• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Morrigain

The Inn: Cast List Discussion

KITTEH!!!!!!!!!!! KITTEH KITTEH KITTEH KITTEH!!! Big fat fluffy kitty-kitty...*trails off into undecipherable baby-talk*

And perty blue eyeses.

Edited by Onasaki

Guest theinfamouskat

:laughing2dw: Yeah, totally belong in RL to me grandmum, and in story to my macho-y macho reformed villain gone good-guy. He's tough! ... and lives alone with a kitty and knits when no one is looking.

Guest theinfamouskat

TOTALLY. I imagine him making socks for Jane during the cold winters and imagine him darning his own socks/patching his own clothing. :laugh:

Nee says as soon as he's feeling better, he has to teach her. She's going to feel very bad about herself if her husband has better homemaking skills than she does. :laughing2dw:

Guest theinfamouskat

Venos is mad I told you and wants to hide in a coma forever.

Guest theinfamouskat

He wants to know when lessons start?

Guest theinfamouskat

Seeeeew, I think I found a Iacopo:

Zayn Malik:

ZainMalik.jpg

550w_gayspy_1direction_05.jpg

And also have come to a bit of a conundrum with Carean. Now that I'm seeing more of the actress she was almost, I wish she almost was. *pulls out hair*

Here, I've cast Jennifer Carpenter (best known from Dexter, as his sister Debra) as Carean:

Jennifer-Carpenter_l.jpg

jennifer-carpenter.jpg

Though it was ALMOST Olivia Wilde (Best Known from House M.D. as Remy/Thirteen):

Olivia_Wilde.1.jpg

Because this seems very Carean...

olivia-wilde-pic.jpg

I'm torn. thoughts?

Guest theinfamouskat

AINNEETHO??? Found him while browsing the hilarious blog of "Fuck Yeah UK Boys" It makes me so happy.

Guest theinfamouskat

*happy dances*

Here, I'll look online and find clips of them both in things. The Carean's, I mean.

Guest theinfamouskat

You know, I can't find enough snark in Olivia Wilde, but this Jennifer Carpenter montage? SPOT ON CAREAN. HAHAHAH.

. What happened to our youtube embedding? Edited by theinfamouskat

I don't remember if Rilan had an actor.. and Ra'jiir is pretty young still AND a Khajiit.. Jason and Pride, though.. they're both from animated stuff, and therefore need no actor. XD

I swear someone posted pictures of who Rilan's actor would be, but I'm currently thinking Tim Curry or a young Christopher Lee.

*revives thread*

After re-casting Rinori to a much more plausible actress, I'm now stuck on who Diras and Aryon would be.  For Diras, I'm really, really leaning towards Kenneth Branagh, even though he's a bit young.  But he can certainly go from serious to...well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRXNfN3jw2Y

(Branagh voices the blond guy.)

As for Aryon...no idea.

I love that movie so much.  :rofl:  I swear, all of the actors were doing their damnedest to out-ham each other, with Branagh coming out on top as only a critically acclaimed Shakespearean actor can.

Sign in to follow this