LID919

Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Consequences

Yeah, we'll get one going soon. Ama is doing some artwork first. And you know what that means... :D

That's great to hear. I'm doing my best to provide a compelling and lore friendly story for both sides, and I've only made Amadaun giggle into a stroke once so far, so we're definitely set on providing quality accordingly to the excitement.

• Like 1

I'm very excited to see this soon. It is been a long time. Hoping for voice acting soon though. I have been trying to get all the mods that I've been playing before. (Man, I miss oblivion)

You guys have been working really hard from other projects though. I hope you get breaks once in awhile.  :P

Edited by TheDarkListener34

AndalayBay doesn't seem to catch such a thing as a break, poor gal. I'm working intermittently due to work and other writing projects nearing completion, but when the former runs out I might as well crunch.

Nah, it's my own fault. I just can't resist taking on more projects. I actually have another new project planned. :D

Ahh, why, Andalay, whhhhy....I know you're continuing on Black Marsh and DBC including a few other projects..But More!!!? ahhhh slow down I say....

And let me warn you, it's infectious... I've ended up planning things myself, but I'm putting Consequences and ongoing projects first.

Can we have a hint?

Have you ever used Auto Book Placer? It's an update to that. I already have the scripts in Imperial Furniture Renovated. If you buy the IFR bookshelves, they have the new scripts which are way better at stacking books. They can even stack books horizontally if the books won't fit vertically. I plan to turn those scripts into a new mod that will work with any bookcase.

You're making it harder than it seems. Besides it doesn't hurt to take a break. You know.

I always need to do something new and learn something new. The top two items on my to-do list is to help Vincent with his Skyrim mod and the Unofficial Morrowind Patch. I have a feeling that doing Skyrim and Morrowind at the same time is going to break my brain. :D

I always need to do something new and learn something new. The top two items on my to-do list is to help Vincent with his Skyrim mod and the Unofficial Morrowind Patch. I have a feeling that doing Skyrim and Morrowind at the same time is going to break my brain.

Well, yeah. I guess. But don't overdo it haha.  :P

You're making it harder than it seems. Besides it doesn't hurt to take a break. You know.

I always need to do something new and learn something new. The top two items on my to-do list is to help Vincent with his Skyrim mod and the Unofficial Morrowind Patch. I have a feeling that doing Skyrim and Morrowind at the same time is going to break my brain. :D

Just going from Skyrim to Oblivion makes me all screwy. I imagine going from Morrowind to Skyrim would be even more jarring.

Just going from Skyrim to Oblivion makes me all screwy. I imagine going from Morrowind to Skyrim would be even more jarring.

And a lot harder going from Morrowind to Skyrim and learning the Creation Kit.

I find the Creation Kit to be easier to use, with the changes they've made. It takes some getting used to, but once you're familiar with it, it's pretty nice. That's what makes going back to the older versions tough for me. 

I find the Creation Kit to be easier to use, with the changes they've made. It takes some getting used to, but once you're familiar with it, it's pretty nice. That's what makes going back to the older versions tough for me. 

eh...I kinda disagree with you. I used the creation kit and I hated the keyboard shortcuts including a few changes they have made for the program. I like the construction set a lot better though. Unless it is the extended version of it. But oh well. The Elder scrolls franchise moves on. I get what you mean though. Just not for me anyway. Like I said before, I used it to continue working on a mod for Skyrim.  

I still kinda wonder if the sequel will see the light of day. And even if not I would kill to at least read the storyline script. 

Our writers are still interested in doing the sequel, so DBC will migrate to the new forums as TAL is shutting down.