[WIP] The Brotherhood of Old

Quest mod Skyrim Dark Brotherhood

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

galaxyvoid

galaxyvoid

Amoeba

• 1 posts
Is there any way I could be of assistance? I'm a great vocal imitator and I'm pretty tech savvy and my girlfriend and I are in school for computer anination (including UV mapping I skimmed over) plus the creation kit is my forte.
  • Vincent and Daggerfall Dev like this

Vincent

Vincent

Bean Bag Chair

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Dark Brotherhood Chronicles
    • Black Marsh
  • 450 posts

Is there any way I could be of assistance? I'm a great vocal imitator and I'm pretty tech savvy and my girlfriend and I are in school for computer anination (including UV mapping I skimmed over) plus the creation kit is my forte.

Let's discuss this via PM.

Vincent

Vincent

Bean Bag Chair

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Black Marsh
  • 450 posts

Hi friends, we have a new trailer.

Artaios

Artaios

Amoeba

• 1 posts

Just discovered this. Looks interesting! :) I am looking forward to a fleshed out Dark Brotherhood. Are you also changing any of the vanilla content?

Vincent

Vincent

Bean Bag Chair

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Black Marsh
  • 450 posts

Kinda. The consequence system for breaking a Dark Brotherhood rule will be altered.

bobby

bobby

Amoeba

• 1 posts

​hey so are you guy also make this mod for the regulear skyrim also and what mouth do you think it will be ready?

Vincent

Vincent

Bean Bag Chair

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Black Marsh
  • 450 posts

Yes it will release for both versions of the game. No release date planned.

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 435 posts

Hey, Vincent. How's the mod project going? Any update? Hmmm on hold? perhaps 

EDIT: I do like to see replacer DB armor though. I still don't like the vanilla version of the armor yuck!

Two version of the DB armor and the robes. I found a really cool Lucien Lachance and he was wearing a Mythic Dawn robe, but he replaced the texture to black. Something really cool with the armor. 

This is what I was talking about: http://www.nexusmods...d=62835&gid=110

Hopefully we will see the old ways again, back with the tenets and recruiting more members. Even having four speakers again. Like in Oblivion. Right now I am developing my character. To what my story is telling. 

Edited by TheDarkListener34, 15 April 2017 - 02:47 AM.

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

Vincent

Vincent

Bean Bag Chair

• The Brotherhood of Old
    • Black Marsh
  • 450 posts

Still working it on every week. It's just a lot of work and I'm just one guy.

By the way, I do have Black Hand robes in the mod. I was saving this announcement but oh well.

PG4Wqmi.jpg

That's an old work in progress texture. It looks a lot better now.

Edited by Vincent, 08 May 2017 - 10:42 PM.

TheDarkListener34

TheDarkListener34

Pesky Buzzing Octopus

• 435 posts

Cool, loving it. It's much better than the Vanilla's DB robes. 

Edited by TheDarkListener34, 15 April 2017 - 05:07 AM.

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood to be all that, and so much more. We are, more than anything, a union of like-minded individuals. We kill for profit, for enjoyment, and for the glory of the Dread Father, Sithis. We are family, with bonds forged in blood and death." - Lucien Lachance

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quest mod, Skyrim, Dark Brotherhood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users