• Announcements

• AndalayBay

SSL Installed   05/29/2018

Second IP obtained. The issues with IPv6 have also been fixed, but we can't switch to HTTPS until we switch forum software. We can't switch to HTTPS without a current license with IPS.
Vincent

[WIP] The Brotherhood of Old

Hey, Vincent. How's the mod project going? Any update? Hmmm on hold? perhaps 

EDIT: I do like to see replacer DB armor though. I still don't like the vanilla version of the armor yuck!

Two version of the DB armor and the robes. I found a really cool Lucien Lachance and he was wearing a Mythic Dawn robe, but he replaced the texture to black. Something really cool with the armor. 

This is what I was talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62835/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D62835%26gid%3D110

Hopefully we will see the old ways again, back with the tenets and recruiting more members. Even having four speakers again. Like in Oblivion. Right now I am developing my character. To what my story is telling. 

Edited by TheDarkListener34

Still working it on every week. It's just a lot of work and I'm just one guy.

Edited by Vincent
removed to avoid spoilers

We are working tirelessly to get it through the final stages of development. Unfortunately we do not have a release window at this time. Thank you for your continued support.

Wow. I just discovered this a few weeks ago while planning a Vampire playthrough. Have to say I'm very excited by the jump in stated progress recently.

I look forward to having a chance to play it, this looks like exactly the kind of expansion mod that keeps me coming back to Skyrim.

Hey all, so here's the gist of what's going on. I'm happy to say that the mod is indeed complete. It's done. It's playable from start to finish. What's holding back the beta at this particular moment in time is that I had an idea towards the end of development, and I just couldn't release it without that in. So I'm currently working on that, and it should be done by next weekend.

Other than that, I do have a problem in a few spots where I'm getting that pesky dialogue bug (the one where you have to save and reload to talk to the person) so the flow isn't 100% due to that. I need to get that fixed before I can release it. I'll probably send it off to beta once this new feature is done, however.

So yeah that's where things are at right now.

That reminds me... I need to make a launch trailer. SO MUCH has changed since that last trailer, it's hardly representative of the final product.

Vincent, I do have one question. And it was really irritating that after the vanilla Dark Brotherhood questline, the guards knew that the player character was the Listener...Which was stupid on Bethesda end. The Guards weren't supposed to know that the player is the Listener. Rumors in this game are flat out very quick and stupid in my opinion. I am hoping that you would make a script where the guards don't know that.  And it's basically a secret towards anyone. 

This looks awesome!  Was mentioned in a Reddit post reply this morning and it was the first I'd heard of it, been playing Skyrim for three years now - you need to blow your own trumpet a bit more!  Really looking forward to this (as long as you either release it for SE or it converts OK...)

Well done for all the hard work, it's a part of the main game that sorely needed more depth.

Thanks dunc. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of that reddit post?

I converted it to SSE the other night just for testing and everything seems to be working just fine.

I still have some fine tuning to do and there's a really persistent bug that I've been trying to fix for the better part of 6 months now. I'll be trying to squash it for good this weekend. After that's all done I'm going to send it off to closed beta.

Open beta for Special Edition on PC releases TOMORROW NIGHT Eastern Time. Meaning, anyone can download and play. Stay tuned for an announcement.

I've done this drawing of ghost Lucien as part of a larger cover art piece I'm working on for the mod.

ghost_lucien2.thumb.jpg.650dd088712ba107867a21df0cb3abac.jpg

Edited by Vincent