• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Leonardo

Signing in and reporting for duties!

I wanna join the team.

Welcome aboard! 

I didnt get an email with password to gitlab.

Separate ACL to the forum, hopefully deaths_soul is weaving his magic as I type

Hello Everyone!

I would like to join the team :D

Speciffically the Morrowind Cut content team.

I have a little bit of experience modding Morrowind (and Skyrim) and can use the CS.

the last few months I have spent scrolling through the Morrowind disc/bsa, UESP and various past topics/forums collecting data on missing and cut content (which compared to skyrim is relitivly small)

Anyway please find my "CV/Resume" here:  My Morrowind Mods!

-MA-

p.s Blame leo for inviting me :P

They use GitLab as a bug tracker. It's basically a GitHub clone. :)

At the risk of sounding like someone from the 12th century suddenly appearing int the 21st: These words you speak, they mean nothing. I do not recognise them :P

What is Github/GitlLab and do i need to install it? :D

The goggles, they do nothing!! Sorry 'bout that.GitHub is a webservice that is geared towards hosting code projects. If you're familiar with Molex, then this may help: GitHub is similar to Google Code. The big difference is that it has a nicer interface and uses the Git version control software only.GitLab is an open source clone that can be run on your own server. We have it installed already. It includes a bug tracker, which is being used to keep track of things. You can access it by clicking the link in the nav bar at the top.Hope that helps. :)

They use GitLab as a bug tracker. It's basically a GitHub clone. :)

At the risk of sounding like someone from the 12th century suddenly appearing int the 21st: These words you speak, they mean nothing. I do not recognise them :P

What is Github/GitlLab and do i need to install it? :D

First, welcome to the team and welcome to TAL, Midgetalian! :beerchug:

We use Git as our bug tracker. It's normally used as a source control system for traditional computer software development. It allows groups of people to work on a single code base. You can track all the changes and back out changes if something doesn't work. I would like to find another bug tracker that integrates with the forums, but I haven't had a chance to look into that, so we continue to use Git for now. It's pretty easy to use.

Oh no you can't convince the others to even try to blame me, so blame yourself for posting a thread about something the team is already talking about. :P

Welcome aboard MA! :beerchug:

Thanks for explaining it guys :D

Also thank you for the warm welcome.

Oh no you can't convince the others to even try to blame me, so blame yourself for posting a thread about something the team is already talking about. :P

Welcome aboard MA! :beerchug:

Haha leo they can blame you :P - I wasnt aware the project was being talked about, you made me aware. I am like frankenstiens moster (adam), and your Dr Frankenstien.

There is a reason they call it Frankenstiens Monster and no one remembers the monsters name :P mwhahaha

Anyway, thanks for the invite leo and the welcome ^_^

Well, here I am, Dragon.  I felt some representation from the antipodes (AKA Middle Earth) was in order.  So I guess I need a clean install of MW GOTY.  Installing (again) now...

Edited by Loopy_cecil