• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Leaving IP.Board   11/13/2017

See full announcement here.
    • AndalayBay

New Theme Set Up   11/14/2017

We have a new theme created by Vincent that's now available to everyone. It has been set as the default theme, so everyone should see it when you refresh the page. If you still aren't seeing it, you can select it from the Theme drop-down at the bottom of the page. It's called Assimilation. Thanks Vincent. Awesome looking theme!
TheDarkListener34

Questions about Dark Brotherhood Chronicles

Oh shit damn auto-correct. Well I was speaking on the microphone thing. Well you know what mean. But also there maybe an error on one of the Chronicles volumes saying

that a mob came up to her house and burned her alive. Because she killed her five children into the void.

Where the mid-part of it? How did they found out ? She did

I put it in Spoilers.

But there may be an error in one of the Chronicles volumes saying that the angry mob came up to the night mother's house and burned her alive. Because she killed her five children.

Which doesn't make any sense to me, where is the mid-part how did they found out about her killing her five children and where'd she lives? I don't understand that point.  

I've read these volumes a lot. Because their good stories. Hopefully, when either consequences releases or a new version of Awakening comes out I like to see more in the Library or somewhere scattered in the stronghold. Anyways that's what I keep seeing the error. Like how did they find out and where did they find her. Was there a witness or did a witness hear anything? 

Okay, found it! 

The point of the early entries is that the original story was a bit different from the current DB mythology. 

Savitha was hunted down by the Tong, not a mob, because she left the Tong to follow Sithis, and it's up to the player to decide her legend for themselves.  (That's why there's only one entry by her.)  Did she do what the DB thinks she did?  Did she sacrifice her children?  Were they her actual children?  Is she Night Mother herself?   Or is she an avatar for something greater that manifests at her grave?

It's not supposed to be clear, so don't worry if it's not. 

In the official lore regarding this bit of information, they never went into how the people of Bravil found out about what she did. All we know is that they killed her for it.

Considering even the Dark Brotherhood only has partial knowledge on this, and all evidence about details beyond contact with the Night Mother herself is anecdotal, it's safe to take any writing (Official or ours) about rumors of that time as exactly that. Mysticism to add to the ambiance, yet to be taken with a grain of salt.