• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Sue

Sue - Female Voice Actor

My voice acting experience began roughly 3 years ago when a modder enquired on the Steam Skyrim forum if anyone was interested in having a go.  I'd enjoyed performing in stage plays and had explored various aspects of performance whilst at university, so I held my hand up. Since then I've recorded parts for Giskard (TEG), Zaldir (Dark Creations), Scythe (Dragon Captions) and for the Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening mod that is currently under development here. I'm 54 years old and am able to make my voice sound younger and older. Due to where I was born and raised, Bretons are my natural sound, but I'm happy to attempt other races. I'm fairly versatile, have quite a range and am able to record a reasonable Khajit and Argonian but, unfortunately, my Nord sounds like the Swedish Chef off the Muppets. I'm happy to take direction from the modder and understand the importance of getting a voice right.  I also understand the importance of committing to a project. Due to the experience I've had over the past few years, I'm pretty familiar with the recording/uploading process, but I'm no expert - possibly a little rusty right now :D  I have a Snowball Ice microphone with filter and use Goldwave. One aspect I should flag up is that I do have health issues which means I may need more time to record a role/s than others. Below are some examples of my voice: This is a few lines I've done for a character who is in the Dark Brotherhood Awakening mod:https://app.box.com/s/smntfzsdj2774qtcu6f3The next two are from stories written by raggidman. They can be found in The Provincial Library of The Wormhole and are used here with his permission:The Price Part 1.https://app.box.com/s/poyyc00lzkxky1xxayp1The Last Dissident.https://app.box.com/s/sfemws2c62dh3rwfc55z

Edited by Sue