• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
AndalayBay

[WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

Jac, he can't. He was removed from the group when he was removed from the forum group.

Oh. I thought he was still a member of the team.  :blush:

GitHub?  I was under the impression that we once used GitLab, but later we stop using that since it turns out not to be efficient for a project like UMP.

We're using it until we get the other tracker up and running.

Anyway, I discover this today and I dunno if anyone else have notice it before.

Looks like dialog to me. Is that a journal update? If so, it's probably a mod that's doing it and not the vanilla game.

Anyway, I discover this today and I dunno if anyone else have notice it before.

Looks like dialog to me. Is that a journal update? If so, it's probably a mod that's doing it and not the vanilla game.

Yes, it's a journal update for a promotion in House Telvanni.  And no I don't think a mod touches that instead I think it is the Telvanni Master bug that's causing a wrong worded journal update.

Leo, can you give me the journal entries you're seeing? I'd rather not have to hunt them down. Thanks.

You mean, how you execute a journal command in the console like this.

-- Journal "QuestID", QuestStage --

If do you mean that then how do I find out in-game via the console or do I need to consult UESP?

I don't think anyone have notice that this scroll probably needs to be edited since the bound battle axe puts away the shield and probably cancel this MCP patch.

Two-handed weapon removes shield. De-equips the shield when equipping any two-handed weapon. You no longer can benefit from the armour rating of the shield while both hands are occupied.

Perhaps change the bound battle axe spell effect to a bound mace spell effect.

I also need to add my comment for a quoted post at the officials.  Does the bound war axe spell effect exist in CS (I haven't checked)?

I don't think anyone have notice that this scroll probably needs to be edited since the bound battle axe puts away the shield and probably cancel this MCP patch.

Two-handed weapon removes shield. De-equips the shield when equipping any two-handed weapon. You no longer can benefit from the armour rating of the shield while both hands are occupied.

Perhaps change the bound battle axe spell effect to a bound mace spell effect.

It won't cancel the shield, the user just won't get the extra armor from the shield. I'll ask in the UMP thread what everybody thinks about this.

I also need to add my comment for a quoted post at the officials.  Does the bound war axe spell effect exist in CS (I haven't checked)?

There is no bound war ax spell, but it should be an easy enough fix to add one.

I took this picture last year and forgot to post my report about an issue with sea grass.  The entrance of the cave is 1-2 cell north of Holamayan and the cavern door is facing north.

Morrowind 2015 09 21 21.00.06.809

I have created an Album with screenshots of out of place items/objects that I find in the game called Things to Fix. I will continue to add screenshots as I find them.

Note: I am using UMP 1.66 on a fresh game.

The screen capture I use is oCam from Ohsoft.net

Edited by darkrumbleking

Here is an excellent guide of how to add images into posts via the gallery any member can create (max 4 albums I think).  So upload your images here, instead of linking them from another site in a post. :)

>Quorn's Steel Broadsword Fix

This is tweak, not a fix. And this is why Quorn not included this plugin himself.

Why is it considered a tweak, when the MPP already does something similar for the steel throwing knife?

>MPP already does something similar for the steel throwing knife?

UMP fix steel throwing knife in right way:

steel throwing knife, model: "w\w_dagger_dragon.nif" -> "w\w_steel_knife.nif"

steel throwing knife, inventory: "w\tx_dagger_dragon.tga" -> "w\Tx_steel_knife.tga"
So vanilla resources used here and I can't say, that Steel Broadsword Fix do someting in this manner.

I never knew there were a dialogue bug in this FG quest, until I notice it on UESP today.  This bug needs to be fixed since it can break the MQ and I doubt it's ever being fixed before.  Of course I could be mistaken.

>FG quest

Already fixed in MPP, by adding additional check (B2_AhemmusaSafe>0) to cross the water topic. You can add info that bug was resolved to UESP.

I just checked BSF and the forums for TES are now locked, no more posts.  Although, you can still login but cannot post anything.

So Morrowind Patch Project has a notorious history of changing things in the game in an attempt to "balance" it.

So amusing. UOP, USLEEP, and UFO4P get accused of this all the time too :P

Anyway, no, never saw that upload before, but people tampering with it in a non-official capacity should just be ignored.

I know I've said it before, I think people shouldn't use MPP 1.6.6 instead using MPP 1.6.5d.  This upload is another reason why people should stop using MPP 1.6.6.

I suspect the uploader doesn't know that quorn has retired from modding, at least from patching Morrowind.  Maybe quorn has retired for good.

I need to correct myself a bit in my previous post about using MPP 1.6.5d.  The things is that today when I was about installing MPP 1.6.5d.  I thought why not read the readme, especially what bugfixes MPP 1.6.5d has and I found this *bug fix*.

Who's there? -> dialog placeholder

Which we'll know now that was what causing the "Who is there ?" bug for Stuporstar and she posted about it in post #39 and in post #50.

Oh, here is another post not so well positive post about the bugfixes in MPP.

Btw...  Is this project still active?