped up some snow from the ground, plucked a leaf from a nearby white and red looking plant with thorns, and some berries from a nearby bushel. He ground the ingredients up, scooping in more snow as needed to make it more liquid like. When he finished he looked to the other too.

"Here, each of you take a sip of this. It will allow each of us to track the essence of magic that is concentrated with water. Basically, we'll all be able to smell the ice Genasi from up to a mile away."

Guest Lucien

OOC: I've even been gone for awhile.. *sigh* and still no posts. Makes me cry a bit.

OOC: Other scenes going on.. and Elec still has school. And, I honestly have no idea how the potion will effect Pride. XD

OOC: *cracks knuckles*

Ixa watched the others make their way down the slope. "'Leave the golem behind!'" she scoffed. "Why don't I just shove a wand up my nose and swirl it around in my brain a bit? Hasn't he ever heard of shoring up your weaknesses? Idiot bookah needs to stop throwing stupid everywhere."

Rapping her knuckles on the side of the golem's head, she told it, "Levitation mode, please. Steer around the weaker parts of the ice."

"*YES MIS-TR-ESS*"

OOC: I discovered recently that running golems actually levitate in the game. So there you go. :rofl: Next time I really piss one off, I'll take a screenshot.

Guest Lucien

OOC: I really feel like I'm not doing well with this character.. :(

Guest Lucien

OOC: Retiring my characters from the forums.

Sign in to follow this