• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Sign in to follow this  
Envy123

Alpha Sign-up thread

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm not sure where he got his information from, or if that was just a mistake. He doesn't have the island off the eastern coast of Black Marsh in a couple of his maps either, which is clearly a mistake. That island even has a name, which I can't remember. :P

The top one seems to imply that there are four Valenwood Islands, not three.

I notice it too on top one, but if you look closely on the second map and you'll see not 4 islands as there is in the first map no you'll see 6 islands.

Both these two tiny islands is quite close to the Tamriel continent of the southern coast in Valenwood (just north east of the largest island near to Valenwood coast) since all 6 islands have the same provincial color.

The top one seems to imply that there are four Valenwood Islands, not three.

I notice it too on top one, but if you look closely on the second map and you'll see not 4 islands as there is in the first map no you'll see 6 islands.

Both these two tiny islands is quite close to the Tamriel continent of the southern coast in Valenwood (just north east of the largest island near to Valenwood coast) since all 6 islands have the same provincial color.

6 islands? I think I'm going to stick with the originally planned three. :P

I'm nearing completion of the first version of the mod - so, shall I privately release a second alpha or already publish it?

Question: about how far along is it suggested a character be?

(I put this in the Progress Thread and the Bethsoft thread)

Level: The recommended level is 30. If you're going to be swimming in deep waters with sharks or hunting panthers, your character should have a level of 30 or over.

However, the mod can be gotten through with hardly any fighting and the little fighting can be done by followers. Though you have to make an effort to get the people in the isles to trust you, you can have protection as long as you stay in the isles.

Edited by Envy123

Sorry, I didn't see it. Sounds like a fresh install wouldn't do much good. :P

Yeah, the sharks and panthers are pretty nasty. :P