• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Leonardo

Signing in and reporting for duties!

Well, here I am, Dragon.  I felt some representation from the antipodes (AKA Middle Earth) was in order.  So I guess I need a clean install of MW GOTY.  Installing (again) now...

Hey hey. Hello, Loopy_cecil! Good to have a Kiwi on the team, hopefully one of the powers that be will add you to the project soon. But remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

Good to have a Kiwi on the team, hopefully one of the powers that be will add you to the project soon. But remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

Yes - but you know us colonials - no respect for authority, nor for Queen and country...wot wot...

Good to have a Kiwi on the team, hopefully one of the powers that be will add you to the project soon. But remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

Yes - but you know us colonials - no respect for authority, nor for Queen and country...wot wot...

Oh you're going to be trouble...

It could've been worse...much worse.  I could've been Australian...Or as the Aussies like to say: Orstrayleeyn...

Edited by Loopy_cecil

It could've been worse...much worse.  I could've been Australian...Or as the Aussies like to say: Orstrayleeyn...

Small mercies... ;)

Alright, sign me up! I can do CS work, scripting, modeling, even some texturing/animating. Although I'm not the greatest at any of those. ;)

Both modeling and animation is something we lack, so your experience in those areas are certainly most welcome.

Welcome to TAL Greatness7! :cowboy:

I hope your assimilation process didn't cause you unnecessary hiccups. :P

Alright, sign me up! I can do CS work, scripting, modeling, even some texturing/animating. Although I'm not the greatest at any of those. ;)

Added :)

Whoops, just realized I never made a GitLab account for you. Sorry about that, I didn't even think of it at the time.

I don't know yet. It depends on whether we get any more sign-ups before I get the new bug tracker installed and configured.

I think we should stop creating more GitLab accounts for the time being.

*a positive word or a phrase like "Yeah" or "Count me in"*

Can into translating to, er, my local 'great and mighty russian' language, some texturing (notice that with absolutely right compression mechanic!) and registering only for answering in such threads with absolutely no skills. meh.

And also swordplay, thievery and treasure huntery.

Had been dabble with OpenMW and some CK thingies, though.

Thank you for your interest, Capostrophic, but we aren't accepting new team members right now. Perhaps you can help with testing once we release the first beta.