• Announcements

• AndalayBay

Orphan Attachments   07/31/2018

I have been doing some housekeeping lately and I've noticed that I had a lot of orphaned attachments. Attachments get orphaned when the PM or post is deleted without removing the attachment first. Deleting a PM or post does not delete the attachment and the file or image remain on the server. I'd like to ask all members to go through their attachments and delete any attachments you don't need anymore or those that have been orphaned. Where can I get a list of my attachments? Click on your display name in the upper right corner of the forums and pick "My Attachments" from the drop-down list. How can I tell an attachment is orphaned? If the PM has been deleted, you'll see a message like this in your attachment list: Unfortunately there is no message if the post has been deleted, so please check your old posts. We do purge old birthday threads every once in a while. Also some hosted projects have been shut down, so you may have orphaned attachments on one of those locations. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Lareneg

You Know You've Become Addicted to The Inn When...

Guest theinfamouskat

HA! Go check it and you'll SEE what I was doing, bitches. I've been channeling Chayka and she's NOT a happy bunny.

HA! Go check it and you'll SEE what I was doing, bitches. I've been channeling Chayka and she's NOT a happy bunny.

Don't take this the wrong way. But I think I hate you.

XD

Poor freakin' Venos. :blink:

Guest theinfamouskat

True story. Seriously, tho... Chayka got her claws in him. DEEP.

Gah. MUST. CATCH. UP. :sad:

I have Greenwood to catch up on, Morrowind to read, Interior...let's just not go into that. At least I'm up on Deception, Bethesda, etc. *sigh*

I was actually wondering when this would show up. Been kinda hinting at it for a while...

Doesn't make it any LESS freaky, mind you. :laughing2dw:

And given the recent events, Chick, I have to rewrite a couple of things in that *ahem* scene I PMed you a while back (you know the one) and send you the updated version.

No, the rest of you don't get to see it yet. *evilevilevil*

OOC: That's ok, Ama. I had a possible scene come to me the other night (Chick, that one I pmed you about) that could make your head EXPLODE. So fair's fair.

Guest theinfamouskat

*nods sagely* There will be MANY updates, I'm sure. *points and laughs at the audience-in-wait*

Guest Rahvin

Hmm I'm still to catch up. I really really need to, but can never find the time. There just isn't enough time in the day for me to do the stuff I need to do.

Guest q21

ooc - having been in on one or two of the evil plans in the past, right now I know nothing... and it scares me.

ooc - having been in on one or two of the evil plans in the past, right now I know nothing... and it scares me.

#21.

:biggrin:

Edited by Lareneg

Yeah, use latest posts, Final Warrior - then you have the great benefit of being able to tell there are two threads which require your attention. :laughing2dw:

No, it's a lot worse when the italics go away, and they haven't posted anything. D:

It makes me cry on the inside. :laughing2dw:

YES. Or want to murder someone with a blunt rusty thing.

You know you're addicted to the Inn when you watch Chicago with a friend and have the following conversation:

ME: HOLY SHIT. Ama was right. Catherine Zeta-Jones IS Chayka.

FRIEND: ...

ME: I've been trying to describe Chayka to you. THAT *points at screen* IS CHAYKA. Only Chayka would also rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin onto her clothing.

FRIEND: ...In that `order`?

ME: You watch Firefly?

FRIEND: YOU watch Firefly?

ME: AWMUHGARD! *hugs*

Guest theinfamouskat

DUDE, and I can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet, but it's worth hunting down and renting just to watch this episode:

The Hunger: Season One: Episode Six-Room 17

FUCK THE TV. FUCK. It's Chayka. EVIL. Torrent it, rent it, do something. It's not worth BUYING, but FUCK...

You know you're addicted to the Inn when you go to TV Tropes and spend about five minutes being really pissed that the Inn doesn't have an extensive page there before...it hits you.

FAIL. :laughing2dw:

(Bored. Want Chick. I miss my Inn.)

Only three exams to go! The Inn withdrawal really starts to hit you about now. XD

And yes, I keep thinking the Inn should have a Tropes page. :tongue:

I should make Pyrrhus and Serrin finally arrive...they've been walking for weeks. Admittedly, that's how long it *should* take...but based on in-game geography it's like a day's walk (or so). XD

Well...er...according to the story, Vani and Dominic managed to run, while injured, to a point about an hour away from the Inn in one night. :blink: Lirien and Dove also made it from Skingrad to the Imperial City in one night, more or less the same thing. We'll just pretend the world uses in-game geography, shall we?

And see, this is why we need to convert the Inn into prose form and publish it as a massive crossover/spinoff pseudo-fanfic thing. So we can have our own tropes page. And get hordes of fans. Some of whom will accuse us of rampant Author Appeal and Hotter And Sexier, I'm sure. :laugh:

(*sigh* MAJOR Inn withdrawl. Lirien doesn't have any non-Chick character to talk to, I don't know what Aradhel's going to dream yet so I don't want to wake her up, and Lethe...yeah. *facepalms*)

Edited by Morrigain

Sign in to follow this