AndalayBay

[WIPz] Unofficial Morrowind Patch

Discussion of patches, their difference and criteria for evaluating errors included in the mod correspond to the topic (other topics are not available).
Questions were answered by Arthmoor and Leonardo.

I was asked to give evidence of my words. I made two copies of the discord from an open topic (available to all for viewing).
There was no dispute (I did not participate in your disagreements), but then Half11 came and accused me of distorting his words.
Then I made him another copy without comment (I did not insult him).

If only error messages are allowed in this thread, then I apologize and shut up.

This thread is for discussion of the Unofficial Morrowind Patch period. It is for our announcements of our progress and other news about the UMP. It is NOT for discussion or debate about other patches.

Hello.
I'm asking about UMP.

I can't see the development folders.
May I ask about the current status?

How is your cooperation developing, how much has been done and when will the result be ready?

It’s still on hold. I got my PC back, but I haven’t been able to get the motivation to clean up my desk and get my PC hooked up again. This Covid isolation thing is really making my condition worse. I’ll get back to it when I can.