• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Vincent

[WIP] The Brotherhood of Old

​hey so are you guy also make this mod for the regulear skyrim also and what mouth do you think it will be ready?

Posted (edited)

Hey, Vincent. How's the mod project going? Any update? Hmmm on hold? perhaps 

EDIT: I do like to see replacer DB armor though. I still don't like the vanilla version of the armor yuck!

Two version of the DB armor and the robes. I found a really cool Lucien Lachance and he was wearing a Mythic Dawn robe, but he replaced the texture to black. Something really cool with the armor. 

This is what I was talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62835/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D62835%26gid%3D110

Hopefully we will see the old ways again, back with the tenets and recruiting more members. Even having four speakers again. Like in Oblivion. Right now I am developing my character. To what my story is telling. 

Edited by TheDarkListener34

Posted (edited)

Still working it on every week. It's just a lot of work and I'm just one guy.

By the way, I do have Black Hand robes in the mod. I was saving this announcement but oh well.

PG4Wqmi.jpg

That's an old work in progress texture. It looks a lot better now.

Edited by Vincent

I was wondering if you were still working on this mod :P It looks very interesting and i have been checking this page every day to see if it has made any progress.

We are working tirelessly to get it through the final stages of development. Unfortunately we do not have a release window at this time. Thank you for your continued support.

Modified the progress bars in the first post. Debugging is at 95%. Working on getting the final quest fully functional.

Wow. I just discovered this a few weeks ago while planning a Vampire playthrough. Have to say I'm very excited by the jump in stated progress recently.

I look forward to having a chance to play it, this looks like exactly the kind of expansion mod that keeps me coming back to Skyrim.