Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucien

Napoleon

Guest Lucien

Napoleon is an elf, about 6'2", slightly built, more lean than bulky. His hair color seems to change here and there, depending on his mood, what time of day it is, and who he is at the time. It ranges from Bleach blonde, to stark white, to nightly black. His eyes are the same, they can range from a neon-like green to a mystical blue to a stern brown. He carries himself like a person of royal blood would, but he is one of those who often has the "mile long" stare, like he's looking right through you. He is a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder.

Edited by Lucien

Guest Lucien

Well for one.. thanks for the correction. And two, ART THOU AN ADMIN?! NAY! I'm a big big big believer of discovering background through RP. So all you need to known about Napo is that he is an elf of average elf height and build with Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder. In all reality, I shouldn't even have to tell you about his disorders. Just how he looks.

Edit: I spelled Schizophrenic with an X?? I barely remember posting this, to be honest. It was very late. ><

Edited by Lucien

I may not be an admin, but I have senioirity as an Inn Regular. Thereby, I do have the authority to approve characters. I'm not saying give us a 3-page essay about who your character is.. Just.. something more then a one-line post. That said, I do believe Morri, Ama, and Elec all will agree that a one-line character description is not approvable.

We're all adults here, so I don't think a one-liner cuts it. Even I posted a long-winded segment about Pride and still try to pass him off as a kid.

Edited by Onasaki

Guest Lucien

I'll edit my first post then to maybe broaden on my guys looks.

Better! :D (Yeah, it's best to have character appearance in the bio so that everyone else has a good picture in their head.)

Guest Lucien

Yeah, like I said I'm pretty sure this was at like 2:30am. I looked at our adventure thread and was like "I NEED TEH RPS NOA!" So I decided to make another character so I could RP more.... :3

Sign in to follow this