• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
Leonardo

Signing in and reporting for duties!

Hi All!
I've heard - here, wanted to see me? ;_)
What can i be helpful?

Welcome to TAL! :beerchug:

You have an impressive mod collection and from what I can see your mods are usually models, textures, replacers etc.  So welcome aboard and I doubt the others would object. :)

Edited by Leonardo

Welcome to TAL! :beerchug:

You have an impressive mod collection and from what I can see your mods are usually models, textures, replacers etc. So welcome aboard and I doubt the others would object. :)

I would be honored! :beerchug:

In fact, recently there has been some replenishment of the plugins "park".

Also, I'm not with empty hands and I have some gifts!

If will tell me an appropriate topic, I will present them;)

Well in that case just post what you want to share with us in our Chit-Chat thread in the main team forum.  Sorry no link since only team members have access there, of course admins has access too.

I see you have one useful tutorial there about LOD for Morrowind.  Could you repost it here in written form (feel free to ask for help if you should need that) with pictures please? :)