• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

The Inn: Cast List Discussion

Guest theinfamouskat

Just updated Celesarae. :biggrin:

Have to say, it was really hard finding pics of her that are really suiting for the character. No doubt in my head she could do the role, but I was looking for a much more natural-look than most of the pics you'll find of her. A little less pin-up and a little more "Other Boleyn Girl". :biggrin:

Guest theinfamouskat

Added a pic for Darion. He's ADORABLE. :biggrin:

Hey, I saw that movie to spork it. And there was much sporking to be had, but she was the only actually good part. A part that lasted five minutes, mind...

Guest theinfamouskat

LAWL, that's why they pay her teh monies. Because she's a big name and they only need her for five minutes. Look at Bethesda, always works for them.

Bethsoft: Okay Liam, Patrick, we're glad to have you on this project, but since time IS short, we're going to have you record only five minutes of dialogue.

Liam: ... but, won't that mean the role is unfinished?

Bethsoft: Nah, we're just going to kill you off. Now, TES4 is recording over there and Fallout3 is there. Have fun!

Though, lets face it - in Oblivion, the Emperor's lines were all so utterly corny and/or hammy, only a Shakespearean actor like Patrick Stewart could possibly have pulled it off.

(And they made up for it with Sean Bean. Yummy. *listens happily to Martin's lines*)

Guest theinfamouskat

*nods sagely* Yum.

I have to admit, looking over the cast list from Mass Effect 2? I'm surprised at how yummy the voice of Garrus ended up being. Usually we're not that lucky. :laugh: Sexy voice = NOT SEXY FACE.

Aaah...Emperor Uriel Septim: best provider of fodder for the "pants" game ever.

"For forty years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but I've never been the ruler of my own pants."

"I have seen the pants of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see."

"YOU. You are the one from my pants."

"I've seen you...in my pants."

Guest theinfamouskat

AW MAN, and they all read like awkward pickup lines. :afrightned:

*pulls muscles*

I have to admit, looking over the cast list from Mass Effect 2? I'm surprised at how yummy the voice of Garrus ended up being. Usually we're not that lucky. :laugh: Sexy voice = NOT SEXY FACE.

Now...Balthier from FFXII...you get both.

Here's his introduction scene:

And this is his voice actor. :biggrin: Moar nummy.

For Nee's late and not-so-lamented father, Debentien Traven - Chris Noth.

And Hannibal Traven - Ian Mcdiarmid (The fact I could only find appropriate pics of him as Palpatine is complete coincidence, I tell you!)

Wrye bash.jpg

Still no idea for Iribel. Need more characteristics.

*approves of choices* :biggrin:

Honestly, I've no ideas for Iribel either. None. Need someone who can do very young and very unsure of herself and afraid, but that fear makes her very determined...with big brown eyes and ambiguously-dipped-in-tea. Yeah. No clue.

Katrina, I'd pick Emilie de Ravin if she wasn't already Lissa or Emmy Rossum if she could make a convincing blonde. Garret, no clue 'cause I haven't really nailed down his character (backstory, yes; character, no. Grr). Annet...small and quiet and polite and skittery and a bit creepy...yeah, no clue for him either. *ponder ponder*

For Iribel, I'm thinking more like a younger Jewel Saite. Maybe?

I'm amused - Kaylee was the inspiration for Katrina.

EDIT: Nah. Actually, with a good tan and darker hair, I like Alexa Vega better. :laugh:

mararaScript - patch.txt

Edited by Morrigain

Yay! I came up with a good actress! (It was the description of young and scared but determined that made me think of Shiloh.)

And while I haven't seen Perfume, I know more than enough about it to know what you mean by the creepy. :afrightned:

...We're going to have to divide that first post into main and secondary and minor characters pretty soon...

Sign in to follow this